Cultivated Reef

####### Fatass Challenge

evanski

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So today I had my last Starbucks coffee. For the last two years I've had a Calorie Free Monster once or sometimes twice a day EVERY DAY. I tried to get off of them by getting starbucks which has less caffeine, but these coffees have like 500 calories.

So today I had my last one, I think I'm going to supplement for the first few days with caffeine pills, because I seriously get MAJOR crippling headaches when I don't have caffeine, I legit have an addiction. I want to drink more water, although I find it completely boring and I am a big fan of FLAVOR.

I want to drink more water, although I find it completely boring and I am a big fan of FLAVOR.

Yeah, I have a hard time drinking unflavored water too. I find that Minute Maid drops help a lot. No aspertame, and you don't have to refrigerate them. I sometimes even bring them to a restaurant with me to give water some flavor.

I want to drink more water, although I find it completely boring and I am a big fan of FLAVOR.

Ughhhh... I don't like water either. I can barely force myself to drink even one glass a day!

So today I had my last Starbucks coffee. For the last two years I've had a Calorie Free Monster once or sometimes twice a day EVERY DAY. I tried to get off of them by getting starbucks which has less caffeine, but these coffees have like 500 calories.

So today I had my last one, I think I'm going to supplement for the first few days with caffeine pills, because I seriously get MAJOR crippling headaches when I don't have caffeine, I legit have an addiction. I want to drink more water, although I find it completely boring and I am a big fan of FLAVOR.

Not sure what coffee you're drinking... I assume a coffee drink like a mocha or something? Straight black coffee (just like my awful, depraved soul) has virtually no calories (I think 2 calories per 8oz serving?). You could try black tea, as well.

Ughhhh... I don't like water either. I can barely force myself to drink even one glass a day!

I'm all about the sparkling water - especially citrus flavors. No sugar, sweeteners, etc. Just water, CO2 and some citrus oils. Boom. Helped kick my soda cravings.

Yeah, I have a hard time drinking unflavored water too. I find that Minute Maid drops help a lot. No aspertame, and you don't have to refrigerate them. I sometimes even bring them to a restaurant with me to give water some flavor.

Yeah I have Mio and Wal-Mart brand stuff like that at home, but a lot of research says even these zero calorie flavors and Coke Zeros etc make your sugar and fat, not sure how true it is.

Not sure what coffee you're drinking... I assume a coffee drink like a mocha or something? Straight black coffee (just like my awful, depraved soul) has virtually no calories (I think 2 calories per 8oz serving?). You could try black tea, as well.

I'm all about the sparkling water - especially citrus flavors. No sugar, sweeteners, etc. Just water, CO2 and some citrus oils. Boom. Helped kick my soda cravings.

I was drinking a Venti Iced Coffee with White Mocha. The white chocolate syrup doesnt have a label for calories, and it isn't listen on their website either, I'm assuming its awful lol.

This was me when I lost all my weight, I wasn't where I wanted to be, but it was the best I had been in years, around 200lbs:

7MiaWyg.jpg

This was me about a month ago, much heavier, nothing fits, and I look disgusting:

rCunJD5.png

I want to get back down to around 200lbs, but the first time I did it with a medication, and I don't know if I have the commitment to do it naturally.

First off, you don't look disgusting. But I'm sure you'd be healthier if you could drop a few pounds.

Learning how to eat (and portion control) and getting fit naturally will serve you better in the long run. My brother lost 65lbs on NutraSystem and gained it all back when he went back to regular food. It's a lifestyle change. You can't expect immediate results. Like I said before, you need something to motivate you. For me, the thought of having a liver transplant was enough to get me motivated. For some it's type 2 diabetes, for others it's to improve their appearance (for a girl, a job, or whatever).

The thing is that you will be healthier, and eventually feel better, if you can lose and keep off the weight. Sometimes the motivation is being around for your family.

Me before I lost my weight (weighing in at around 225lbs):

big.jpg

7CQ0o54.png

First off, you don't look disgusting. But I'm sure you'd be healthier if you drops a few pounds.

Learning how to eat (and portion control) and getting fit naturally will serve you better in the long run. My brother lost 65lbs on NutraSystem and gained it all back when he went back to regular food. It's a lifestyle change. You can't expect immediate results. Like I said before, you need something to motivate you. For me, the thought of having a liver transplant was enough to get me motivated. For some it's type 2 diabetes, for others it's to improve their appearance (for a girl, a job, or whatever).

The thing is that you will be healthier, and eventually feel better, if you can lose and keep off the weight. Sometimes the motivation is being around for your family.

