SaltCritters.com

####### Fatass Challenge

evanski

So I derped today. Tripped/slipped on some cracked concrete. Went down ungracefully and landed (fortunately) on my right leg, which is my good leg. But now it has road rash. So now I'm sitting watching TV and surfing the forums while wearing my bone growth stimulator on my left leg and showing some sexy scabs on my right leg.

Legs_zpsjma4irrm.jpg

EDIT: And yes, those are my cat's toes just over my left foot. Apparently she was on the end of the ottoman licking her butt while I took this picture.

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I derped today. Tripped/slipped on some cracked concrete. Went down ungracefully and landed (fortunately) on my right leg, which is my good leg. But now it has road rash. So now I'm sitting watching TV and surfing the forums while wearing my bone growth stimulator on my left leg and showing some sexy scabs on my right leg.

Legs_zpsjma4irrm.jpg

EDIT: And yes, those are my cat's toes just over my left foot. Apparently she was on the end of the ottoman licking her butt while I took this picture.

Ouch. That looks painful :(

Snow_Phoenix

Breakfast - same as yesterday.

Lunch-to-be - I'm cooking some minced beef with unrefined rice (allegedly healthier and less carbs as compared to pure white rice) and there's sambar (Indian soupy-curry thingy my mum cooked) in the fridge.

Dinner - probably some toast and a small cup of low fat, high calcium milk in between.

If I ever go into a hunger-induced coma between lunch and dinner, I'll hit the fridge and binge on some more milk. Or just grab a cup of mixed fruit juice. -_-

Went for a quick run to the grocery store after work.. bought a bunch of veggies, chicken breast, and ehrmm subs for dinner.. my wife wanted Mexican.. so I suggested pink tacos.. she said only if she's not tired by bedtime... which is why I bought the fast easy dinner... :o:naughtydance:

So according to studies... I burned all of about 10.5 calories. Time for some chocolate ice cream.

Food for thought

My biggest issue is constant snacking. It's summer and I can't drive so I'm stuck at home- where Ill constantly take "some of this" and "some of that". From chocolate to nuts or chips, it's obviously bad.

Im thinking that if I plan what I'll eat a day in advance, it'll be easier to have healthy means and/or cut out constant snacking.

Anyone else do this?

Like for tomorrow:

Breakfast:

Egg white & tomato omelette with grapes

Lunch:

One sided (Only one piece of break) turkey sandwich and a peach

Snack (if neccesary):

Arugula salad w. Lemon dressing

Dinner:

Small(er) portions of whatever is being served

Food for thought

My biggest issue is constant snacking. It's summer and I can't drive so I'm stuck at home- where Ill constantly take "some of this" and "some of that". From chocolate to nuts or chips, it's obviously bad.

Im thinking that if I plan what I'll eat a day in advance, it'll be easier to have healthy means and/or cut out constant snacking.

Anyone else do this?

Like for tomorrow:

Breakfast:

Lunch:

Snack (if neccesary):

Dinner:

I have no self control. All I can do is not have garbage in the house.

I have no self control. All I can do is not have garbage in the house.

Lol problem is its not my house so I can't trash the garbage food!

Aww, I hope you feel better. That bone growth stimulator is very Startrek Borg like.

Breakfast - same as yesterday.

Lunch-to-be - I'm cooking some minced beef with unrefined rice (allegedly healthier and less carbs as compared to pure white rice) and there's sambar (Indian soupy-curry thingy my mum cooked) in the fridge.

Dinner - probably some toast and a small cup of low fat, high calcium milk in between.

If I ever go into a hunger-induced coma between lunch and dinner, I'll hit the fridge and binge on some more milk. Or just grab a cup of mixed fruit juice. -_-

My mum made sambar today too! With Idli and Dosa. That was my carbful lunch. :)

Think I may join in on this! :):) started my weight loss journey 2 years ago at 250 pounds. 2 half marathons, 2 10k's, countless miles running and my own PR's to set in the gym I'm now sitting roughly at 215 and 10% BF. I got down to 207 but my mom and didn't like it lol :wub:

Food for thought

Anyone else do this?

Like for tomorrow:

Breakfast:

Lunch:

Snack (if neccesary):

Dinner:

Harry at 6'4" and 17, that's too few calories IMO.

Your protein isn't enough. Add 20 pieces of nuts between breakfast and lunch.

Instead of a salad snack, have a protein smoothie - peanut butter, greek yogurt, flaxseed powder. Use banana yogurt if you want more sweet or a spoon of honey.

