SaltCritters.com

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Cube20-20FTS206-1-2016.jpg

Here you go. Still have things to move around and stuff to get rid of....but, here is a crap shot for now.

It looks so good, Jack!!!

• Like 1

It looks so good, Jack!!!

Thanks! Looking forward to letting everything grow in and do nothing with it. Hopefully that yellow softie stays not dead......

• Like 1

tank looks great! Those yellow iron man shrooms are nice. Put me on the if they make babies I want one list.

Thanks, Sancho!

They're supposed to be jawbreakers.......

• Like 2

Thanks, Sancho!

They're supposed to be jawbreakers.......

Yeah I had one for awhile. The mother had a nice big red stripe in the middle. Mine just stayed yellow till it shriveled up on me. Iron man, jawbreaker pretty sure same shit one just lacks the the stripe of color. I am just a sucker for gold and yellow corals.

• Like 2

Looks good Jack. See you hired out tank care finally huh? :lol:

LOL........GFY.

How've you been man? Making headway on the house?

Yeah I had one for awhile. The mother had a nice big red stripe in the middle. Mine just stayed yellow till it shriveled up on me. Iron man, jawbreaker pretty sure same shit one just lacks the the stripe of color. I am just a sucker for gold and yellow corals.

Ya, I think I see a red stripe starting on the bigger one.....it got the shit stung out of it a week or so ago....shriveled up and looked like it was splitting. It's only big opening back up again for the past two days or so.

I can cut you a head of my yellow ringed acan if you don't have one of them yet....

Jack you gotta do the jawbreaker dance.

28103A82-9249-4E9C-A60A-8D2AF0E2274C_1.j

First you have to empty the room, just the tank and you. then you.. Well you know the rest. Get to it!

• Like 4

Jack you gotta do the jawbreaker dance. 28103A82-9249-4E9C-A60A-8D2AF0E2274C_1.j

First you have to empty the room, just the tank and you. then you.. Well you know the rest. Get to it!

Hmmmmmm, ok. I can give it a shot. I'll film the above alluded to method of coloring inspiration and PM you the video for review. Let me know if I get it right.

Thanks, Kev-O!

• Like 1

I can cut you a head of my yellow ringed acan if you don't have one of them yet....

Thanks although I have a chunk of them that quickly turned into a nice shade of blood orange. I dont think they like my light. After I pick up my order from ASD tomorrow I think I am gonna be out of rock to glue stuff to.

• Like 1

Hmmmmmm, ok. I can give it a shot. I'll film the above alluded to method of coloring inspiration and PM you the video for review. Let me know if I get it right.

Thanks, Kev-O!

I'm all for promoting best practices!

Thanks although I have a chunk of them that quickly turned into a nice shade of blood orange. I dont think they like my light. After I pick up my order from ASD tomorrow I think I am gonna be out of rock to glue stuff to.

Just glue to the glass
  • Like 2

Nice.....can't wait to see what goodies you got. ....any amarillo ones?

I'm all for promoting best practices! Just glue to the glass

I don't think I want to glue it to the glass. .....

• Like 2

Between the two of us and our habits of putting shit off, well get to our trade eventually.

Whenever you're ready p-cakes.

• Like 1

Jack you gotta do the jawbreaker dance.

28103A82-9249-4E9C-A60A-8D2AF0E2274C_1.j

Oh and don't forget to record said jawbreaker dance and share on Nano-reef. Otherwise it doesn't work.

• Like 2
reefernanoman

Cube20-20FTS206-1-2016.jpg

Here you go. Still have things to move around and stuff to get rid of....but, here is a crap shot for now.

Wow, that's a lot of coralline algae there. Looking good.

• Like 1

Oh and don't forget to record said jawbreaker dance and share on Nano-reef. Otherwise it doesn't work.

I agree :naughtydance:

Jack, everything looks good. I'm lovin' the dong tree!

• Like 3

Wow, that's a lot of coralline algae there. Looking good.

Thanks, the goal is to have every surface covered....even the glass. I'll then scrape of strategic portholes on the glass like windows focused on certain "centerpiece" corals.

I agree :naughtydance:

Jack, everything looks good. I'm lovin' the dong tree!

Thanks, teeny.......it was stellas idea....the dong tree.

• Like 4

Thanks, the goal is to have every surface covered....even the glass. I'll then scrape of strategic portholes on the glass like windows focused on certain "centerpiece" corals.

That Stella! She always knows what to do with the dongs :lol:

• Like 2

That Stella! She always knows what to do with the dongs :lol:

LOL! always.

• Like 1

LOL........GFY.

How've you been man? Making headway on the house?

You know I'm right :lol:

Busy as #### lately..... Naw #### this house, its got a ton of issues that were hidden and shit so I'm cutting my losses and offing it then taking the dude I bought it from to court over it all. Gonna go to an apartment and try to find land to build on like we shoulda just done before we found this place lol

• Like 1