Coral Vue Hydros

Yoshii's 5.5g Macro Reef

yoshii

Everything looks good as far as nutritional. I wonder what hufa supplement is though. But that's not it. Could be parasitic if you have watched him eat and is still being problematic. I wish I had better answers for you!

I finally caught him pooping today, and sure enough it's white/clear and stringy :(

I need to dose Prazi but I'm going to be away this weekend :( Plus I need to find out if my LFS actually stocks it

On a side note, some crazy family stuff is happening atm and I might not be posting as much the next several days. I will still try to update you guys on Pudge's status

Sorry to hear about the parasite issue :( I've never had very good luck with clown gobies being healthy. Do you have Amazon Prime? You can order it on there if the LFS doesn't stock it and get it in a day or two.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about the parasite issue :( I've never had very good luck with clown gobies being healthy. Do you have Amazon Prime? You can order it on there if the LFS doesn't stock it and get it in a day or two.

I just cancelled my Amazon student trial, boo. I might be able to use my sister's account. I texted my LFS guy and asked him :lol: If he doesn't reply I'll try to call them tomorrow. But I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon and won't be back until probably Sunday afternoon

Oh no! Take care of your family issues! Because in the end that's all that really matters!

Thanks gulfie. Just found out some stuff tonight that is probably going to turn my family upside down, so I'm going to try to prepare for the crazy.

How's your little one doing? I saw a hospital trip on fb?

I was thinking about signing up for amazon student while my gf still has a .edu addy. She graduates this june though. Not sure if you have to remain a student while your account is active but would love to get prime at that discounted rate.

gulfsurfer101

I just cancelled my Amazon student trial, boo. I might be able to use my sister's account. I texted my LFS guy and asked him :lol: If he doesn't reply I'll try to call them tomorrow. But I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon and won't be back until probably Sunday afternoon

Thanks gulfie. Just found out some stuff tonight that is probably going to turn my family upside down, so I'm going to try to prepare for the crazy.

How's your little one doing? I saw a hospital trip on fb?

He's doing his job of keeping us up all night that's for sure! I'm going to message you on fb! I think something is up!

I was thinking about signing up for amazon student while my gf still has a .edu addy. She graduates this june though. Not sure if you have to remain a student while your account is active but would love to get prime at that discounted rate.

I don't think it it needs to be active? They only need to use the email when you activate it

Do it!

He's doing his job of keeping us up all night that's for sure! I'm going to message you on fb! I think something is up!

LOL NO I'm not pregnant!!! :rolleyes:

• Like 6
gulfsurfer101

I don't think it it needs to be active? They only need to use the email when you activate it

Do it!

LOL NO I'm not pregnant!!! :rolleyes:

Lolol! I never officially said that!
  • Like 1
gulfsurfer101

youre all a bunch of weird freaks. post more pictures

Quiet down before I impregnate your mouth you vile dog! I'll do it too!

I've impregnated women before with just a simple stare Nips! I'm that kinda dude!

aww man I just logged in after a while and see that yoshii's thread is being bumped, and this is the first thing I read. lol

• Like 5

hjscs.jpg

Pudge Update:

Got back home on Sunday, Pudge is still skinny, but eating a lot. My LFS has Prazi, I just have to go get it...which is an ordeal. Unfortunately it takes me around 1.25hrs to get there and 2+hrs to get back. I hope to be able to make it over before the weekend. In the meantime, I will just keep feeding him a lot.

MACNA Update:
I got my official schedule for my RA job training in August and September, and unfortunately there is an important training day on the Friday of MACNA. I'm going to see if I can do some extra work ahead of time and get out early, but I'll probably still be missing most of the day :tears: I think I should at least still be able to go to the Friday night reception, and I will definitely be able to attend the rest of the weekend

• Like 6

Glad to hear that Pudge is still hanging in there. If my bottle of PraziPro wasn't expired, I'd have just offered to mail it to you. Sorry to hear you have such a long trek to the LFS. This is when Amazon Prime really comes in handy. UC Berkeley has an Amazon Locker location in the student center now, so that you can actually get a lot of things the same day if you order by 8 am. Otherwise its next day and you just go get your package from the locker whenever its convenient for you. I love Amazon :) Very useful for aquarium emergencies!

Sorry to hear that you'll miss during the day on Friday, but at least you can still make the other days. I probably won't make Friday either, but honestly, 3 days is a bit much. Two days is plenty to see everything and then the reception and banquet are fun. I'm hoping I can take that Friday off work to drive down during that day so that I can make the reception. I won't really know how easy it will be to take time off until I start my new job though. I'll have been there like a month and a half before MACNA.

