ReefCleaners.org

Hypes Final Nano Bommie

Rehype

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love it! It makes me miss my lionfish.

Thanks man...you should definitely get another

She's stunning for sure.

Couldnt agree more

So ####### cute i just want to pick it up and kiss it... :wub:

Shes so sweet she probably would let you :happy:

She's gorgeous! Makes me miss my girls so much. I think I need to begin negotiations to setup another tank for fuzzies...

Thanks so much.....I think you should too :happy:

Awesome tank and fish love the new setup! I was wondering what you do with all your old livestock and equipment whenever you move on to a new build ?

Holy crap that's beautiful!

Thanks harry!

Awesome tank and fish love the new setup! I was wondering what you do with all your old livestock and equipment whenever you move on to a new build ?

Thanks alot driftwood much appreciated. I usually either give it away or try to sell it

Marc.The.Shark

Dude, you're a tease! Can I get a full fish shot or full tank shot yet? That's FFS or FTS. Lol. Dyin man, just dyin.......

Dude, you're a tease! Can I get a full fish shot or full tank shot yet? That's FFS or FTS. Lol. Dyin man, just dyin.......

:lol: Ill get you a full fish shot.

damn, those eyes! like a lightning storm

Yea its a membrane at the back of the retina called the retinal tapetum lucidum. It allows the lion to make the most of any light available during nocturnal hunting.

I would rather see some FTS straight on-you take a ton of macro and while good I like the tank shots!

I hear you bro ill have some next for you next month :)

Beautiful lion and beautiful shots! :wub: That's the brightest yellow I've seen on a yellow dwarf!

Thanks so much yosh!! I know right?!!!I couldn't believe my eyes when I looked at her for the first time under the 10k halides :o:o

I don't know about cute, I think magnificent is a more apt adjective. She's just magnificent. I think that sounds magnificent. Right? Right? : P

I would rather see some FTS straight on-you take a ton of macro and while good I like the tank shots!

Giga, you should know by now that E posts FTS after a suitable time for torture has gone by. Sufficient time has not yet gone by. But nice try.

Archived