inTank Media Baskets

####### Fatass Challenge

evanski

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked the wife if she could bring me a chicken breast sandwich to work so I could eat today, and she brings me Burger King... FML. lol

7CQ0o54.png

Yeah my motivation is I just want to be healthy looking for my son and wife and obviously me. When I say I look disgusting, I meant without a shirt or whatever. I can hide it well, but I still look MUCH fatter in person compared to then. My first month on that pill I lost FOURTY pounds, so I guess I just need to get used to losing slowly.

Working the hours and location I do, it's extremely hard to eat healthy. There isn't a fridge or anything, and everyone here is HUGE and eats terribly. Take out every day, whether it's pizzas or whatever.

The best I can do here is a salad from the local bar, which I usually have ranch with :(

edit:

In addition to looking better, I just want to feel better. I've slipped into some depression for sure. I'm 26 and I have 0 sex drive (sorry ladies for TMI), and I'm just overall a grumpy and sick feeling person. I eat like shit, and I look/feel like shit. Need to fix it, that's a big motivator.

These coke things are not that reliable. Im mobile right now otherwisevi would link the articles that explain why.

These coke things are not that reliable. Im mobile right now otherwisevi would link the articles that explain why.

I've always wanted to see the counter argument!

My wife told me I should just get a Planet Fitness membership and go just go after work once I say goodnight to her etc. I think I will probably look further into that.

I'm a member of PF here and I like it. And $10 a month.

How is everyone feeling today :)

i feel like i want a hamburger..

I feel like making a cake, frosting it, eating the extra frosting right out of the container, and then eating the cake... :closedeyes:

I feel like making a cake, frosting it, eating the extra frosting right out of the container, and then eating the cake... :closedeyes:

:lol::lol::lol: kimber!!!

We've been dieting for a whole day now.. time for rewards!

I'm always hungry. And I love food. It's difficult to manage some days. I've found keeping plenty of fresh veggies around helps. Have to have the will power to resist the processed snacks. Remember that pound for pound fresh produce is the cheapest food you can buy.

I've always wanted to see the counter argument!

So these are specific to the regular coke version - but the Renegade Pharmacist isn't exactly the pinnacle of science communication. He does have a background, but his diet coke version is "what he thinks happens" and his coca-cola version was "made by someone else in 2010" Some of the science is there, but most of it is exaggerated or not quite correct, many parts are not just limited to sodas and other sweet drinks. Yes one of those is a buzzfeed article, but the fact that both authors actually contacted real scientists who do research to discuss the claims rather than posting it, not fact-checking and then stating "I didn't make it myself. Just reposted it..." says a lot.

I assume that every single motorist is drunk, texting and legally blind.

THIS! I remind my son of basically this every morning before he leaves to walk to school! And I follow that reasoning too when I am out there :).

I started last Weds at 246 here is my 7 day weigh in.

B331753E-5118-482B-8C3D-C2F4F2F30EEF.jpg

I don't see any grass stains! :lol:

THIS! I remind my son of basically this every morning before he leaves to walk to school! And I follow that reasoning too when I am out there :). I don't see any grass stains! :lol:

Not on my Mickey socks :)

:lol:

Breakfast: water

Lunch: turkey sandwich some almonds and an apple.

Dinner: all bets are off. wife is at a work event. I have to fend for myself :lol:

I started last Weds at 246 here is my 7 day weigh in.

B331753E-5118-482B-8C3D-C2F4F2F30EEF.jpg

8.4 lbs in a week? NOICE!

Will be posting mine Monday after a full week.

Breakfast: Avocado/Apple/Spinach/coconut water smoothie Lunch today: organic peanut butter on some flaxseed toast, apple, peppers. Snacks: walnuts, blueberries, some strawberries. Dinner: too exhausted to make a salad and ended up with a repeat of lunch :wacko:

x8lO4mx.jpg

Ms Stella, I could be wrong but you had too few calories today.

I had some nuts and snacks, but work kicked my butt. I didn't do a good job of it today with the meal planning and after weeding for an hour and a half, I couldn't make a nice salad. Tomorrow!

Archived