Innovative Marine Aquariums

Sunstar's Nemesis III - March 2019 - looking... mature...

Sunstar

Sweet! Your collection is seriously so cool! Is that a yellow M&M in the last pic? What prompted you to start collecting?

I got a Starscream MM fan and Box.

I was always a fan of Starscream, so Id ecided I would get a figure. then saw another one I liked. OH and that one is adorable. before I knew it I had dozens.

so many mechs lol, what all are they from?

what Series?

I divide my spread sheet out - and i need a spread sheet for this lot in these catagories

Generation One

Generation two

Machine Wars

Beast Wars II (theoretically I have a Beast wars Waspinator that is considered a "starscream" because it can form a type of jet - Starscream possessed waspinator in beastwars)

Armada

Energon

Cybertron

Transformers Animated

Live action movies

Transformers Prime

Transformers RID

Knockoffs

Third Party

Limited edition

Statues

Vintage items/merchandise

I also have several comic original Pencils/inks and one animation cell from Beastwars II

If it's Starscream I attempt to own it.

• Like 2

Nice, i used have some of the good ole transformers, and used to watch the cyber key series, sorry cant remember the series name, but thats awesome.

Cyberkeys would be Cybertron - part of the unicron trilogy

Cyberkeys would be Cybertron - part of the unicron trilogy

Gotcha i loved that series, granted i watched it every day before school in elementary and jr high lol.

Gotcha i loved that series, granted I watched it every day before school in elementary and jr high lol.

Of the three Energon, I liked the least.

I grew up watching Transformers. I would race home, catch the end of Thundercats and at 4PM transformers came on, followed by G.I Joe. I have such warm fuzzy feelings thinking about that time. chirr.

Of the three Energon, I liked the least.

I grew up watching Transformers. I would race home, catch the end of Thundercats and at 4PM transformers came on, followed by G.I Joe. I have such warm fuzzy feelings thinking about that time. chirr.

I guess the reason i liked it the most was due to the fact it was the one i watched the most as a kid, that and tmnt

I guess the reason i liked it the most was due to the fact it was the one i watched the most as a kid, that and tmnt

That is basically the reason for the huge rift in our fandom. 30 years of Transformers, and you have people who started in the original all the way up to people starting with robots in Disguise or the Movies. Each one feels their entry point is the best and everyone else is losers for liking the old stuff. I have basically sat back and made it a point of watching as many of the series as possible over the years so I may better understand what people enjoy.

Beastwars I don't really care much for the animation - but the stories are lovely. I haven't finished watching it due to being unable to get the sets.

Live action movies: They are fun - I like the first and the third the best. I dislike the 4th but I am trying to maintain an open mind to the 5th. I slept through the 4th movie twice.

I loved Armada and Cybertron, but Energon I found Kicker and Hotshot irritating - I also slept through many of the episodes. I need to try to watch it again.

Generation one: I have seen it enough that i put it on so I can do house work and I watch it in my mind. Its highly nostalgic for me. Even though the plot holes are huge, continuity errors are insane. I find that as a fan fic writer, I use it as a base and work with what I like about it.

Unlike many Generation one fans (Negatively termed Geewunners), I do not state that other series have "ruined,raped, killed" my childhood. Unless any of the producers of later shows have access to a time machine, they cannot harm my memories of my childhood. I feel the new ideas and new takes to be refreshing and keeps what I love alive.

To be quite honest, I am loving the IDW comics that have taken Megatron to join the Autobots (believe me it actually works) Starscream rules Cybertron, and Optimus prime actually invaded earth - its still a G1 based series (ignoring animated movie and season 3) I spent a week or so reading over 9 years of comics quite recently.

Transformers rescue bots - I need to watch this, I have seen a few episodes but its almost too childish for me. I do not say its bad, anything to get the younguns hooked on my beloved franchise ;)

Transformers Animated was refreshingly funny. Some found the animation style a bit difficult to swallow. it was different but all in all it was great for good light hearted humour.

Transformers Prime: This is my favourite series since Generation one. The level of darkness, it was more of an adult's story than a childs story. Starscream in here has to be one of my favourite Incarnations since the original. Primarily because the Voice actor did not attempt to mimic the originals voice. I find it obvious and almost embarrassing to hear people attempting to get the G1 Starscream's voice and totally miss it. I figure why try to be the same and go for something unique. Armada/energon/cybertron's Starscream is similar but also different to G1. TFprime is a good series and I felt it ended well.

Transformers RID - most recent series

sort of pokemonish. gotta catch all them criminals. Not using prime as a lead but bumblebee - as much as I don't like bee, he is not bad here. Lots of different characters. Nice story.

Transformers: Combiner wars (just started this week) 5 minute machinima episodes - lot of negative criticism to start. Mostly because the voices seem to not go with the character on top of that the lip sync is non existent. I will wait until I see the full story before I give my end verdict. but its based off the IDW series I mentioned before and it may be a post great war series. I get the feeling Starscream rules Cybertron.

Transformers Live action Movies: Far too much human element. Not enough robots. The Decepticons almost seem a minor inconvenience and they are not portrayed as anything but something the bots or humans need to get rid of. there is little story to them. I am a hard core Decepticon fan. The third movie seemed to have the most Decepticon life in it. Which is why its one of my favourites of the three - that and watching a city go to dust... I felt the Decepticon characters were all too monochromatic - made telling combatants apart difficult at times.

