SaltCritters.com

Hypes Final Nano Bommie

Rehype

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^...that's a 'Hot-diggity-tomato & raspberry-bam-bam-in-your-face' Zoa.. Everyone knows that! ;)

Seriously, that's a nice one.

mmmm. Dang it! I thought it was plum-in-your-strawberry-jam-zoas!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've got this in my 4g and love it. It grows really slowly but under the right light levels the green glows so brightly that I can't take pictures of it :)

Dem zoas tho. Amazing stuff.

Thanks alot jase

I've got this in my 4g and love it. It grows really slowly but under the right light levels the green glows so brightly that I can't take pictures of it :)

Oh thats good to know because mine is definitely a slow grower but the color makes up for it :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hype you never fail to amaze us... as always great job and I love that fish!

Hey Jay thanks alot its very much appreciated. Hows everything? Any plans for a new tank? Always been a fan of your builds.

Hey Jay thanks alot its very much appreciated. Hows everything? Any plans for a new tank? Always been a fan of your builds.

Good man, settled into the new home after tearing the last tank down. It's good to see some regulars still active on NR. I'm getting the itch again haha, been spending a lot of time on NR. It's just a matter of convincing my wife, then coming up with a game plan. Thinking of custom tank from Miracles but these are just thoughts right now. :D

Archived