ReefCleaners.org

####### Fatass Challenge

evanski

If you guys happen to have a Trader Joe's nearby they have a fantastic 85% cacao chocolate bar, only 20 calories per piece and extremelyyyyy dense/filling.

yes!! The best. I have my step sister pick them up for me in Boston and deliver a bunch when she comes to visit as we don't have one near us. But hands down, the best dark chocolate IMO.

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very little discipline. Just lots of needles and some weight lifting. Hell I had a friend who all he did was walk up and down the stairs but he would use steroids and his legs were HUGE.

But were they cut like that picture? Huge and cut/shredded are different. At least I think they are different. What do I know.

But were they cut like that picture? Huge and cut/shredded are different. At least I think they are different. What do I know.

Obviously not cut like that but it wouldn't take a lot if he would have hit the gym some and used more steroids lol. He had this weird obsession with how his legs looked but refused to go to the gym.

Breakfast - 2 scrambled eggs, 2 small sausage links, a piece of toast, 2 cups coffee (black).

Lunch - greek yogurt cup, more leftover brunswick stew (now with potatoes and corn). Iced tea.

HecticDialectics

For cutting they use this stuff called DNP. Dangerous and nasty stuff

Lunch:

Avocado, Flaxseed, spinach, coconut water, apple and banana smoothie.

8LjOihW.jpg

You gotta chew that thing? Looks KINDA good.

braaap - you're crazy, you obviously have no idea how things work.

Pretty sure I know how lots of things work. There is NOTHING natural about that dude. At all. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

You gotta chew that thing? Looks KINDA good.

The flaxseeds were a bit chewy. I think I'll go with flaxseed meal next time. It actually is really good surprisingly! Nobody believes me when I say that.

12_egg_Omelette

Your idea that drugs by themselves simply create results. No one said they top IFBB pro don't use drugs. But your notion that simply taking them and walking up and down stairs creates amazing figures. Your friend sounds like an idiot as well.

Lol Braaap...I hope you mean the utmost discipline. It'd be too naive to think that every chiseled weightlifter and/or body builder just "uses needles" to achieve their goals...

The flaxseeds were a bit chewy. I think I'll go with flaxseed meal next time. It actually is really good surprisingly! Nobody believes me when I say that.

I might do a smoothie for lunch. My fav is a bit like dessert - fat free yogurt, flax seed meal, 1 tblspoon peanut butter, 1/4 banana, 1 spoon instant coffee, 1 tsp honey. OMG my mouth is watering already. Unfortunately I don't think it's very healthy for you (depending on who you speak to)

I might do a smoothie for lunch. My fav is a bit like dessert - fat free yogurt, flax seed meal, 1 tblspoon peanut butter, 1/4 banana, 1 spoon instant coffee, 1 tsp honey. OMG my mouth is watering already. Unfortunately I don't think it's very healthy for you (depending on who you speak to)

sounds really freaking good!!!

My mom puts flaxseed meal in her oatmeal. MUCH better than the whole little seeds that get stuck in my teeth!

That does sounds good, but also maybe not the healthiest. GO FOR IT ANYWAY!

Decided to change my lunch up due to a grocery shortage :P, 5 eggs and a piece of toast with light jelly...packing on the protein today trying to hit the 30% mark

This is my problem too. I try to stick to what I bring to work but if I get hungry there's always candy bowls at the front desk, and fast food/quick junk just an elevator ride down to the lobby.

Dinner was PB&J on wheat bread and a handful of chips.

hotel?

motivation is the shittiest main tool to lose weight.

once you reach your goal you were motivated for,most people shoot right back up and go back to their old crappy ways. It does come in handy however when you lose sight of your main goal of being healthy to have small milestones set up. motivation certainly does help, but only for a short period of time. Will power is what you need to be successful. literally, every time i go to eat something I ask myself "is this worth it, is there something better around i could be eating, am I ACTUALLY hungry, or just bored?"

those are my primary questions because they lead to my ultimate life long goal of being healthier. if im having a bad day and dont quite feel like thinking of a life-long goal, then i start asking myself questions about one of those small milestones. "i wanted to drop 4 lbs this week, can i do that if i eat this? will that shirt that almost fit last week fit me this week if i skip this crap,will I be happy with myself in 20 minutes if i eat this, will Darnell from sales finally notice me if i do better just a little bit longer ( not here to judge your milestones) if I am really having a shitty day, ill just eat the damn cookie or whatever the crap is, but i make sure i ask myself those questions in my head every single time.

it also works great for exercise. i couldn't tell you how many times i have gotten off of work to only get home at midnight and need to be awake in 5 hours and on my way to work again. i used to tell myself all the time that i wanted to go for a run and would lie to myself and say "i need to be awake in 5 hours, i cant do that. it takes less than 15 minutes to park, go inside, change clothes and sneakers, shit, and go run a mile. "what would 15 less minutes of nanoreef before bed actually do to me, am i actually that tired, i NEED to burn off that second helping i had, etc etc.

