inTank Media Baskets

Hypes Final Nano Bommie

Rehype

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay.....what does that mean? I'm on pins & needles.

Hes making a newer model for me since mine got damaged during shipping. I havent seen the final sketch of what hes come up with but im sure its going to be slick

I recently sold my RW-4(s) but just wanted to say for the record they are an awesome pump for their point and Ive never had any issues using Jebao products. Im honestly going to miss mine as it performed perfectly.

Gyre Mode

Oh I like, everything!

Thanks bro!

just bought a rw4 too. i have a feeling im going to like it.

Im sure you will... Cant beat it for the price

2.0 in the works :ninja: I love and hate ups for this one!

That's the really crappy thing about things that are very wide but also flat, they rarely make it through shipping unscathed. :(

O and I've been meaning to ask for sump pics.

Will do Jr. Ill take some over the weekend

2.0 in the works :ninja: I love and hate ups for this one!

Me too. I hate to see something that took so much time and effort destroyed by carelessness. At the same time im really, really psyched to see the new design. However I swear this time im going to sock my UPS guy square in the mouth if anything gets messed up.

That's the really crappy thing about things that are very wide but also flat, they rarely make it through shipping unscathed. :(

True. They got it right the first time but the second time was a complete disaster.

MOAR pictures please. :flower:

You got it kitty :)

Me too. I hate to see something that took so much time and effort destroyed by carelessness. At the same time im really, really psyched to see the new design. However I swear this time im going to sock my UPS guy square in the mouth if anything gets messed up.

In the grand scheme of shipping, extremely few packages get damaged, and even fewer are damaged because of people. Almost everything that gets damaged is damaged because they are not packaged to the international packaging standards and get damaged in the automated sorting equipment. BUT - even when followed to a T, wide, flat packages still tend to get damaged more often due to other larger, heavier packages being with them. It's a problem with no real good solution. :/

I've shipped dozens and dozens of large paintings and only when we started overpackaging (doubling the standards for void fill and double boxing) did we see the end result get better. The ones that were most valuable, though ($5,000 and up) always fared the best because they didn't get sorted with everything else, someone hand delivers the package across each sort facility and has to sign off that they touched it and what condition it was in before and after.

In the grand scheme of shipping, extremely few packages get damaged, and even fewer are damaged because of people. Almost everything that gets damaged is damaged because they are not packaged to the international packaging standards and get damaged in the automated sorting equipment. BUT - even when followed to a T, wide, flat packages still tend to get damaged more often due to other larger, heavier packages being with them. It's a problem with no real good solution. :/

I've shipped dozens and dozens of large paintings and only when we started overpackaging (doubling the standards for void fill and double boxing) did we see the end result get better. The ones that were most valuable, though ($5,000 and up) always fared the best because they didn't get sorted with everything else, someone hand delivers the package across each sort facility and has to sign off that they touched it and what condition it was in before and after.

I agree with you it just really sucks when yours is one of those few packages. At the end of day thats exactly why its so important to insure your packages even if the contents seem trivial.

Last Jebao Video

Else Mode

Nice video! I can't wait to see the new top. I've been really tempted to get one for my 4g pico, except, well, it IS a little 4g pico and who wants to spend that kind of money for a 4g top? But in such a small top, the aluminum screen frame is proportionally larger and casts a bigger shadow. A nice clear frame would be really nice :D

Oh yeah, and, yes, more pics please. :flower:

Nice video! I can't wait to see the new top. I've been really tempted to get one for my 4g pico, except, well, it IS a little 4g pico and who wants to spend that kind of money for a 4g top? But in such a small top, the aluminum screen frame is proportionally larger and casts a bigger shadow. A nice clear frame would be really nice :D

Oh yeah, and, yes, more pics please. :flower:

Thanks so much teeny. I hear you on the price but reach out to smiz he can probably offer a great discount since the dimensions are so small. Smiz cares fish (gobies included) and his mission is to keep them in our tank :) . I agree a clear frame would look great on your pico. Although im not sure if that tank could look any better :D

Will do! :flower::flower:

JavaJacketOC

I recently sold my RW-4(s) but just wanted to say for the record they are an awesome pump for their point and Ive never had any issues using Jebao products. Im honestly going to miss mine as it performed perfectly.

Gyre Mode

Gyre Mode? Is that W1 on high with the frequency set to fast?

Corals look good - what happened that they are now in recovery?

Thanks kat....Well before I transferred them over from the ZE I had these corals in holding buckets for almost a month and they were doing fine. But a few days before I transferred them into this tank something died and they took the worst of an ammonia spike.

JavaJacketOC

Yep.

I've been running else mode for the last 9 months...I think I may switch to W1 on fast just to see if I get any reaction from the corals.

Archived