SaltCritters.com

Hypes Final Nano Bommie

Rehype

The little setosa that could...I thought i lost this frag a few weeks ago when it was dislodged from its rock. I couldnt locate it at the time but as I was breaking down the scape guess who was hiding in a crevice. Surprised he was in such good shape considering how little light he was getting...

24878435246_1d7c8aa5e0_z.jpg

You should lose more corals like that! :D

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even my corals getting proper light look nowhere near that nice!

Thank alot niqo :) Although light is very important there are quite a few other variables that contribute to healthy coloration.

Thank alot niqo :) Although light is very important there are quite a few other variables that contribute to healthy coloration.

For sure, still learning over here!

The little setosa that could...I thought i lost this frag a few weeks ago when it was dislodged from its rock. I couldnt locate it at the time but as I was breaking down the scape guess who was hiding in a crevice. Surprised he was in such good shape considering how little light he was getting...

24878435246_1d7c8aa5e0_z.jpg

Always nice to find those 'hidden treasures' :)

Is this the same M. setosa that you had in your shallow tank (before the Zero-Edge')? I remember that one was quite reddish compared to the typical orange morph.

Always nice to find those 'hidden treasures' :)

Is this the same M. setosa that you had in your shallow tank (before the Zero-Edge')? I remember that one was quite reddish compared to the typical orange morph.

Totally Agree :D

Its not from the same colony but it definitely has the same coloration.

Looks good Hype when's the move?

I started a new build btw, waiting on my tank but should be starting a thread soon.

Thanks jay...move is next week

Oh really?!Thats awesome cant wait to see what you have planned.

That's a pocci? Damn, looks like a stylo! Never seen one branch like that. :)

No your right ben its totally a green stylophora. Im not sure how I typed pocillopora...must have been my autocorrect. :wacko:

jedimasterben

No your right ben its totally a green stylophora. Im not sure how I typed pocillopora...must have been my autocorrect. :wacko:

I'd believe it either way, lol, you got the magic touch! You can bend corals to your will! :D

I'd believe it either way, lol, you got the magic touch! You can bend corals to your will! :D

'Rehype the Last Air Coral Bender'...has a nice ring to it! ;)

Archived