Yeah my motivation is I just want to be healthy looking for my son and wife and obviously me. When I say I look disgusting, I meant without a shirt or whatever. I can hide it well, but I still look MUCH fatter in person compared to then. My first month on that pill I lost FOURTY pounds, so I guess I just need to get used to losing slowly.

Working the hours and location I do, it's extremely hard to eat healthy. There isn't a fridge or anything, and everyone here is HUGE and eats terribly. Take out every day, whether it's pizzas or whatever.

The best I can do here is a salad from the local bar, which I usually have ranch with :(

edit:

In addition to looking better, I just want to feel better. I've slipped into some depression for sure. I'm 26 and I have 0 sex drive (sorry ladies for TMI), and I'm just overall a grumpy and sick feeling person. I eat like shit, and I look/feel like shit. Need to fix it, that's a big motivator.

natalia_la_loca

Yeah I have Mio and Wal-Mart brand stuff like that at home, but a lot of research says even these zero calorie flavors and Coke Zeros etc make your sugar and fat, not sure how true it is.

I always got extremely hungry after drinking diet coke. Didn't happen with sugary soft drinks, only diet. Bad stuff.

7CQ0o54.png

Yeah my motivation is I just want to be healthy looking for my son and wife and obviously me. When I say I look disgusting, I meant without a shirt or whatever. I can hide it well, but I still look MUCH fatter in person compared to then. My first month on that pill I lost FOURTY pounds, so I guess I just need to get used to losing slowly.

Working the hours and location I do, it's extremely hard to eat healthy. There isn't a fridge or anything, and everyone here is HUGE and eats terribly. Take out every day, whether it's pizzas or whatever.

The best I can do here is a salad from the local bar, which I usually have ranch with :(

I've been drinking diet coke my whole life,not the greatest thing out there but when it's either that or water you tend to like the flavor option lol

I've been drinking diet coke my whole life,not the greatest thing out there but when it's either that or water you tend to like the flavor option lol

Yeah same here dude, I'm a Coke Zero addict all day lol.

Begow, ever see that infomercial for Body Beast? I've been thinking of trying it. The DVDs are only $50, but you do need some adjustable weights and a balance ball. It contains a meal plan (not sure how it'd work for your work schedule, but I'm sure you could manage something). There are also supplements which help build muscle. Might be worth looking into further.

Begow, ever see that infomercial for Body Beast? I've been thinking of trying it. The DVDs are only $50, but you do need some adjustable weights and a balance ball. It contains a meal plan (not sure how it'd work for your work schedule, but I'm sure you could manage something). There are also supplements which help build muscle. Might be worth looking into further.

My wife told me I should just get a Planet Fitness membership and go just go after work once I say goodnight to her etc. I think I will probably look further into that.

I "might" have a soda if I'm having pizza delivered at home. It turns out we never have soda at home ha ha. I think I drink about 1 soda every 3 or 4 months.

Lunch today was a carb lovers dream. My mum who is visiting was on a cooking frenzy. Lentils, rice, potatoes. I haven't gone into a carb coma yet surprisingly.

I "might" have a soda if I'm having pizza delivered at home. It turns out we never have soda at home ha ha. I think I drink about 1 soda every 3 or 4 months.

Lunch today was a carb lovers dream. My mum who is visiting was on a cooking frenzy. Lentils, rice, potatoes. I haven't gone into a carb coma yet surprisingly.

Nice. And this is another issue of mine, it's 3:05PM and I haven't had a bite to eat all day long.

You have to eat man! Wake up a few minute earlier and eat a decent breakfast, bring an almond butter sandwich to work with you, drink water throughout the day, and you won't be as likely to binge when you get home.

If you can stay motivated at the gym (and know what to do there), then that's a good plan. It's helpful if you have someone to workout with. Stops you from skipping, helps spot you, etc.

12_egg_Omelette

Here's a picture from my wedding, cropped of course. This was during my cutting phase so I lost a good portion of my mass for this wedding. But it gives a good idea of back size and that squat butt.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-19%20at%202.11.1

12_egg_Omelette

What, the wife wouldn't let you wear shorts to the wedding?

I couldn't even wear them to the rehearsal or the rehearsal dinner.

Here's a picture from my wedding, cropped of course. This was during my cutting phase so I lost a good portion of my mass for this wedding. But it gives a good idea of back size and that squat butt.

Screen%20Shot%202015-08-19%20at%202.11.1

I thought we agreed to no butt shots?!?!

;)

Archived