HecticDialectics

Lol Braaap...I hope you mean the utmost discipline. It'd be too naive to think that every chiseled weightlifter and/or body builder just "uses needles" to achieve their goals...

Obviously not every, but a lot do, with a half assed workout routine/diet and enough steroids its really not rocket science to get big and chiseled by any normal non-pro standards.

Your idea that drugs by themselves simply create results. No one said they top IFBB pro don't use drugs. But your notion that simply taking them and walking up and down stairs creates amazing figures. Your friend sounds like an idiot as well.

Hey mister judgy pants. How the hell are ya? I didn't say drugs alone create results did I? NOPE. But if you put a guy in a gym eating the same thing as another guy and one taking drugs and the other not and put them on the same program one would be MASSIVE the other wouldn't. Pretty simple concept.

Didn't say every. Read above.

Lets face it. The dude pictured used steroids. Nothing about that was natural. Some of it was hard work but very little. That is all I was saying.

What's best for losing a few pounds in my belly and butt? My pants dont fit and I've popped a few buttons... :(

I know this was a few pages ago, but I was thinking about this this morning, as I scrolled past 3 different channels advertising the 21 Day Fix. What's nice about it is that it gives you a method to determine portion sizes for meals. Some people are surprised that they should be eating less (or even more) of certain types of foods. And once you understand how much to eat, you won't need to rely on the containers any longer.

Also, it contains a beginner's workout. Sure you can lose weight with diet alone; however, adding exercise enhances the weight loss. Plus, it makes you healthier and more fit in the process. I believe that all you need are some neoprene hand weights that you can pickup at Target.

I think it would be interesting if someone would decide to go on this plan and report back their results.

hotel?

Highrise downtown. First and second floors are all fast food and shops. Plus all the other places to eat within walking distance!!

12_egg_Omelette

Obviously not every, but a lot do, with a half assed workout routine/diet and enough steroids its really not rocket science to get big and chiseled by any normal non-pro standards.

Negative again buddy, if you pump enough steroids and don't know enough of what you're doing you're not going to get the gains you want in turn you might even get negative effects. Plus what happens when you're off a cycle you lose the gains. While your idea has good points it's just flawed and uninformed. There's a lot of young kids in here and simply tossing around those ideas into their head could get someone some serious medical issues and possibly even kill them.

For the sake of the thread I highly suggest that the concept of any type of doping end here.

HecticDialectics

Negative again buddy, if you pump enough steroids and don't know enough of what you're doing you're not going to get the gains you want in turn you might even get negative effects. Plus what happens when you're off a cycle you lose the gains. While your idea has good points it's just flawed and uninformed. There's a lot of young kids in here and simply tossing around those ideas into their head could get someone some serious medical issues and possibly even kill them.

For the sake of the thread I highly suggest that the concept of any type of doping end here.

You ever been in a college or big city gym? Never said its smart... Guy named zyzz on bodybuilding.com was famous for it killer body, half assed dedication... died from cardiac arrest between the cocaine and roids. Knew guys in high school wrestling that did the same. Roids and a half assed workout and diet, they were big dudes.

Again, its dumb and dangerous, But to pretend like it doesnt create a big difference is absurd. Are we gonna pretend like its not rampant in high school college and pro sports too?

12_egg_Omelette

You ever been in a college or big city gym? Never said its smart... Guy named zyzz on bodybuilding.com was famous for it killer body, half assed dedication... died from cardiac arrest between the cocaine and roids. Knew guys in high school wrestling that did the same. Roids and a half assed workout and diet, they were big dudes.

Again, its dumb and dangerous, But to pretend like it doesnt create a big difference is absurd. Are we gonna pretend like its not rampant in high school college and pro sports too?

I don't understand how it's possible to have a logical discussion with you. We went from talking about the pinnacle of a sport to high school. Have I ever been in college? Did you not read where I posted a list of publications including some of mine? So not half ass includes working out and following a strict diet?

Archived