At least that is how I view the various series.

• Like 3

That is basically the reason for the huge rift in our fandom. 30 years of Transformers, and you have people who started in the original all the way up to people starting with robots in Disguise or the Movies. Each one feels their entry point is the best and everyone else is losers for liking the old stuff. I have basically sat back and made it a point of watching as many of the series as possible over the years so I may better understand what people enjoy.

Beastwars I don't really care much for the animation - but the stories are lovely. I haven't finished watching it due to being unable to get the sets.

Live action movies: They are fun - I like the first and the third the best. I dislike the 4th but I am trying to maintain an open mind to the 5th. I slept through the 4th movie twice.

I loved Armada and Cybertron, but Energon I found Kicker and Hotshot irritating - I also slept through many of the episodes. I need to try to watch it again.

Generation one: I have seen it enough that i put it on so I can do house work and I watch it in my mind. Its highly nostalgic for me. Even though the plot holes are huge, continuity errors are insane. I find that as a fan fic writer, I use it as a base and work with what I like about it.

Unlike many Generation one fans (Negatively termed Geewunners), I do not state that other series have "ruined,raped, killed" my childhood. Unless any of the producers of later shows have access to a time machine, they cannot harm my memories of my childhood. I feel the new ideas and new takes to be refreshing and keeps what I love alive.

To be quite honest, I am loving the IDW comics that have taken Megatron to join the Autobots (believe me it actually works) Starscream rules Cybertron, and Optimus prime actually invaded earth - its still a G1 based series (ignoring animated movie and season 3) I spent a week or so reading over 9 years of comics quite recently.

Transformers rescue bots - I need to watch this, I have seen a few episodes but its almost too childish for me. I do not say its bad, anything to get the younguns hooked on my beloved franchise ;)

Transformers Animated was refreshingly funny. Some found the animation style a bit difficult to swallow. it was different but all in all it was great for good light hearted humour.

Transformers Prime: This is my favourite series since Generation one. The level of darkness, it was more of an adult's story than a childs story. Starscream in here has to be one of my favourite Incarnations since the original. Primarily because the Voice actor did not attempt to mimic the originals voice. I find it obvious and almost embarrassing to hear people attempting to get the G1 Starscream's voice and totally miss it. I figure why try to be the same and go for something unique. Armada/energon/cybertron's Starscream is similar but also different to G1. TFprime is a good series and I felt it ended well.

Transformers RID - most recent series

sort of pokemonish. gotta catch all them criminals. Not using prime as a lead but bumblebee - as much as I don't like bee, he is not bad here. Lots of different characters. Nice story.

Transformers: Combiner wars (just started this week) 5 minute machinima episodes - lot of negative criticism to start. Mostly because the voices seem to not go with the character on top of that the lip sync is non existent. I will wait until I see the full story before I give my end verdict. but its based off the IDW series I mentioned before and it may be a post great war series. I get the feeling Starscream rules Cybertron.

Transformers Live action Movies: Far too much human element. Not enough robots. The Decepticons almost seem a minor inconvenience and they are not portrayed as anything but something the bots or humans need to get rid of. there is little story to them. I am a hard core Decepticon fan. The third movie seemed to have the most Decepticon life in it. Which is why its one of my favourites of the three - that and watching a city go to dust... I felt the Decepticon characters were all too monochromatic - made telling combatants apart difficult at times.

At least that is how I view the various series.

I'm not saying that cybertron was the best I just entered at that point I have gone to g1 and watched some of it, and I firmly believe that there is no right or wrong on what everyone in there own opinion is the best, also I need to check out the various series and watch them. But your collection is simply awesome and great looking

I'm not saying that cybertron was the best I just entered at that point I have gone to g1 and watched some of it, and I firmly believe that there is no right or wrong on what everyone in there own opinion is the best, also I need to check out the various series and watch them. But your collection is simply awesome and great looking

and that is the best attitude to have. though there are some out there in the fandom who are so rabid about their loyalty.

Meet the new innmate. A Dwarf zebra hermit crab. Coworkers called it Tiny tick.

there are some lovely baby clownfish at the shop. I am tempted to get a pair.

92be4f1a-c59b-400b-8d1f-d8e2743eea48.jpg

• Like 4

Meet the new innmate. A Dwarf zebra hermit crab. Coworkers called it Tiny tick.

there are some lovely baby clownfish at the shop. I am tempted to get a pair.

92be4f1a-c59b-400b-8d1f-d8e2743eea48.jpg

Haha, i can see why, and hopefully i can get my tank wet soon and get it cycling

I am glad I got my fan this summer.

temperature was 31 with humidex of 40 today. (this is in celcius)

my reef tank was at 85f ( I switch between systems - I am illoigical)

If I did not have the fans, it would have cooked my coral and my adorbs fishy.

• Like 1

I think I am gonna be doing the clownfish plunge. I saw some nice tank bred ones last week - and I am hoping they will still be there. I will be QT-ng htem.

Ultimate question: One or two?

• Like 1

I think they're better in pairs :)

I got a pair.

I am considering naming them Knockout and Breakdown.

they are in a bucket while I adjust the QT to their paramaters.

• Like 2

(This is in teh frag tank. my QT sprang a leak recently.)

Meet Knockout - or is it Breakdown... I think its knockout. This one started to host the anemone in short order. It also is defending it from the other. I am going to assume that this may become the female?
20160818_222633.jpg

• Like 4