Top Shelf Aquatics

Hypes Final Nano Bommie

Rehype

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like Sendithus tobennicus

Thanks ben do you have a link to any pics?

What, are you blind? That doesn't look anything like Sendithus tobennicus.

Jk I have no idea

:lol: Hey psy hows it going man?

:lol: reread that scientific name again lol

:haha::haha::haha: Wow im really slow today. You know ben I didnt even second guess it because I trust your knowledge :lol:

22132409591_51d73c10f8.jpg

LOL I know man I think thats one of the first times in my life Ive truly felt like a dumb blonde (no offense to dumb blondes)

:lol:

That Benny.

E, that looks like a Nemostoma. Although I've seen them with an orange iridescence at the tips, this does look like it.

My other guess would be scinaia complanata.

Thats it kat definitely nemastoma....I remember years ago everyone wanted it as its a really cool looking macro. Im just going to let it grow unabated.

WOW, I wonder how many water changes you inspire every time you post pics.... I know at least one <-------

Thanks alot man :lol: Although I have to admit im not too diligent about water changes

Maybe because your blond now.....but....thats.....blue!

LOL it really is purple it just appears blue when only LED's are turned on, under any other light hes distinguishably purple.

I really love the rock you have in there, looks so full of life. Your rockscape is awesome to..

Thanks so much liz. I give alot of credit to gulf live rock they have some really awesome looking live rock with lots of life and no pests. I will say the shapes aren't as interesting as other rock types ive owned but they totally make up for it with biodiversity. And for this build thats really important to me. Scaping was a bit trickier than usual due to the rather awkward shapes of the rock and lack of a bonding agent but all in all it came out relatively close to what I had in mind.

Marc.The.Shark

My purple tube anemone

15942045185_3e81b34ef6_c.jpg

Sweet! I've been wanting one of these forever, just never really had the real estate in my current tall setup. You've renewed my interest, hopefully in the new tank!!

Sweet! I've been wanting one of these forever, just never really had the real estate in my current tall setup. You've renewed my interest, hopefully in the new tank!!

Thanks man.... If you have the room theyre really a beautiful coral to own especially since they dont move.

Marc.The.Shark

Thanks man.... If you have the room theyre really a beautiful coral to own especially since they dont move.

Yeah, a couple of the LFS around here have them pretty regularly, always in awe of how elegant they look & the color contrasts of the mouth are pretty striking!

Yeah, a couple of the LFS around here have them pretty regularly, always in awe of how elegant they look & the color contrasts of the mouth are pretty striking!

I had wanted one for years but always shied away because of misinformation about the intensity of their sting(which is grossly exaggerated BTW) Ive touched them unintentionally and not even a tingle. Im sure they could take a weak or injured fish but healthy fish are in little to no danger unless they intentionally swim into their tentacles

I had wanted one for years but always shied away because of misinformation about the intensity of their sting(which is grossly exaggerated BTW) Ive touched them unintentionally and not even a tingle. Im sure they could take a weak or injured fish but healthy fish are in little to no danger unless they intentionally swim into their tentacles

Do they host clowns the same way a BTA does. They are quite beautiful.

Marc.The.Shark

Yeah, I'd heard that too, but I'm with the whole "circle of life" thing!! lol

Archived