Top Shelf Aquatics

Hypes Final Nano Bommie

Rehype

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good man, settled into the new home after tearing the last tank down. It's good to see some regulars still active on NR. I'm getting the itch again haha, been spending a lot of time on NR. It's just a matter of convincing my wife, then coming up with a game plan. Thinking of custom tank from Miracles but these are just thoughts right now. :D

Thats good to hear....Well I look forward to see whatever build you come up with. Im sure its just a matter of time before you come back in full force :D

That spongodes is gonna grow crazy fast.

Its finally started to encrust so Im hoping it takes off from there.

Oh and picked up a few acans :)

23543372840_92b5996a75_b.jpg

Coming by, with your camera, to pick up the digiata? B)

I hope so. Maybe Ill have some time after the new year. If you need to sell it before then dont let me hold you up.

Purple/Green acan finally recovering. Was in bad shape when I first bought it.

23885229576_2ff3d0f7b5_b.jpg

Very nice! I have some purple/green ones exactly like these in my 4g, but they've lost some of the green in the last couple months. Not sure if it's because nutrients are too high or too low, or because my lighting is too high or too low.

Beautiful Acans.

Nice stuff Eugene.

-Dave

Thanks alot Dave and Shaun!

Very nice! I have some purple/green ones exactly like these in my 4g, but they've lost some of the green in the last couple months. Not sure if it's because nutrients are too high or too low, or because my lighting is too high or too low.

Thanks teeny! Ive lowered my halides to 50% over the last few weeks to acclimate some of the new acans. They get around 250 PAR So far they have been recovering well. Every week I can see more colors showing up in the rainbow variety.

Mexican Turbo snails are mans best friend. Emerald crabs help too, not sure how your little Lioness views crabs though, they could be a meal.

Last time I checked my phosphates were 0.02 so im pretty sure my rock is leaching phosphates but I just think its a phase and once its exhausted the hair algae will die out. Fortunately she has no interest in hermits or snails just shrimp regardless of size. I may try the Turbos as a last resort... I just dont want to purchase them and not have enough food for them long term.

Archived