Innovative Marine Aquariums

Leather is for Lovers Thread!

FlowerMama

Needreefunds

So comfy and puffy :)

Who needs a My pillow or sleep number bed? Pfft... He prefers neon green toady and an MP40 set @ 65% reef crest. ;)

:wub: that is a awesome toad!

Thanks!

• Like 2
Needreefunds

That is a huge toadstool! Mine gets to a certain size and then drops babies, so it never gets huge.

09FC7D55-053B-4EAC-AAC7-F47D3C4D8A80_zps

It has a sister (right) and a baby below recently added to this tank after living under T5s for a couple years. Deeper green polyps.

momma toad had been living directly in front of the MP40. I moved the pump to the right side of the tank a few weeks ago. She is just starting to "relax" and unfurl.

• Like 3

Decided to stop procrastinating and just fragged the neon green nepthea. One of its branches was shading my derasa clam so I chopped it off. It has 3 big branches, so that means I chopped off like a third of the colony. I've also got a swap coming up for the local club in like 10 days, so perfect time to get some frags healed up to take.

Here's the big branch I chopped off. Just cut it right off with my fragging kit scissors. It looks so much smaller all shriveled up, but that's a big piece of nepthea when its puffed up.

25705637482_64e511fae5_z.jpgIMG_2973 by Felicia Svedlund, on Flickr

Chopped it up into 5 frags.

25525909900_6d7bf5dc49_z.jpgIMG_2975 by Felicia Svedlund, on Flickr

Then I rubber banded them to plugs so they'll attach. They look pretty limp and small atm, but they should puff up to be nice decent sized frags.

25705634442_216d5316c6_z.jpgIMG_2978 by Felicia Svedlund, on Flickr

25196092364_68f9a951d7_z.jpgIMG_2979 by Felicia Svedlund, on Flickr

25705635842_7a6a3e43ba_z.jpgIMG_2976 by Felicia Svedlund, on Flickr

• Like 4

Hey what do you all think about a Softie/Gorg/Leather FS/FT thread? Felicia got me thinking.

Awesome idea, it just might get confusing if multiple people are selling at once. Also, its nice when you're selling to be able to update the first post with what's left so people don't have to dig through a thread. However, I think it'll be a great classifieds for people looking for softies. If you're selling, you can create your own thread, but then link it into the softies sale thread so that you get extra advertising with the right audience :)

• Like 2

Awesome idea, it just might get confusing if multiple people are selling at once. Also, its nice when you're selling to be able to update the first post with what's left so people don't have to dig through a thread. However, I think it'll be a great classifieds for people looking for softies. If you're selling, you can create your own thread, but then link it into the softies sale thread so that you get extra advertising with the right audience :)

I like this idea!!!

• Like 2
Needreefunds

I'm loving the big short polyps on this toadstool!

pHADKtA.jpg

:o

What the.. I mean... It... Pfft .. It's ...vuckhbhdm

sorry, I dribbled on my keyboard. :/

• Like 3