Top Shelf Aquatics

Hypes Final Nano Bommie

Rehype

Love the tank and the lioness fish, stunning!!

Thanks alot ABC really appreciate it!

Picked up this rainbow acan from a fellow reefer. They werent doing well in his tank....recessed and no polyp extension. Its been about a month and they have started to puff up and theres already 3 new heads growing.

23316809524_3c9bee693b_b.jpg

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so envious of your photography. Those macros of the your lionfish and acans are incredible.

Thanks so much man..Just takes alot of patience

Your detail is like no other. Just incredible. Thank you for those.

Thanks alot FM I really appreciate you checking in. I just picked up a really wicked rainbow acan its only one head right now but its really something. Ive gotta get a pic to show you guys.

The color spectrum from that light.. omfg.

Ive had just about every type of lighting combo out there and aesthetically its definitely my favorite.

Thanks alot ABC really appreciate it!

Picked up this rainbow acan from a fellow reefer. They werent doing well in his tank....recessed and no polyp extension. Its been about a month and they have started to puff up and theres already 3 new heads growing.

23316809524_3c9bee693b_b.jpg

Beautiful pics, all of them. Hope all these Acans stay nice and healthy for you, long term.

Beautiful pics, all of them. Hope all these Acans stay nice and healthy for you, long term.

Thanks alot nano its much appreciated...I hope so too. Wait till you guys see a pic of the ultra rainbow acan I got the other day :o

My LFS only had one headed frags left but this Ultra Rainbow Acan is stunning....it truly glows. Definitely the most colorful one ive ever owned.Cant wait until it starts sprouting more heads.

23964306826_6d3284c41b_b.jpg

That rainbow is awesome! I don't think I've seen one with colors like that before.

Thanks teeny neither have I! My mouth literally dropped when I saw it at my LFS. Its even brighter in person

My LFS only had one headed frags left but this Ultra Rainbow Acan is stunning....it truly glows. Definitely the most colorful one ive ever owned.Cant wait until it starts sprouting more heads.

23964306826_6d3284c41b_b.jpg

'Skittles' :)

That is one crazy colorful acan!

Thanks teeny neither have I! My mouth literally dropped when I saw it at my LFS. Its even brighter in person

We will be praying for babies. More babies than will fit in your tank. Many more...so many you have no choice to but to send all of us frags :D

Where did you find that one? Looks great, awesome colors.

Thanks alot man. Will has one left over from the Black Friday sale. I actually have a colony like yours I have to pick up from him on Tuesday

'Skittles' :)

That is one crazy colorful acan!

Its official you just named it :D

I know! I can honestly say theres no photoshop magic. I tried my best to accurately capture the colors of this frag. Its tricky because the camera sensor can't quite capture all the colors of the human eye. So theres still a bit lost in translation but its pretty close.

That's an amazing acan.

Thanks alot Im hoping it grows fast.

:bowdown:

Truly wow

Thanks so much kitty :blush:

Bravo! Your photography, I swear!

You could rent yourself out & take pics of other's tanks.

Thanks so much FM I really appreciate it :blush: Man I wish there was a market that paid well enough for me to do it full time because its more fun than work for me.

We will be praying for babies. More babies than will fit in your tank. Many more...so many you have no choice to but to send all of us frags :D

:lol: :lol: You got it!

Thanks alot man. Will has one left over from the Black Friday sale. I actually have a colony like yours I have to pick up from him on Tuesday

Oh you got it from Will? I didnt see one like this

Yep, You must've missed he said it was there and because it didnt sell initially he cut the colony into pieces.

I was just looking at your acans you have the same ones... yours just have more orange around the rim.

Archived