Glad to hear that Pudge is still hanging in there. If my bottle of PraziPro wasn't expired, I'd have just offered to mail it to you. Sorry to hear you have such a long trek to the LFS. This is when Amazon Prime really comes in handy. UC Berkeley has an Amazon Locker location in the student center now, so that you can actually get a lot of things the same day if you order by 8 am. Otherwise its next day and you just go get your package from the locker whenever its convenient for you. I love Amazon :) Very useful for aquarium emergencies!

Sorry to hear that you'll miss during the day on Friday, but at least you can still make the other days. I probably won't make Friday either, but honestly, 3 days is a bit much. Two days is plenty to see everything and then the reception and banquet are fun. I'm hoping I can take that Friday off work to drive down during that day so that I can make the reception. I won't really know how easy it will be to take time off until I start my new job though. I'll have been there like a month and a half before MACNA.

There are several Amazon Lockers around campus here, I totally forgot about them haha. Oh well, that's ok, I like to support local stores anyway :) Plus I get to look at fishies and coral!

New job? :D

Have you booked a room yet? If not, I just confirmed which apartment I'll be in, if you want a free stay :) Campus is around 20min from the convention center.

• Like 1

There are several Amazon Lockers around campus here, I totally forgot about them haha. Oh well, that's ok, I like to support local stores anyway :) Plus I get to look at fishies and coral!

New job? :D

Have you booked a room yet? If not, I just confirmed which apartment I'll be in, if you want a free stay :) Campus is around 20min from the convention center.

I like to support the local stores too, but when I'm busy, I do like the convenience of having things delivered to me :)

Yep, I'm graduating in May and have a job lined up that I start in mid July. I'm going to be working in the Biomedical Engineering discipline of a scientific consulting firm. Once I've been there for a bit, I'll have a better idea of whether I can easily take that Friday off to drive down. Otherwise I'll be driving down late after work and missing the reception.

I actually did book a room at the convention center. Not positive yet if I'll end up staying there, but booked it just in case, since I can cancel up to 72 hours before check in with no penalty. Thank you for the offer! My sister actually lives about 40 minutes away, so I may end up staying there to avoid having to pay for a hotel, but I think staying at the hotel will be fun since a lot of other people will be there. I'm still not sure. If you'd like to stay at the hotel to avoid having to drive back and forth, just let me know and you're welcome to stay in my room. :)

I like to support the local stores too, but when I'm busy, I do like the convenience of having things delivered to me :)

Yep, I'm graduating in May and have a job lined up that I start in mid July. I'm going to be working in the Biomedical Engineering discipline of a scientific consulting firm. Once I've been there for a bit, I'll have a better idea of whether I can easily take that Friday off to drive down. Otherwise I'll be driving down late after work and missing the reception.

I actually did book a room at the convention center. Not positive yet if I'll end up staying there, but booked it just in case, since I can cancel up to 72 hours before check in with no penalty. Thank you for the offer! My sister actually lives about 40 minutes away, so I may end up staying there to avoid having to pay for a hotel, but I think staying at the hotel will be fun since a lot of other people will be there. I'm still not sure. If you'd like to stay at the hotel to avoid having to drive back and forth, just let me know and you're welcome to stay in my room. :)

Picked up the Prazi today :) If anyone needs any lmk because I just need a few drops :lol:

I keep checking out all the little tanks available at the LFS...I'm getting the upgrade itch and it hasn't even been a year!

Ooh cool, sounds like an interesting job! Excited for graduation? :)

Hopefully you can make it Friday!

Ah ok, thanks, I might take you up (or Kat) on that offer if people will be hanging out at the hotel

Oops. I keep forgetting to bring my water jug with me to class. I want to have water on hand just in case anything goes wrong with the Prazi, so I haven't dosed yet.

Hopefully the treatment works well as Pudge is headlining my new sig :) I actually don't remember the last time I had a pic in my signature, like 4 years ago??

• Like 2

API General Cure worked wonders with my Black Snowflake Clownfish, same symptoms long white stringy poo.

I'm not familar with that product, but I like Prazi because it's reef safe and very effective

gulfsurfer101

man this thread got real weird real fast :P

You don't want none this!

aww man I just logged in after a while and see that yoshii's thread is being bumped, and this is the first thing I read. lol

I'm bumping all kinds of things though!

I'm not familar with that product, but I like Prazi because it's reef safe and very effective

Sorry, I should have mentioned that it is also reef safe and the best part is it is sold at pet stores everywhere, including Petsmart so you don't have to wait for shipping.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that it is also reef safe and the best part is it is sold at pet stores everywhere, including Petsmart so you don't have to wait for shipping.

Oh, cool, I didn't know that!

Well I already have my Prazi. I also finally picked up water yesterday, so I plan to dose tomorrow morning so I can keep an eye on the tank during the day. I think I'm going to add my little mini stock pump in just to increase gas exchange.

• Like 1