evanski

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today was the big day to drive home!

Breakfast: Nada

Lunch: Grilled chicken sandwich

Supper: taco bell chalupas, :(

I also drank two bottles of Dr. Pepper today. All-in-all...it was a very poor day for being healthy. I was able to pick up some oyster mushrooms, fresh green onions, a watermelon and some potatoes at the Farmer's market though that I'll look forward to enjoying over this upcoming week.

Tomorrow is 1 week for some of you look forward to hearing the progress. It's day 12 for me and still going strong keep it up everyone :happydance:

Breakfast: Nada

Lunch: Grilled chicken sandwich

Supper: taco bell chalupas, :(

I also drank two bottles of Dr. Pepper today. All-in-all...it was a very poor day for being healthy. I was able to pick up some oyster mushrooms, fresh green onions, a watermelon and some potatoes at the Farmer's market though that I'll look forward to enjoying over this upcoming week.

Chalupas :lol:

Tomorrow is 1 week for some of you look forward to hearing the progress. It's day 12 for me and still going strong keep it up everyone :happydance:

Chalupas :lol:

SHhhhh!! :P Lol, it was hard to make a good choice in food after a day of driving and then unpacking everything. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll still see some progress tomorrow.

SHhhhh!! :P Lol, it was hard to make a good choice in food after a day of driving and then unpacking everything. I'm crossing my fingers that I'll still see some progress tomorrow.

:fingerscrossed: for you

Shit... School starts tomorrow. I'll need to start packing lunches again, which I hate doing lol.

Turkey sandwich, an apple, and something else probably. Not sure..

SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW :( :( :(

Shit... School starts tomorrow. I'll need to start packing lunches again, which I hate doing lol.

Turkey sandwich, an apple, and something else probably. Not sure..

SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW :( :( :(

Tomorrow is week 2 here. It's not so bad :).

I pack my son's lunch for him LOL. Turkey or ham sandwich, diced peaches fruit cup, baby carrots, potato chips. Or a variation of that. The fruit and veggie will change throughout the week.

Snow_Phoenix

Still suffering from food poisoning. Cheated on a strict fluid diet by eating a large grilled chicken burger for dinner. Didn't feel the least bit guilty although I suffered from a vengeful stomach ache much later. -_-

Down 0.6 lb. A little disappointing, since I thought I was good about getting activity in this past week, but then I know the amount of activity I'm currently able to do pales by what I would like to be doing. However, I'm in this for the long haul. I actually started working at losing this weight back on July 4, and I'm down a total of 14.8 lb since then!

Snow_Phoenix I hope your get better soon!

Lost 2.6lbs from Mon-Fri, then ate like a rockstar over the weekend, damn near a whole pizza, double cheeseburger, fried chicken, and beef stew. Gained it all back.. on the bright side i have one less dusty packet of oatmeal on my desk at work.

2.6 pounds in 4 days seems like a lot lol, I only say that because that would mean your deficit would have been 9,100 calories in 5 days! That's the equivalent caloric loss of running 60 miles in 5 days lol. Weight fluctuates a ton with water weight so I wouldn't stress too much about the up/down a few pounds ever

Lost 2lbs last week yeahhhhhhh!!

Then I ate horribly today: Nothing for breakfast, two slices of Giordano's stuffed pizza for lunch, and dinner is TBD. Grocery shopping tonight though and hoping to pick up lots of fresh fruits and veggies!

Hope everything was ok!! fingerscrossed

Then I ate horribly today: Nothing for breakfast, two slices of Giordano's stuffed pizza for lunch, and dinner is TBD. Grocery shopping tonight though and hoping to pick up lots of fresh fruits and veggies!

Do you ever go a day without pizza?

Wasn't too bad. Tanks were very dirty. Been cleaning them up all day!

Archived