SaltCritters.com

Ninja's Red Sea Reefer 350 - still here!

ninjamyst

I have seen a couple of the Reefers and they are a real nice system. It is a neat idea the way the front glass panel sits over the doors. The bottom panel sits on the stand and the front glass does float over the doors from what I have seen.

Yup, exactly that. At first I thought I screwed up the cabinet or tank placement but it's pretty neat.

Also, the overflow is dead silent once you dial it in. Whisper quiet. Only negative is you may have to readjust it after a water change.

• Like 1

That FTS is stunning! And that pic of the midas is so cute :)

It's hard to believe this tank is still just getting started!

i know. i feel guilty its so heavily stocked already. BUT in my defense, more than half of the corals came from my two nanos =P. although that just shows what a hoarder I have been...

• Like 2

Amazing bro. Absolutely love that blasto colony

Thanks! The blasto was one of the first coral I added to this tank and still one of my fav corals.

The tank is looking killer!

How's your build coming along? Time for an update!

Great fts! As Teeny said it looks much older than it is gotta love that pink acro

Hoping it will color up more!

I believe your no name zoas are actually pink zippers. One of my favorites. Tanks looking great!

Nice! It was on the edge of a $10 rack. When I was paying, the owner came out and kinda yelled at the guy that sold it to me for $10 =P. He said those were $25. It only had 2 heads then, now 4.

• Like 3

Don't know how I missed this excellent big tank build ninja. This is nice,rreally nice looking!

I like the no name pink zoas

Simply beautiful. Can't wait to see it grown out.

• Like 1

Don't know how I missed this excellent big tank build ninja. This is nice,rreally nice looking!

I like the no name pink zoas

Thanks! I still have a soft spot for zoas despite me cursing at them often for melting for no reason.

Geez. Is it too soon to nominate this for TOTM? :P

haha...a few years too soon =P

Tank looks awesome Ninja!

Thanks! Stalking your thread always makes me want a 12g L

Love your scape - may be forced to copy it (imitation IS the sincerest form of flattery, right?)

I definitely copied mine from somewhere else...haha. It's a standard two island layout following the rule of thirds. I wish I made it convey more depth though.

Simply beautiful. Can't wait to see it grown out.

Same here! I am pretty much done stocking the big stuff. Just need a few nems and maybe more acros once the system stabilize.

skyscraper2290

Wow, I havent been on this site for almost a year and im glad the first thing I see when I do is that you have upgraded to this 75 gallon tank and you are still killing in with the tank and the pictures. Do you still have the PicO going? or did you transfer everything to this tank. Im so out of the loop

• Like 1

Wow, I havent been on this site for almost a year and im glad the first thing I see when I do is that you have upgraded to this 75 gallon tank and you are still killing in with the tank and the pictures. Do you still have the PicO going? or did you transfer everything to this tank. Im so out of the loop

PicO is still going but it has seen better days. Hoping to get that back in shape soon. Did a big cleaning last weekend.

Tanks looking great !!! are you still having problems with the kessil program?

I ended up buying a Amazon Fire tablet for $50 just so I can try out the program. What a joke. I thought you can control each spectrum individually but all it does is let you choose between different shades of blues or all red / yellow / orange / green. Who the hell would want their tank to be all red??? Kessil is stupid. I kind of hate them right now. My 8 years old nephew can write a better app than theirs.