Harry at 6'4" and 17, that's too few calories IMO.

Your protein isn't enough. Add 20 pieces of nuts between breakfast and lunch.

Instead of a salad snack, have a protein smoothie - peanut butter, greek yogurt, flaxseed powder. Use banana yogurt if you want more sweet or a spoon of honey.

But all the weight is in the stomach haha. Sadly... Exercise might be the best. Eww... Easier to cut food than to make myself exercise lol

Edit:

Sure easy enough to add nuts! And the salad is awesome. Arugula, feta cheese, tomato, sweet peppers, some tuna, and more ;)

But all the weight is in the stomach haha. Sadly... Exercise might be the best. Eww... Easier to cut food than to make myself exercise lol

Edit:

Sure easy enough to add nuts! And the salad is awesome. Arugula, feta cheese, tomato, sweet peppers, some tuna, and more ;)

Didn't know your salad contained tuna. That's good.

Food for thought

Anyone else do this?

Like for tomorrow:

Breakfast:

Lunch:

Snack (if neccesary):

Dinner:

This is my problem too. I try to stick to what I bring to work but if I get hungry there's always candy bowls at the front desk, and fast food/quick junk just an elevator ride down to the lobby.

Dinner was PB&J on wheat bread and a handful of chips.

Cant sleep so what the hell 5'6" 195 lbs as of this morning. Ideal weight is 165. Breakfast....Only on Saturdays. During the week usually a Peach Snapple or a Red Bull. Lunch is what ever I am close to usually Mexican food. I eat all of it cause I am Sancho. :lol: Dinner usually consist of huge portions of protein and carbs. Sometimes a veggy. followed up with a ? pack of beer (depends on how shitty my day was) or a couple glasses of nice wine. Weighed myself this morning 195 is what the damn thing said, grabbed a bottle of water and left, lunch was a 6 " turkey samich from subway, dinner was cheeze ravioli and sausage. But I cut my usual potion in half. And drank 6 Tecate Lights. Beer was ####### terrible. Walked the dog for a half hour.

Legs_zpsjma4irrm.jpg

damn does that thing charge your phone?

bfast = oatmeal (getting reeeeeally sick of oatmeal)

snack = melon (I'll have to go search this out...)

lunch = 4 small pizza squares

snack = NUT MIX!!

I've already eaten 2 cookies from the kitchen this morning... :(

Food for thought

Anyone else do this?

Like for tomorrow:

Breakfast:

Lunch:

Snack (if neccesary):

Dinner:

That's a good plan, Harry. I just spent about 40 minutes grilling a bunch of chicken and such so I don't have an excuse to not have a good meal today. So now I should be set through the weekend!

snack = NUT MIX!!

Did you bring two nut mixes today??? You crack me up with your "cheats". I had oatmeal for breakfast along with some cottage cheese and strawberries. I got to the gym around 6, did the rowing machine at a good pace for about 45 minutes +/-. Forgot to charge my phone, so my music died about 10 minutes into it. that made for a really looooonggg 45 minutes.

snack = NUT MIX!!

Trash the cookies Kimberlee. Make yourself have a different "cheat", ex 5 chocolate chips with a small palmful of nuts

12_egg_Omelette

5:30, 8 oz orange juice in a glass with 6 egg whites and 2 full eggs beaten and stirred in.

7:00 two pieces of ezekel bread toasted with mamma bird peanut butter

8:30: skirt steak with chimichurri (home made) + Zero Carb/Zero Sugar rock star + 1 pouch of camel snus dip.

Trash the cookies Kimberlee. Make yourself have a different "cheat", ex 5 chocolate chips with a small palmful of nuts

Or a couple squares of dark chocolate. I have a few bars of Trader Joe's dark chocolate with hazelnuts in the freezer. When I need something sweet, I break off a couple squares. DEFINITELY better for you than cookies and helps curb the craving.

Did you bring two nut mixes today??? You crack me up with your "cheats".

No, I didn't bring more nuts. :( I'm killing myself (not literally) with the small meals I'm eating and I just end up eating more junk from the kitchen or candy bowl and overeating for dinner. I'm revising my "menu options" now!

I can't trash the cookies!! They are in the kitchen at work. There's also a fridge stocked with 10+ kinds of soda, a freezer full of ice cream from the ice cream social, and a drawer full of candy at reception to fill 6+ candy dishes!! omgomgomg

Daily motivation for y'all.

Daily motivation or daily terror? The heavily tat'd guy at the end scared me!

It was nice to see respect paid to leg day though!

Archived