SaltCritters.com

Hypes Final Nano Bommie

Rehype

I don't know about cute, I think magnificent is a more apt adjective. She's just magnificent. I think that sounds magnificent. Right? Right? : P

Giga, you should know by now that E posts FTS after a suitable time for torture has gone by. Sufficient time has not yet gone by. But nice try.

I couldnt agree with you more :happy:

You know me :P I just like to take FTS after a good amount of time has passed to show actual progress. At this point ive added some corals but they havent fully acclimated to my system (as its still pretty immature) but in another 6-8 weeks hopefully ill have some good news/pics to share.

that fish is just amazing, good find!

Thanks for checking in...she truly is I was extremely fortunate

Ok one last shot for a while. This is honestly one of my favorite shots that ive ever taken.

22472341567_ee7d4b35a8_c.jpg

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a glorious looking fish!

Thanks FM!

Wow Eugene... such a gorgeous fish. Take good care of her!

Thanks alot chris....Ill do my best!!

Wow that is a gorgeous lion. Very nice!

Thanks halo she is truly stunnning..

I couldnt agree with you more :happy:

You know me :P I just like to take FTS after a good amount of time has passed to show actual progress. At this point ive added some corals but they havent fully acclimated to my system (as its still pretty immature) but in another 6-8 weeks hopefully ill have some good news/pics to share.

Thanks for checking in...she truly is I was extremely fortunate

Ok one last shot for a while. This is honestly one of my favorite shots that ive ever taken.

22472341567_ee7d4b35a8_c.jpg

why don't you do stock photography, some of your shots would easily sell, this one in particular.

also I am a sucker for pics in a square format

What a glorious looking fish!

Thanks FM

Wow Eugene... such a gorgeous fish. Take good care of her!

Thanks alot chris...Ill do my best

Wow that is a gorgeous lion. Very nice!

Thanks halo she is truly stunning..

why don't you do stock photography, some of your shots would easily sell, this one in particular.

also I am a sucker for pics in a square format

I dunno Im always intimidated by the sheer amount of photographers out there.. I just take pics cause I love doing it.

Thanks FM

Thanks alot chris...Ill do my best

Thanks halo she is truly stunning..

I dunno Im always intimidated by the sheer amount of photographers out there.. I just take pics cause I love doing it.

best reason to take pics, if you do it for $ it would indeed suck the fun out of it imo. But if you do it for fun and list em on stock photo sites and make some $ every now and then hell why not.

Everyone with a dslr now thinks they are a photographer and any1 can get a lucky awesome shot. I am sure you know the difference between a good and bad photographer is a good photographer only shows his best work. My point is, some of your stuff is definitely amazing and I consider myself to be a rather harsh critic of "artistic" photography lol.

best reason to take pics, if you do it for $ it would indeed suck the fun out of it imo. But if you do it for fun and list em on stock photo sites and make some $ every now and then hell why not.

Everyone with a dslr now thinks they are a photographer and any1 can get a lucky awesome shot. I am sure you know the difference between a good and bad photographer is a good photographer only shows his best work. My point is, some of your stuff is definitely amazing and I consider myself to be a rather harsh critic of "artistic" photography lol.

True. Well Ive gone back and forth on it a few times but just never go through with it.

Well thanks man I truly appreciate the positive feedback

good god batman!!!

Thanks smiz!!!

Just for the record, Elos is still selling the mini.

http://www.elos.eu/productlines/aquariums/lineaclassic~58/systemmini~288.html#.VkReaO_luM8

@Rehype,

This tank is epic! One of the most beautiful tanks i have ever seen.

Thinking about buying a reefer nano with a custom Smiz top, using your tank as an inspiration.

Thanks alot rory I really appreciate it! Be sure to start a tank build Id love to see what you decide to go with

Oh my goodness what a pretty fish!! :wub:

Thanks kim...she is gorgeous isn't she?

Goldilocks!

:D

Wow I'm in love with that last shot!

I think it was last year (or the year before that?) you made a calender, any plans to do that again this year? ;)

Thanks yosh! Me too Its one of my all time faves. Plan to get it printed and mounted

Yea it was about 4 years ago lol...Nah I don think so there wasnt much interest.

Hype, are you able to keep the fuzzy dwarf in this size tank her whole life?

So my wife has cats, would be cool for me to have a killer fish :D:D:D .

*edit

So guys finally got my new fish one of my all time favorites..I apologize in advance but im going to post a bunch of pics as it took me nearly 2 years to find a specimen like this :D:D:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Oh believe me you will :lol: I have so many photos of her you guys are probably going to get sick of seeing her. She is such a ham in front of the camera :lol:

I believe we were promised a bunch of pics... Where's the full fish shot?! Keep 'em comin'!

Hype, are you able to keep the fuzzy dwarf in this size tank his whole life?

So my wife has cats, would be cool for me to have a killer fish :D:D:D .

Yep she will only grow another inch or so.

I wholeheartedly agree :D

I believe we were promised a bunch of pics... Where's the full fish shot?! Keep 'em comin'!

You got it.. I'll post some more this evening :happy:

Beautifullll!!! Wow hope she does really well for you. What an amazing fish.

Thanks alot arce I really appreciate it. I hope she does too im trying my best to keep her happy. (But you know how women can be :P )

I never thought I would say this, but between this beautiful girl and Felicia's tank, I want a predator tank now!

Fuzzies tend to have that effect on reefers :happy: I went back and forth for years but finally caved and now they're one of my favorite fish

How are you liking the Elos tank E? Awesome pix as usual

So far so good M. Thanks so much. Hey M if you dont mind me asking what prompted the move cross country?

I never thought I would say this, but between this beautiful girl and Felicia's tank, I want a predator tank now!

You could make that gorgeous new tank into a predator tank.

Thanks yosh! Me too Its one of my all time faves. Plan to get it printed and mounted

Yea it was about 4 years ago lol...Nah I don think so there wasnt much interest.

Lol wow has it been that long already? :lol:

It would look gorgeous on the wall! I have 1-2 shots I'm thinking about getting printed myself, just haven't gone through with it yet

If you have space over the tank, some prints would look great (I can't remember the layout of room this tank is in)

You could make that gorgeous new tank into a predator tank.

Agreed.

Lol wow has it been that long already? :lol:

It would look gorgeous on the wall! I have 1-2 shots I'm thinking about getting printed myself, just haven't gone through with it yet

If you have space over the tank, some prints would look great (I can't remember the layout of room this tank is in)

I know right?! :lol:

I think so too i plan to get a 8x10 printed and hang it above my desk at work. Its funny my cube is an exhibition of all my favorite shots

Archived