Coral Vue Hydros

Leather is for Lovers Thread!

FlowerMama

jedimasterben

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think I have three or four chunks of it right now, and another is getting ready to fall off. I keep accidentally siphoning them out when getting detritus out of the display :lol:

• Like 2

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think I have three or four chunks of it right now, and another is getting ready to fall off. I keep accidentally siphoning them out when getting detritus out of the display :lol:

omgomgomg

BZZZZ!

• Like 1
My tiny reef

Here's my only leather so far, a neon cabbage leather. I love the little toad stools, so cute! And the Yellow fijis are awesome too!

image_31.jpeg

• Like 2
Needreefunds

The weeping willow I got from DD has been moved over to my 66. So far, it seems to be loving life!

C6GcMjT.jpg

uUHm64e.jpg

Dat ain't nuffin' to cry about Stella!

• Like 2

All 3 of my Tyree toadstools decided to shed at exactly the same time, so they're all been closed up for the last couple days. You'd think they would shed at different times, but nope, there all synced up haha!

• Like 1

Yes, small ones don't really ruffle at all. I've got one that is almost 6" across and it is just now starting to think about ruffles. :)

Yes, it is a pretty common 'finger' leather. This one has dropped off over a dozen 'fingers' just since September.

So no wonder everybody gets the warm leather fuzzies! The leathers give back and you can sell them off!.

The weeping willow I got from DD has been moved over to my 66. So far, it seems to be loving life!

C6GcMjT.jpg

uUHm64e.jpg

Sure does seem to being putting it's arms up into the air with joy!!! Exuberant!

All 3 of my Tyree toadstools decided to shed at exactly the same time, so they're all been closed up for the last couple days. You'd think they would shed at different times, but nope, there all synced up haha!

Ha, it's like periods. eeEEEEW.

• Like 3
jedimasterben

So no wonder everybody gets the warm leather fuzzies! The leathers give back and you can sell them off!

:lol:

I've never done anything with the 'droppings' (and now I'll forever call them leather turds :D), I always accidentally suck them up and out the window during my sparse water change schedule, and they aren't really worth shipping, as they'd only sell for a couple dollars each, and get even less as trade in credit at the LFS, so I've always just let them sit lol.

• Like 2

:lol:

I've never done anything with the 'droppings' (and now I'll forever call them leather turds :D), I always accidentally suck them up and out the window during my sparse water change schedule, and they aren't really worth shipping, as they'd only sell for a couple dollars each, and get even less as trade in credit at the LFS, so I've always just let them sit lol.

:lol: leather turds!

You can use them for trading :)

• Like 1

You know what's funny? Four of my toads are all shedding at the same time!

• Like 2

You know what's funny? Four of my toads are all shedding at the same time!

Huh! Well I wonder if they must somehow signal to each other or something. I thought it must just be an annoying coincidence in my tank, but if yours are doing it too, that makes me think its intentional. I wonder if whichever one starts shedding releases a chemical that tells others to shed. Very interesting!

• Like 1

I didn't even read it yet but I know we were talking about it some after I asked so when it came across my FB feed, I'm like ok. See, it's just like women's periods. Somehow they just know. It's a full moon tonight. And I learned a new word..allelopathy!! Been a while since I learned a new word.

• Like 2