SaltCritters.com

####### Fatass Challenge

evanski

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The night is young :lol: but really. No Starbucks for 3 days now. Sonic is a no-go as well!

No starbucks for 3 days? I am proud of you Kyle :) it gets easier trust me I am on day 6 and I am not missing the sugar.

I am going to chic fil a for dinner grilled chicken nuggets and a side salad probably.

No starbucks for 3 days? I am proud of you Kyle :) it gets easier trust me I am on day 6 and I am not missing the sugar. I am going to chic fil a for dinner grilled chicken nuggets and a side salad probably.

Chic fil a is the bomb. And yep 3 whole long days without it. I actually don't miss it it's always been more of a "well it's on the way to work and tastes good so why not" kinda thing.

Chic fil a is the bomb. And yep 3 whole long days without it. I actually don't miss it it's always been more of a "well it's on the way to work and tastes good so why not" kinda thing.

mornings don't bother me I was always a late night sugar eater. I like to smash a half pack of cookies and a few glasses of milk :)

19 lbs to go.

bfast - oatmeal ~175

snack - plum ~60

lunch - stuffed portobello mushrooms and cottage cheese ~340

snack - mixed nuts ~175

Total - 750 + dinner

I tend to eat 600-800 calories between breakfast, lunch and snacks, then try to keep dinner reasonable (cause I go out a lot with my BF after work). I take an hour long walk at lunchtime between my first snack and lunch. According to my fitbit I burn 2000-2300 calories per day.

Biggest problems: not enough water, not enough activity, HUGE portions and/or seconds at dinner time.

Your fit bit is broke and lying to your ass :P

I'm sorry a bird pooped on your breakfast... :(

I'm great at support!

I missed this lmao

So I was headed to trader Joe's and I messaged the Rise coach what I should get from TJ that's ready to eat and won't kill me. So for dinner I had a trader Joe's Super burrito, liberally laced with dragon sauce and a salad.

http://www.traderjoes.com/digin/post/super-burrito

This Super Burrito does not come with a cape. It does not leap buildings in a single bound; nor does it display super-human strength... although... it’s possible it might give you strength. That’s because what it does have is a load of super-healthy ingredients.

Inspired by our own frozen Organic Superfood Pilaf, our Super Burrito contains the very same triumvirate of “superfoods”: quinoa, kale, and sweet potatoes. Our 50/50 blend of red and gold variety quinoa is rich in fiber, loaded with minerals, and is considered by some to be a “complete” protein because it contains the amino acids essential for a healthy body. Like quinoa, kale is also nutrient-dense, boasting numerous vitamins (A, K, C, B6), minerals (magnesium, potassium, calcium, etc.), antioxidants, and alpha linolenic acid (omega-3 fatty acid). Thesweet potatoes are naturally fortified with many of the vitamins and minerals already mentioned.

A Peruvian-style Aji Amarillo chile sauce lends a slightly spicy finish to the sweet and hearty flavors—all of which are wrapped up in a unique flour tortilla that’s been seasoned with onion and red pepper flakes. Call it a cape, if you like.

I was also feeling a little Vixen like so I got my nails done too.

20150818_203124.jpg

Love chipotle. Ima bowl kinda guy, you?

Nope chicken burrito all the way

mornings don't bother me I was always a late night sugar eater. I like to smash a half pack of cookies and a few glasses of milk :) Your fit bit is broke and lying to your ass :P I missed this lmao

Ice cream late at night gets me. If you couldn't tell by my frequent sonic trips :lol:

So I was headed to trader Joe's and I messaged the Rise coach what I should get from TJ that's ready to eat and won't kill me. So for dinner I had a trader Joe's Super burrito, liberally laced with dragon sauce and a salad.

http://www.traderjoes.com/digin/post/super-burrito

This Super Burrito does not come with a cape. It does not leap buildings in a single bound; nor does it display super-human strength... although... it’s possible it might give you strength. That’s because what it does have is a load of super-healthy ingredients.

Inspired by our own frozen Organic Superfood Pilaf, our Super Burrito contains the very same triumvirate of “superfoods”: quinoa, kale, and sweet potatoes. Our 50/50 blend of red and gold variety quinoa is rich in fiber, loaded with minerals, and is considered by some to be a “complete” protein because it contains the amino acids essential for a healthy body. Like quinoa, kale is also nutrient-dense, boasting numerous vitamins (A, K, C, B6), minerals (magnesium, potassium, calcium, etc.), antioxidants, and alpha linolenic acid (omega-3 fatty acid). Thesweet potatoes are naturally fortified with many of the vitamins and minerals already mentioned.

A Peruvian-style Aji Amarillo chile sauce lends a slightly spicy finish to the sweet and hearty flavors—all of which are wrapped up in a unique flour tortilla that’s been seasoned with onion and red pepper flakes. Call it a cape, if you like.

I was also feeling a little Vixen like so I got my nails done too.

20150818_203124.jpg

No bunions yet ;)

Your fit bit is broke and lying to your ass :P

Is this a joke or no?

I do walk 2.5 miles on my lunch break, plus 10 minutes from the train station into and from work.

No bunions yet ;)

Thankfully no

Is this a joke or no?

I do walk 2.5 miles on my lunch break, plus 10 minutes from the train station into and from work.

Googlefit or apple health app will also track your steps via GPS.

Blake's chicken pot pies in the oven :wub:. And some squash from the garden that will be steam cooked. Chicken pot pie is my favorite comfort food :).

Wow...must be the time of year for weight loss. There's a thread in the makeshift lounge called "I'm fat, your fat, let's all lose 10 pounds". :lol:

Wow...must be the time of year for weight loss. There's a thread in the makeshift lounge called "I'm fat, your fat, let's all lose 10 pounds". :lol:

They stole the concept and gave it a crappy name.

Is this a joke or no?

Basically what you eat and what your fit bit says you would be dead :lol: those things are off I just got a class action settlement for the Nike fuel band.

Basically what you eat and what your fit bit says you would be dead :lol: those things are off I just got a class action settlement for the Nike fuel band.

Same here. What was it something like $25?

Same here. What was it something like $25?

I think so... I was burning like 2200 calories a day and eating 1800. I said WTF that isn't possible I should be dead.

Breakfast = black coffee

Lunch = 2 fish tacos and a cup of black beans

Dinner = TBD. Thinking jack and icecream.

:lol:

They brought the blast from the past back.

Dinner was red curry with veggies and chicken over rice. I had 2 bowls... womp womp. Went for a 30 minute run. Then had a nectarine and an almond butter and jelly sandwich.

That thread's been going a loooong time.

Archived