Cultivated Reef

####### Fatass Challenge

evanski

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woke up with a headache again this is getting old. So far I've just had hot water with lemon. Tea is next. Eggs with guacamole later for BF.

Hmm... BF is LawnMan at the moment? :lol:omgomgomg

Dinner last night was a pasta bake with veggies, sausage, fresh mozzarella. That's also what will be lunch today. Breakfast was 2 cups of half-caf coffee, a bowl of multigrain O's from Trader Joe's, and a banana. I fell off the bandwagon a bit today - two donuts, my weakness. Dammit. Gym later, hopefully

After seeing what you've posted for meals you are absolutely correct sir. No reason a 17 year old man should cut back food intake so hard. Just find something physical to do and watch the lbs fall off.

Okay... Here's take two.

3 egg (1 yolk) omelette, slice of toast with some peanut butter, and watermelon slices.

Is it bad I feel like a Chef when planning meals the night before? Lol

163D6905-0E69-484B-B36D-D9DDC2603306_zps

Okay... Here's take two.

3 egg (1 yolk) omelette, slice of toast with some peanut butter, and watermelon slices.

Looks great, Harry!!!!

Okay... Here's take two.

Haha noooo meal prep is the best! Usually do all of my cooking on sundays for the entire week, anddd its much cheaper in bulk as well :D:D

Okay... Here's take two.

That looks much better. Just wondering why you don't eat the egg yolks. That's where all the good stuff is (vitamins and such)

That looks much better. Just wondering why you don't eat the egg yolks. That's where all the good stuff is (vitamins and such)

Ummmmm... I think I do that because something about the egg white having more protein and less calories, and avoiding the "cholesterol" in egg yolks since high cholesterol runs in the family. Does that make sense?

Ummmmm... I think I do that because something about the egg white having more protein and less calories, and avoiding the "cholesterol" in egg yolks since high cholesterol runs in the family. Does that make sense?

As of the past few years that whole myth about egg cholesterol has pretty much been debunked, it isn't bad for ya :wub:

Today's my day off from gym/running. Although my goal is to weed the gardens that are depressingly and embarrassingly overgrown. So some exercise at least!

Speaking of gardening...one of my pumpkins is turning orange now :happydance:. Hopefully it's not too early! It's still mostly green but is getting the orange coming in :).

I just had some good old mcdonalds. But I will admit this summer I have been really lazy. I gained 10 pounds. Now I am topping 145lbs from my normal 135lbs

Speaking of gardening...one of my pumpkins is turning orange now :happydance:. Hopefully it's not too early! It's still mostly green but is getting the orange coming in :).

Speaking of pumpkins, I saw this at the Iowa State Fair today:

pumpkin.jpg

At your age, nothing to worry about. Eat them they're good for growing bodies and the little bit of extra fat will help you feel fuller longer.

As of the past few years that whole myth about egg cholesterol has pretty much been debunked, it isn't bad for ya :wub:

^^ this^^

So after day 2, the rest of the week has been ridiculously unhealthy. Midnight snacking, too many carbs, zero exercise, stress. This week has been a disaster. I'll be lucky if I haven't GAINED when I weigh in on Monday.

BF: 2 hard boiled eggs with that 100 calorie spicy guacamole

Lunch: home made Caesar salad with chicken curry.

Dinner: we are going to a pizzeria, but they have a great salad. I plan on eating one slice.

Just a sidenote: I hope I'm not coming off as an ignorant know-it-all since I've been on a reply frenzy on this topic the last couple of days :) , I'm a Certified Athletic Trainer, just finished with my Master's in Health, Exercise, in Sports Science and am a health freak lol (I also really enjoy helping people). It's something I know, whereas my tank is a whole 'nother ballgame :rolleyes:

Just a sidenote: I hope I'm not coming off as an ignorant know-it-all since I've been on a reply frenzy on this topic the last couple of days :) , I'm a Certified Athletic Trainer, just finished with my Master's in Health, Exercise, in Sports Science and am a health freak lol (I also really enjoy helping people). It's something I know, whereas my tank is a whole 'nother ballgame :rolleyes:

Hey I like it- egg yolks for the win :);):lol:

Not at all!

Ok, so after the omelette, here's what today consisted of:

Snack: Walnuts

Lunch: Avocado/apple smoothie thing (I'm really liking these)

Snack: Salad

Snack: almonds

Dinner: Skirt steak with grilled peppers and onions

So I just had 2 scotch pies in at about 400 cal each, in the middle of 8 fosters lagers (440ml tins) had last Nights Chinese for breakfast /. Lunch as I was working from home, and did a half bag of peanuts when doing some work in the shed.. Pretty standard day for not going into the office..

God only knows why im 16 stone..(224 pounds).. It does not make any sense?...I shou,d be tiny...

So after day 2, the rest of the week has been ridiculously unhealthy. Midnight snacking, too many carbs, zero exercise, stress. This week has been a disaster. I'll be lucky if I haven't GAINED when I weigh in on Monday.

BF: 2 hard boiled eggs with that 100 calorie spicy guacamole

Lunch: home made Caesar salad with chicken curry.

Dinner: we are going to a pizzeria, but they have a great salad. I plan on eating one slice.

Why on earth would you go to a pizza place and eat one slice? UNLESS it was a mammoth piece?

Crazy lady ;)

Speaking of pumpkins, I saw this at the Iowa State Fair today:

pumpkin.jpg

Nice! My friend grew a few of those giant pumpkins a couple of years in a row. She and her brother planted them in her backyard from seed. There's a real science to growing those beasts LOL. She's been giving me some tips on my pumpkins too but mine would never get that big :).

Oh..and they ended up selling them to local businesses for upwards of $200 per pumpkin!

Oh I would put skewers of marinated veggies like bell pepper, portobello, onion, radiah, turnip, pineapple, zucchini. Ooooh sear some ahi tuna.

Marinated chicken medallions

Scallops

I'm not a fan of everything grilled. I'm in charge of the meat, but there's also salad, baked carrots, pineapple, asparagus, and more :)

CEF79E11-EF44-4A90-8D36-A47C0E860556_zps

Archived