inTank Media Baskets

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

you need one of those old airstreams!

Ya, I tried that a few years ago....when it was my idea....stupid.

Now that it's her idea, AWESOME!

......And now those stupid little things cost as much as a new car or truck.

pichurs

You bump your head?

Or a new Airstream those things a pretty sweet. We would have one but have no place to store it and I dont think my little girl Ranger could pull it. Last time we went camping we rented a "cabin" in Big Sur. It was a bit to fancy to call it camping. Found a place that will rent you an Airstream they deliver and pick it up from the campground. Pretty sure were gonna do that this summer.

Love Big Sur!

You need a Burro or a Scamp for your ranger :^ )

• Like 2

All coral is alive and growing.

Ladypop is kickass.

Having my ATO back online is proving benefittial. ....thanks, Rodger!

• Like 3

All coral is alive and growing.

Ladypop is kickass.

Having my ATO back online is proving benefittial. ....thanks, Rodger!

Rodger sent me a new unit. Should be in the mail today fingerscrossed

• Like 4

Nice!

How's your tank doing......did your acans make it?

Tank is doing well. I need to do something about the aiptaisia though. I lost about 8 heads of acans. I cant figure it out the only thing I can think of was the heat. AC has always done a great job keeping the tank at 79*.

You need to post some pics of your shiz up in here.

• Like 1

Tank is doing well. I need to do something about the aiptaisia though. I lost about 8 heads of acans. I cant figure it out the only thing I can think of was the heat. AC has always done a great job keeping the tank at 79*.

I do......guess I'll need to set up a new photohosting account......

• Like 1

:^ )

Hey I thought you knew I don't do the symbol thing.......no # shit.......remember I am old..... I could kill you with my first cell phone I had ;) it was a brick with an antenna.....

• Like 2

Hey I thought you knew I don't do the symbol thing.......no # shit.......remember I am old..... I could kill you with my first cell phone I had ;) it was a brick with an antenna.....

#gotobedoldman!

• Like 3

#gotobedoldman!

Hell after another beer :lol: maybe...... but will still be up at 6 so........

Trying to format another build........wife told me we needed another aquarium :lol: OK!

• Like 4

Hell after another beer :lol: maybe...... but will still be up at 6 so........Trying to format another build........wife told me we needed another aquarium :lol: OK!

Working on another glass myself. Up at 6 as well......might sleep in til 6:30....gotta work on the back patio structure thing.

Your wife is a keeper......or, she wants you dead. She may be staging your "accidental" death. I'd check for worn cords around the sump area......or, she's the "unicorn".....which we all know don't exist.

Dead man walking.

#canihaveyourcoralafteryourwifekillsyouandcollectstheinsuranceminey?

• Like 4

Could be I have a good policy :blink: but a steel beam could not take me out so........

Hell if I croak just head up and grab them there in the garage :lol:

• Like 2

Pics sure :lol:

Truckload%20Lumber.jpg

Cube20-20Jawbreaker20getting20stripe.jpg

Shitty pic as always.......but you can see the red strip and dots forming on Little Bradley.

Flickr is free :)

I like free.....but, I'm too lazy to set up a new account.

:blush:

• Like 3

pichurs

Favorite one. Old Forestry firetruck (quadcab) turned into a hauler. Trailered behind it is something that looked like a train car...but not......should have taken more pictures.

Truck%20Trailer.jpg

• Like 4

Looks like someone needs a truck with a longer bed......

Nah. Tundra max crew cabs are the best.

Favorite one. Old Forestry firetruck (quadcab) turned into a hauler. Trailered behind it is something that looked like a train car...but not......should have taken more pictures.Truck%20Trailer.jpg

That's really cool!

• Like 1

Looks like someone needs a truck with a longer bed......

Ain't that the truth....5' bed, plus almost a 2' tailgate and I still had a solid 5' of overhang on the 12's. I'm amazed every time I go for materials that I'm not pulled over :^ )

Nah. Tundra max crew cabs are the best.

That's really cool!

Love the crew max......but it's little bed does suck most times.....building material-wise.

• Like 2

That's really cool!

It really was. Pretty sure I need one now.....to park on my front lawn.

Using a smartphone with paint all over your fingers really isn't that smart.....back to painting.

• Like 1

Ain't that the truth....5' bed, plus almost a 2' tailgate and I still had a solid 5' of overhang on the 12's. I'm amazed every time I go for materials that I'm not pulled over :^ )

Love the crew max......but it's little bed does suck most times.....building material-wise.

Well that is true - it is a short bed for sure.

• Like 1