inTank Media Baskets

Deeper Well - An Acquasole 60

jedimasterben

jedimasterben

:P

I hate power outages though. I've only had to deal with one that was longer than a 'blip', and it was only five hours or so.

It's not as awful here since we don't have to worry about keeping temperature up.
jedimasterben

Calibrated my pH and conductivity probes this morning. Conductivity is still showing 30ppt instead of 35, and pH dropped by 0.1, putting daily high in the 7.7-7.8 range and low in the 7.4-7.5 range.

Last week with the skimmer off for a night when it was overflowing, pH dropped to 7.37, which with calibration would have 7.27ish. Nice.

31989314366_e4fdd278d0_o.png

Oh, and this is still with pulling air from outside.

jedimasterben

Pretty additions! I have a new apex Ph probe and calibrating solution. How long did it take you? I've been putting it off.

Takes a couple minutes or so, just make sure to float the solutions in the tank to equalize the temperature.

jedimasterben

Nice leathers Ben. Tank looks good.

Thanks!

Did that money plant just appear one day in the middle of the new "chunky gorg"?

Yeah, it came like that lol. This gorg encrusts in addition to building up, so maybe it decided to grow around some! :D
  • Like 1
jedimasterben

Awesome shots Ben the tank looks amazing!

Thanks!!

I'm in love :wub:.

You did it!!! You have some sweet looking leathers. I know you love the leathers :). VERY nice!!!!!

Thanks gena! The leathers are great, and looking back through some pictures some of them have grown quite a bit.

Lookin good! No clowns to host the giant leathers?

I'm not the biggest fan of clownfish, but I have been considering getting some nice Bali Aquarich clowns. Been seeing them on Diver's Den and their price is really creeping down.

• Like 2

Thanks gena! The leathers are great, and looking back through some pictures some of them have grown quite a bit.

For sure...totally! I can see the growth they've had :). They are spectacular!!!
  • Like 1
jedimasterben

For sure...totally! I can see the growth they've had :). They are spectacular!!!

:)

Looks beautiful, buzzy-boy!

Thanks jack!

FTTP

31360075973_266a6c314e_h.jpg

• Like 7