Innovative Marine Aquariums

Deeper Well - An Acquasole 60

jedimasterben

:lol: :lol: :lol:

30880657604_5b12a2672d_b.jpg

31349210480_07e0637601_b.jpg

harry, you're awesome!

With the god awful experience I am currently dealing with through Marine Depot this gives me hope. I see many BRS orders in my future :-)

jedimasterben

Crappy cell pics, but I didn't have the energy to break out the DSLR even though the tank was looking great yesterday.

30915495993_d656d7c3f6_h.jpg

31687808316_30478e502e_h.jpg

31578641842_5fa298eec9_h.jpg

31609690441_cd429847d3_h.jpg

31687835466_b469d16f2c_h.jpg

30883675864_861f883016_h.jpg

31687854666_8ea1d0b328_h.jpg

See the bird skeleton holding up droopy? :D

31352325480_b6e8189eb0_h.jpg

New dragonet and firefish.

31578690962_2b2513b475_h.jpg

• Like 7

With the god awful experience I am currently dealing with through Marine Depot this gives me hope. I see many BRS orders in my future :-)

It sounds like you are already working with a team member on our side on whatever issue arose with your order, but I simply could not ignore that you recently had an "awful experience" shopping with us. We would welcome the opportunity to make things right. Feel free to reach out to me directly and let me know who you've been speaking with. I will advocate for a swift and easy solution whenever possible.

Thanks,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

• Like 6

It sounds like you are already working with a team member on our side on whatever issue arose with your order, but I simply could not ignore that you recently had an "awful experience" shopping with us. We would welcome the opportunity to make things right. Feel free to reach out to me directly and let me know who you've been speaking with. I will advocate for a swift and easy solution whenever possible.

Thanks,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Thanks for reaching out. Email sent to social@marinedepot.com. I hope that was the correct one.

Thanks for reaching out. Email sent to social@marinedepot.com. I hope that was the correct one.

You are very welcome. Thank you again for shopping and for giving me an opportunity to review what happened. I just received your emails. It seems like we really dropped the ball here. Let me read everything to get better acquainted with what happened and speak with Luis and his supervisor about what we can do here.

Happy holidays and talk soon,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

• Like 6

You are very welcome. Thank you again for shopping and for giving me an opportunity to review what happened. I just received your emails. It seems like we really dropped the ball here. Let me read everything to get better acquainted with what happened and speak with Luis and his supervisor about what we can do here.

Happy holidays and talk soon,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Thank you again for taking the time to help me out. I just got home from work so I will look over what Luis sent me earlier. I know it's not a specific persons fault and the last thing I want is for Luis to get reprimanded for a company wide mistake. He seems to be genuinely concerned with my problem but lacks the authority to make decisions on higher ticket items.

Thank you again for getting in contact with me.

• Like 1

Thank you again for taking the time to help me out. I just got home from work so I will look over what Luis sent me earlier. I know it's not a specific persons fault and the last thing I want is for Luis to get reprimanded for a company wide mistake. He seems to be genuinely concerned with my problem but lacks the authority to make decisions on higher ticket items.

I talked to Luis in person twice and read the email he sent you yesterday afternoon at 4:30 pm PST this morning. It sounds like they are still trying to find out if will call is a possibility at Trigger Systems HQ. Obviously there is no way to make up for the time lost sorting out this mess, but hopefully the solutions he's offered are acceptable to you. As far as him being reprimanded, that's not going to happen here. We don't look for scapegoats when problems arise. That would make for a pretty awful company culture. We simply do our best to identify and eliminate problems when they come up. Obviously taking personal responsibility is important, but Luis did not send out the wrong sump: our warehouse did. Not once, but twice. [shudder] We're taking appropriate actions to ensure this does not happen again. I can understand your utter frustration throughout all this. It pains me to hear we very well may have lost your business going forward. It is my sincere hope we can come to amicable resolution that rests favorably with you. We really do care and we really are sorry!

Sincerely yours,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

• Like 3

Luis is going to call you to provide more specific details, but in short: you can pick up the sump from Trigger Systems HQ. We're not sure if the sump is already built or whether they are going to build it now. They will need to speak with you to arrange a time to pick it up. :)

Jeff @ Marine Depot

• Like 7
jedimasterben

Got the three new mushies mounted to the rocks yesterday. Tank is looking great. Well, the two stylos are still in their downward spiral, but whatevs.

Anyone know of anywhere selling stuff like mushrooms that don't think they're hot shit and name everything?

• Like 2

Got the three new mushies mounted to the rocks yesterday. Tank is looking great. Well, the two stylos are still in their downward spiral, but whatevs.

Anyone know of anywhere selling stuff like mushrooms that don't think they're hot shit and name everything?

Check out aquaSD - they usually have some decently priced, really nice ones. Cultivated reef as well.