Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

####### Fatass Challenge

evanski

Dinner was red curry with veggies and chicken over rice. I had 2 bowls... womp womp. Went for a 30 minute run. Then had a nectarine and an almond butter and jelly sandwich.

That thread's been going a loooong time.

LOVE almond butter. I eat that a lot for breakfast on a rice cake with apricot jelly. In fact, I had that for breakfast this morning!

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow...must be the time of year for weight loss. There's a thread in the makeshift lounge called "I'm fat, your fat, let's all lose 10 pounds".

In theory, this thread should be there too. Not that I mind, but there isn't much discussion about reef tanks going on here.

In theory, this thread should be there too. Not that I mind, but there isn't much discussion about reef tanks going on here.

But the lounge is full of old dicks with nothing better to do than poke fun.

Jesus christ some of yall type some long ass posts

GTFO troll...there is a reason this isn't in the lounge. Get back under your rock.

Seriously...started this thread for a few of us with common goals. You are flat out not welcome. Pretty much common knowledge you are the resident troll here, ####ing up any thread you touch. Do it in the lounge, stay off my thread, dipshit.

HecticDialectics

Seriously...started this thread for a few of us with common goals. You are flat out not welcome. Pretty much common knowledge you are the resident troll here, ####### up any thread you touch. Do it in the lounge, stay off my thread, dipshit.

Not my fault you're getting fat bro.

Im fat too. It's cool. We can lose it together except that you seem to be a raging asshole for no reason. Why you so mad?

Not my fault you're getting fat bro.

Im fat too. It's cool. We can lose it together except that you seem to be a raging asshole for no reason. Why you so mad?

Go away. Not welcome here.

I need to lose a few. was thinking about joining my fellow nano reefers but man I had no idea it would be so hostile here.

It's not buddy,you're safe. :)

I need to lose a few. was thinking about joining my fellow nano reefers but man I had no idea it would be so hostile here.

It's very encouraging- Glenn from coral gardens aquaculture even offered $100 as a prize. Lotta inspiration here

so it's just the OP who's like that?

No he was rectifying a known troll apparently,I didn't figure out the term troll until a few weeks ago lol

I went to the pantry to grab a snack...

Cheerios - stale. Pretzels - stale. Tea - expired two years ago?!?

So I cleaned out my pantry (3 grocery bags full of expired food) and still have no snack. :(

So I cleaned out my pantry (3 grocery bags full of expired food) and still have no snack. :(

My youngest was here for the summer, just left two weeks ago..purged the kid stuff immediately. Loved having him here but combination of bad back and teenager food was not good to me!

Good thread, great goals. Some people just suck. Had I known Glenn was giving up a prize i may have joined I could stand to lose 20 lbs but I like carbs, beer and I am lazy cant stand working out. Good luck to you all.

:lol: that's awesome just drink a big glass of water and go to bed.

Good thread, great goals. Some people just suck. Had I known Glenn was giving up a prize i may have joined I could stand to lose 20 lbs but I like carbs, beer and I am lazy cant stand working out. Good luck to you all.

Ain't no hard or fast rules...consider yourself joined.

Don't have enough to lose (net or by percentage) to "win" anything...but looking forward to feeling better after getting back in shape.

:lol: that's awesome just drink a big glass of water and go to bed.

Split pea soup that expired in 2013. Who the hell buys spilt pea soup?? Even funnier, I moved into my apartment May 2014, so that means I packed up expired split pea soup!!

Split pea soup that expired in 2013. Who the hell buys spilt pea soup?? Even funnier, I moved into my apartment May 2014, so that means I packed up expired split pea soup!!

:lol: WTF is split pea soup?

Archived