Coral Vue Hydros

Hypes Final Nano Bommie

Rehype

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How are you my friend? I see you haven't lost your touch with the camera. I still have a couple tanks running. Saw a familiar name and thought I'd see what you were up to. Didn't mean to jack your thread. Just wanted to say hello. ☺️

How are you my friend? I see you haven't lost your touch with the camera. I still have a couple tanks running. Saw a familiar name and thought I'd see what you were up to. Didn't mean to jack your thread. Just wanted to say hello. ☺️

Im good buddy. Hows everything? Im really glad to see your still around. Wheres the tank thread? Its been years since Ive seen any of your builds.

No problem at all feel free to jump in whenever youd like my thread is always open :happy:

WHOA! Where have you been?

Not sure what type of sps it is but I do know its super sensitive to any water parameter changes and will start to STN if its stressed even a little.....kind of annoying.

25000903351_34f6430b65_c.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure what type of sps it is but I do know its super sensitive to any water parameter changes and will start to STN if its stressed even a little.....kind of annoying.

25000903351_34f6430b65_c.jpg

Updates! Was reviewing maintenance on past RC TOTM and came to yours. :( So how's this tank doing?

Need more pics of the yellow fuzzy!

Any Recent FTS?

Great build

Updates! Was reviewing maintenance on past RC TOTM and came to yours. :( So how's this tank doing?

Hey Guys meant to give an update a few weeks ago. I finally moved and unfortunately lost some of the sps in the transfer. I havent set this tank back up as im planning on a new smaller build. I also had to give away the lion because she wouldnt fit in the new smaller build. So ill have a new thread when the tank is done in a few weeks. Ill keep you guys posted

Hey Guys meant to give an update a few weeks ago. I finally moved and unfortunately lost some of the sps in the transfer. I havent set this tank back up as im planning on a new smaller build. I also had to give away the lion because she wouldnt fit in the new smaller build. So ill have a new thread when the tank is done in a few weeks. Ill keep you guys posted

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

That's a shame, but the new tank sounds cool.

I thought this was the final nano?! Oh well at least you're moving on to something else and not nothing at all. Excited to see what you have in store for us. I will miss that little lion

Looking forward to it. How come you decided on the smaller build, I thought this one was fairly new?

Thanks alot Jay. Well its actually a project ive been assisting a fellow reefer with and since I dont have the time to maintain two builds i figured id put all the effort into that build as I really want to help that project be successful.

giphy.gif

Sorry man but shes in a better place now.

Bummed to hear about the lion getting a new home. She was a beauty.

Yea me too im going to miss her but no doubt she'll be happier in the long run.

:furious::furious::furious::furious:

That's a shame, but the new tank sounds cool.

Yea but its going to be for the best. I cant wait to share the new build with you guys.

I thought this was the final nano?! Oh well at least you're moving on to something else and not nothing at all. Excited to see what you have in store for us. I will miss that little lion

Well its my final nano being transferred to a smaller nano with some modifications to scape and livestock. If everything comes to fruition it should be a pretty cool setup.

Marc.The.Shark

Shit, just do what I do, work on building it for a year & never put water in it! Lol. That way you can keep tinkering with the design! Hahaha. Really tho, my situation is sad!! Lol :(

Archived