SaltCritters.com

Hypes Final Nano Bommie

Rehype

Someone has what looks to be very similar for sale on SCR...they're calling it Jason Fox freak hair pavona and that it has a low light preference.

Their pic

IMG_6668_zpszco3db5h.jpg

Definitely appears quite similar. Unfortunately, there are many corals in the hobby that are named inaccurately and we may never know their true identity.

I magnified this image by 400% in Picasa looking for mouths and possibly spotted one or two on the back side, but it's hard to say for sure.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone has what looks to be very similar for sale on SCR...they're calling it Jason Fox freak hair pavona and that it has a low light preference.

Their pic

IMG_6668_zpszco3db5h.jpg

Definitely seems similar it just lacks the green base

Definitely appears quite similar. Unfortunately, there are many corals in the hobby that are named inaccurately and we may never know their true identity.

I magnified this image by 400% in Picasa looking for mouths and possibly spotted one or two on the back side, but it's hard to say for sure.

Totally agree although its hard to see if has multiple mouths like mine..

Nice top!

Thanks kitty! when you coming back home?

Definitely seems similar it just lacks the green base

Totally agree although its hard to see if has multiple mouths like mine..

Thanks kitty! when you coming back home?

Maybe I'll pick it up, he's not asking much and I'll have room soon :D

Maybe I'll pick it up, he's not asking much and I'll have room soon :D

Go for it :) its a pretty cool coral....unique for sure. Im enjoying watching mine grow out

Just before Thanksgiving. When are you and the Mrs. coming over for tea?

Ok well let me know when your ready ill keep your nemastoma frag growing in the fuge :) Not sure.. been so crazy busy lately :(

Looks great rehype!!! I am loving the look of the black top, glad we went with it.

Thanks man it looks even better than I thought it would.

So guys finally got my new fish one of my all time favorites..I apologize in advance but im going to post a bunch of pics as it took me nearly 2 years to find a specimen like this :D:D:happydance::happydance::happydance:

So guys finally got my new fish one of my all time favorites..I apologize in advance but im going to post a bunch of pics as it took me nearly 2 years to find a specimen like this :D:D:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Im sure you're going to have a ton of pissed follower with a photo dump :)

Big thanks to DC for selling me one of the most beautiful lions ive ever seen! She cost a grip but is totally worth it.

The lovely adonia...

22891011445_734db4af71_c.jpg

Absolutely stunning specimen, congrats!

Thanks alot she is truly special

Eugene!!! What a great looking fish. How big is she?

Thanks kat she is beautiful isnt she! She about 3"

wow i need to see more of her!!

Oh believe me you will :lol: I have so many photos of her you guys are probably going to get sick of seeing her. She is such a ham in front of the camera :lol:

WOW!

Thanks man!

Amazing fish and amazing photo!

Thanks alot mirya!

Bam! No problem buddy. I know you will treat her right :flower: I miss her already. Strangely, this feels like a break up. My setup feels so empty :tears:

You know I will bud. She's in good hands :) I'm going to try to train her to take other foods as well just to help boost her overall health.

Don't worry I'm sure you'll have another beautiful showpiece fish in no time :)

Stunning fish, gorgeous colours Eugene.

Thanks alot jase!

Whoop, there it is! :)

All these dwarfs are so nice, but this one in yellow is exceptional.

Thanks alot nano I've come across some beautiful specimens over the last year or so but she definitely takes the cake. She has the most yellow out of any of the ones I've seen.

Archived