SaltCritters.com

Sunstar's Nemesis III - March 2019 - looking... mature...

Sunstar

I may be seeing if I can get my wisdom teeth extracted. I hurt so much right now.

That's no fun. But when they hurt so much that you'd rather go through the pain of extraction/surgery than deal with keeping them in your mouth, then you know it's time.

I never had mine out as a kid, but they've eventually deteriorated and had to be removed one at a time. I still have one left. It hurts like crazy when they go bad and because it slowly gets worse and worse, you don't realize how bad it is. So don't waste time, just get it over with :)

its breaking up already - and htat's why its hurting. the otherside has a hell of a cavity in it, no pain but I can get my nail into the crater. its a pain to brush back there.

Some recent growth pictures..

I thought I would show some before and afters of some of my corals

Trumpet Coral (First Picture is in Nemesis Nano)

IMG_20150303_181330.jpg

20160425_012948.jpg

20161011_210320.jpg

Devils Hand Coral

20160308_164318.jpg

20161012_013122.jpg

Blastomussa (first picture is in Nemesis Nano) (Third is a night time closed picture.)

IMG_20150715_205317.jpg

IMG_20151108_130857.jpg

20161012_013139.jpg

• Like 1
fishfreak0114

Wow, I've had my trumpet for around a year with no growth, and my blasto for around 6 months with no growth :( And I managed to kill a hand leather. You must be doing something right!

Wow, I've had my trumpet for around a year with no growth, and my blasto for around 6 months with no growth :( And I managed to kill a hand leather. You must be doing something right!

Must be the nanobox ;3

growth was slow, but hwen I moved to the 10 from the 2 gallon, my trumpet had about two heads, so in about a year it has gone totally nuts.

• Like 1

Thanks to teenyreef, some of my corals are showing return of colour. One that has had significant bleaching and die back, has started to slow colour - however faint, once again. I am still not at teenyreef's levels, but I am getting close.

Thanks Teenyreef! and thanks Dave of Nanobox for your product. I can't stop raving about it.

• Like 1

Awesome growth pics!

I had a really awesome colony of blastos a while back - actually got them as a hitcher on some LR and grew from like 3-5 heads to around 40 to the best of my recollection... They're not particularly fast growers but it still seemed that they would hit "spurts". Makes me want to get some again!

Weird coincidence. I'm glad he's fine :)

not really weird. Its just a very dangerous spot. Its a freeway off ramp. so people are still thinking freeway when tehy get off it and more often than not they are not looking in the correct direction when driving.

What we often do, which generally works, but did not at this point. is cross the same time the traffic is moving next to us. Cars coming off don't roll forward while traffic is moving in front. usually don't. but this ass hat, did.

When I got hit, I was moving with traffic, and the brain dead cow rolled forward, while looking basically at me. just not seeing me. And hit me.

MY FUGU!!!

The blasted nem took him...

how do I get htem out.

they are going@

I am bawliung my eyes out

a pup and aPH on one and a PH on the other

One of two removed. I will get the other one out and maybe get the rock flower moved as well.

rock flower was easy as she was planted on the sand.

two fish in two weeks, annoys me to no fraggin end. Especially fugu. He was so darned cute. I would get another gumdrop in a heart beat though

I have broken Quarantine because I was unsure of how long it would take me to get the nems off, and I was worried about Knockout. So I am taking a risk with teh two in the display tank. Knockout is defending her territory - I am going to hazzard "her" because it may become the queen of the castle.

My anemone crab no longer has anemones to sit in, but that's okay. It moved into the leather two days after introduction.

• Like 1