Cultivated Reef

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Cube%20-%20Yellow%20Softie%20Purplish%20

Yellow20Softie20-20Natural20Sunlight.jpg

Same coral.

1st under natural sunlight out of tank prior to plopping in.

2nd is how it looks every day half-lit in natural sunlight and tanklight.

Yup, I want it. The whole thing. NO frags, just the entire thing. Send it to me.

Did the subliminal messaging work?

• Like 1

That yellow softie is really cool!!! Where did you find it? I'm nice and close if you want to drop off a frag to me when you're in the area ;) LOL.

• Like 3

That yellow softie is really cool!!! Where did you find it? I'm nice and close if you want to drop off a frag to me when you're in the area ;) LOL.

Darn it! I live on the wrong coast!

• Like 2

Darn it! I live on the wrong coast!

Move over here :flower:.

We're thinking of sticking around a few more years. The plan was to move after my son graduates in 2 years. But now we're having second thoughts. May be more like 5 years.

• Like 2

That yellow softie is really cool!!! Where did you find it? I'm nice and close if you want to drop off a frag to me when you're in the area ;) LOL.Out of a little close to Magic Mountain.......if he keeps growing, I'll cut you a piece.

:)

Yup, I want it. The whole thing. NO frags, just the entire thing. Send it to me.

Did the subliminal messaging work?

Ya, tracking number is below. :rolleyes:

FUGWYFB6969

• Like 6

I still haven't posted pics....obviously. Here's the deal, I'm building my own chapel in my backyard and I will officiate yours and E's wedding P-Cakes......maybe pics of said chapel to follow.....

• Like 3

I still haven't posted pics....obviously. Here's the deal, I'm building my own chapel in my backyard and I will officiate yours and E's wedding P-Cakes......maybe pics of said chapel to follow.....

:lol: the Rev!

• Like 1

I say metallic purple with maybe some sparkles

And dingle-balls.

Took me a second to figure out your response :). So a little shop out near Magic Mountain? Do they have other rare things like that?

They do. They hand pick all of their stuff instead of placing blind orders. Always something neat to be found. My GSP I got is insanely bright, larger sized polyps and grows in a tube-like form.....really wierd. Not branching I don't think and not a typical mat......I'll try to remember to post some pics of it after lights out/retracted polyps.

• Like 2

The dingle balls go on your hat.

Hmmmmmm, a hat........like Zorro? Or more of a Sombrero-style?

This could be the missing link to going full-Rev.

• Like 2

Hmmmmmm, a hat........like Zorro? Or more of a Sombrero-style?

This could be the missing link to going full-Rev.

Oooo! You'll need a mask too.

• Like 1

And dingle-balls.

They do. They hand pick all of their stuff instead of placing blind orders. Always something neat to be found. My GSP I got is insanely bright, larger sized polyps and grows in a tube-like form.....really wierd. Not branching I don't think and not a typical mat......I'll try to remember to post some pics of it after lights out/retracted polyps.

I was just searching online for the name of LFS in that area and this popped up!!!! WTH???? I guess a new LFS in Burbank and I had no idea it was even there :lol:.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/ultragem-fish-and-coral-inc-burbank

Think I might have to take a little field trip today :D.

• Like 2

Funny story.... Erin was just saying she was contemplating skipping a wedding to put down the money towards a house we saw for sale that looked like it fell out of a magazine. Get to work!

• Like 1

I was just searching online for the name of LFS in that area and this popped up!!!! WTH???? I guess a new LFS in Burbank and I had no idea it was even there :lol:.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/ultragem-fish-and-coral-inc-burbank

Think I might have to take a little field trip today :D.

Cool! I may have to check them out on my way home. Let me know what you think of them!

Funny story.... Erin was just saying she was contemplating skipping a wedding to put down the money towards a house we saw for sale that looked like it fell out of a magazine. Get to work!

You seriously found the perfect woman, pattycakes.

Buy the house and have a simple gathering...."celebration."

• Like 4

Cool! I may have to check them out on my way home. Let me know what you think of them!

I will. Looks like they've been there since last year.

• Like 1

You seriously found the perfect woman, pattycakes.

Buy the house and have a simple gathering...."celebration."

Only downside was that it was a 1 bathroom. She says she'll move into a shit hole as long as it has 2 bathrooms or atleast the space to do a 2nd bathroom.
  • Like 1

Only downside was that it was a 1 bathroom. She says she'll move into a shit hole as long as it has 2 bathrooms or atleast the space to do a 2nd bathroom.

Good part of town?

As cool and good of a deal as the house may be....make sure you'll continue gaining in value......unless it's your "forever" home, which its not because you two kids are moving out here anyway......so look at it as an investment and try to keep the emotional aspect out of the equation. You already know this, I'm just babbling.

It will be your wedding.....what color would you like my officiating suit to be?

• Like 1