Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Stella's Dueling Reefers

ReefWeeds

righttirefire

The disappearing kind?

Ask him about the garage 40b... he'll leave you alone. I'm waiting for him to post it on the local forum for $40. Christmas special. I'll trade home back his 20. Lol

• Like 1

That wasn't the last sentence! And that was an autocorrect. I don't care what you bring to sk8n... as long as it's a noun

... when was the last time she said that...

It was the last sentence in the quote to me dickface.
  • Like 1

The disappearing kind?

It's actually smaller gallon wise - I think about 50 gallons. Yeah two side by side! I'm cursing myself for doing this now!

It will be worth it when you are done. You will have so much space! Is your Mr. Aqua tank going to be shut down? So you'll just have these two tanks going?
  • Like 1

It will be worth it when you are done. You will have so much space! Is your Mr. Aqua tank going to be shut down? So you'll just have these two tanks going?

It is!! And it will be so much easier for maintenance having them in the same spot! The macro tank doesn't need many water changes, but I may as well cycle the water from the reef into the macro when I'm doing a water change on the reef.

• Like 1

It is!! And it will be so much easier for maintenance having them in the same spot! The macro tank doesn't need many water changes, but I may as well cycle the water from the reef into the macro when I'm doing a water change on the reef.

Yep...that's a great idea!!!!
  • Like 1

Don't forget her IM 10 :lol:
  • Like 3

Don't forget her IM 10 :lol:

:lol: still not sure what to do with that one! I can't decide if I want to keep it going or not! I am going to move the rock flowers into the reef tank.

The last sentence? Mrs lawn/hairdresser read 50 shades of gray. She know all about "yanking chains and coming" maybe she'll explain it to youWhat the hell is that cat like object?

It's, um, a cat? That's Deoje! Pronounced like you're spelling out D - O - G

We have two cats

• Like 2

Ask him about the garage 40b... he'll leave you alone. I'm waiting for him to post it on the local forum for $40. Christmas special. I'll trade home back his 20. Lol

Nope 100 for everything no trades............ :P

• Like 3
righttirefire

It was the last sentence in the quote to me dickface.

No reason to start calling names.

Yeah I know you two smelled like a brewery...............

Company champagne brunch. I ate everything I sight and drank all the booze. Still drove to your house.

It's, um, a cat? That's Deoje! Pronounced like you're spelling out D - O - G

We have two cats

The cats can watch the tanks. Bring Stella and iko to spectra. Drop the 66 here and I'll go fishing with jeff. While you and the princess paint and set up our new house... and the 66.

Nope 100 for everything no trades............ :P

Really? Interested in lay-a-way?

I hate you. :wub:

You'd just ask everybody a million questions, get the same answer and piss your pants...

• Like 3

No reason to start calling names.

Company champagne brunch. I ate everything I sight and drank all the booze. Still drove to your house.

The cats can watch the tanks. Bring Stella and iko to spectra. Drop the 66 here and I'll go fishing with jeff. While you and the princess paint and set up our new house... and the 66.

Really? Interested in lay-a-way?

You'd just ask everybody a million questions, get the same answer and piss your pants...

:lol:

• Like 2

Stella you should do the loc line mod to split the returns :)

If that requires me buying stuff and messing with the plumbing, no.

Why?

Exactly! I mean, this is me we are talking about. Tank plumbing isn't my strongest area :lol:

• Like 1

If that requires me buying stuff and messing with the plumbing, no.

Exactly! I mean, this is me we are talking about. Tank plumbing isn't my strongest area :lol:

Lol! No it doesn't require plumbing. If I have the parts I'll send you one, it's really great. If you can open a water bottle you can put in the split return :P

• Like 1

Lol! No it doesn't require plumbing. If I have the parts I'll send you one, it's really great. If you can open a water bottle you can put in the split return :P

It depends on the day