Cultivated Reef

Hypes Final Nano Bommie

Rehype

They are also super fun to feed. Greedy little piggies waving their little tentacles...

Totally agree! They never seem to get enough.. if your willing and have the time they will eat daily.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that's a good looking sump. Me like.

Thanks alot. Im just really happy that its matured to the point where it keeps my nitrates and phosphates at nearly undetectable levels.

I didnt forget about you bro its finally looking and functioning the way I intended. Equipment is:

• Curve 5 Skimmer
  • Sice return pump
  • (2) Jager Heaters
  • Drews Doser
  • Small LED for Mangroves
  • CFL PAR 38 Daylight Bulb for Caulerpa
  • Tunze ATO

Its a four chamber sump which function as follows:

(1) Filter sock and a bunch of grape caulerpa

(2) Deep sand bed and mangroves,

(3) Skimmer,heaters,doser output, and ATO sensor,Probes

(4) Return Pump

24357875236_532f063b08.jpg

Wow!!

How long has this sump been up and running?

Wow!!

How long has this sump been up and running?

Thanks weetie! The sump has been running for around 7 months. The tank sat empty for a while...

Bad pic of my tortuosa (LED's won this time) the color is off its actually a really deep blue. But I thought it still looked kinda cool

24336192312_30ca988093_z.jpg

Bad pic of my tortuosa (LED's won this time) the color is off its actually a really deep blue. But I thought it still looked kinda cool

24336192312_30ca988093_z.jpg

Yum, that's a tasty looking picture. I can tell the LED's messed up the white balance beyond recovery, but it still looks really good. Just because it's not accurate doesn't mean it isn't beautiful :)

Yum, that's a tasty looking picture. I can tell the LED's messed up the white balance beyond recovery, but it still looks really good. Just because it's not accurate doesn't mean it isn't beautiful :)

Thanks teeny :)

Dat PE tho. I have always loved macro shots of SPS, the textures on the flesh and the polyps are always so intricate, really cool stuff.

Dat PE tho. I have always loved macro shots of SPS, the textures on the flesh and the polyps are always so intricate, really cool stuff.

Couldnt agree with you more.

Took some pics of the few SPS frags I have but decided to take them under the 10K bulb. Im not sure what type of SPS this is but its a nice green when under blue lighting.

24250326530_e0fd06a646_c.jpg

That garf bonsai is stunning :)

Thanks tenny! :) I love how rich the purple is..

What light are you using? Halide?

Yep.. reefbrite halide with XHO supplements. The bulb is a reefbrite twinarc 10k/20k

21152714205_92b70d140e_n.jpg21160505981_b6935c7458_n.jpg

I was thinking about getting one of those. I saw them at rap NY.

You wont be disappointed.I think its a fantastic light....severely underrated.

Hahaha... joe the coral

:lol: I know its crazy some of the names these guys come up with.

Archived