Coral Vue Hydros

####### Fatass Challenge

evanski

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I didn't bring more nuts. :( I'm killing myself (not literally) with the small meals I'm eating and I just end up eating more junk from the kitchen or candy bowl and overeating for dinner. I'm revising my "menu options" now!

I can't trash the cookies!! They are in the kitchen at work. There's also a fridge stocked with 10+ kinds of soda, a freezer full of ice cream from the ice cream social, and a drawer full of candy at reception to fill 6+ candy dishes!! omgomgomg

I want to work where you do! omgomgomg

Oh and SCREW YOU TWO GIANT BOWLS OF CEREAL- IDONT NEED YOU IN MY LIFE NO MORE

3 egg (one yolk) omelette with pepper, salt, and tomato slices on top

1/2 mango, 1/2 peach, 5 strawberries

3A2A385F-75BA-476F-998F-AF90F88C93E1_zps

Breakfast of the morning for moi:

2 pieces of toast with light jelly

1 1/2 cups of frosted mini wheats with almond milk

Protein/Creatine shake

Probably gonna hit the lunch with another protein shake, an apple with peanut butter, grapes, banana, and a turkey sandwich :P

I can't trash the cookies!! They are in the kitchen at work. There's also a fridge stocked with 10+ kinds of soda, a freezer full of ice cream from the ice cream social, and a drawer full of candy at reception to fill 6+ candy dishes!! omgomgomg

You reminded me of a puppy with that quote... Not being able to resist treats!

Be like Jackson- he's badass and can resist for like ten minutes while sheepishly wagging his tail :lol:

DEC517F9-96DF-4002-BCFF-D09064EB08D0_zps

I want to work where you do! omgomgomg

3A2A385F-75BA-476F-998F-AF90F88C93E1_zps

I couldn't even finish my oatmeal this morning... Ugh. Going to go down in a bit for a Jamba Juice. At least that's kind of healthy, right?

That mano/peach/strawberry bowl looks soooo good!!

YUCK! Cottage cheese is the most horrific food EVER. I've enjoyed cow balls but I can't stomach that crap.

:wacko: Like rocky mountain oysters??? GROSSSSSSSSSS

Snow_Phoenix

Dinner ended up being 1.5 pieces of poori with dhal curry and a cup of milk. Also had a cup of juice. But on the plus side, I walked 5 rounds around the park and then jogged an extra round. Am now crashing and heading to bed.

Just remember how much extra work it would take to burn that cheat food off and ask yourself if it's really worth it! A cookie would cost roughly a 2 mile run or a 45 minute walk, so it all just depends how much dough you want to cough up ;)

As for you Harry I totally agree that is too few calories, males require 1500 calories minimum for basic metabolic functions, and 1200 for females

bfast = oatmeal (getting reeeeeally sick of oatmeal)

snack = melon (I'll have to go search this out...)

lunch = 4 small pizza squares

snack = NUT MIX!!

I've already eaten 2 cookies from the kitchen this morning... :(

You know that 1 oz of dark chocolate (78% or more) is a necessary snack item?

Seriously, it's actually good for you. Snack away.

5:30, 8 oz orange juice in a glass with 6 egg whites and 2 full eggs beaten and stirred in.

7:00 two pieces of ezekel bread toasted with mamma bird peanut butter

8:30: skirt steak with chimichurri (home made) + Zero Carb/Zero Sugar rock star + 1 pouch of camel snus dip.

Dang.

Tom platz is my leg idol.

respect-the-legend-of-legs-tom-platz.jpg

Please don't hate me, I don't find this guy attractive at all. I like built guys, but this extreme building is not appealing to me. Knowing Zeph who used to be in the semi-professional circuit, I can however really admire and envy the discipline it takes to be able to change your body like this. It is extremely hard to do, even harder to maintain. I am in sincere awe of what it takes to transform ones body like this.

^ This.

I couldn't even finish my oatmeal this morning... Ugh. Going to go down in a bit for a Jamba Juice. At least that's kind of healthy, right?

That mano/peach/strawberry bowl looks soooo good!!

Nope, fruit juice is not healthy, the sugar goes straight to the belly. Try a veggie juice instead. A can of V8 with 10 nuts of your choice.

Nope, fruit juice is not healthy, the sugar goes straight to the belly. Try a veggie juice instead. A can of V8 with 10 nuts of your choice.

How about plain fruit, like the bowl I had for breakfast?

How about plain fruit, like the bowl I had for breakfast?

The recommended portion is one serving of fruit like a small apple. Or 5 strawberries. What constitutes one serving can be found on google. Mango and Pineapple are very sugar dense. Berries are great though.

HecticDialectics

Please don't hate me, I don't find this guy attractive at all. I like built guys, but this extreme building is not appealing to me. Knowing Zeph who used to be in the semi-professional circuit, I can however really admire and envy the discipline it takes to be able to change your body like this. It is extremely hard to do, even harder to maintain. I am in sincere awe of what it takes to transform ones body like this.

Good genetics, hard work, and a heavy dose of steroids.

Theyre definitely freaky looking. Dont know many women into that lol

Also hi5 bittersweet chocolate chips are always a dieting staple for me. Low calorie, eat 8 or 12 no problem for dessert and cravings

Ok Miss Kat... I will go down to the market and get fresh fruit and dark chocolate instead of a jamba juice. It'll be more expensive, but I don't want the beating stick to come out!!

Ok Miss Kat... I will go down to the market and get fresh fruit and dark chocolate instead of a jamba juice. It'll be more expensive, but I don't want the beating stick to come out!!

:flower:

I should take my own advice and make myself a fresh veggie juice for snack today. My fav recipe is cucumber, celery, ginger, and a spear of pineapple. Or Kale, carrot, apple, ginger. Yummy.

If you guys happen to have a Trader Joe's nearby they have a fantastic 85% cacao chocolate bar, only 20 calories per piece and extremelyyyyy dense/filling.

Did I do ok?

20549304299_a59230d788.jpg

70% was the highest cocoa I could find. I'll have a small piece of that this afternoon with my nutssssss.

Oh dang... my cantaloupe is too crunchy... :(

Did I do ok?

20549304299_a59230d788.jpg

70% was the highest cocoa I could find. I'll have a small piece of that this afternoon with my nutssssss.

Oh dang... my cantaloupe is too crunchy... :(

Eat the whole bag.

I can however really admire and envy the discipline it takes to be able to change your body like this. It is extremely hard to do, even harder to maintain. I am in sincere awe of what it takes to transform ones body like this.

Very little discipline. Just lots of needles and some weight lifting. Hell I had a friend who all he did was walk up and down the stairs but he would use steroids and his legs were HUGE.

Archived