Coral Vue Hydros

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Ain't that the truth....5' bed, plus almost a 2' tailgate and I still had a solid 5' of overhang on the 12's. I'm amazed every time I go for materials that I'm not pulled over :^ )

Love the crew max......but it's little bed does suck most times.....building material-wise.

Yep I miss my super duty with the 8 foot bed..... I now have a150 with a 6.5 and hate it for hauling but parking is much better.......

• Like 1

Here's a pic of Ladypop sleeping in her bed at 2:00am. Here coloring changes to almost that of the leather when she sleeps. She also bites onto the coral as she sleeps. Both her and the coral sway in unison.

Love this fish.

Cube20-20Ladypop20sleeping207-4-2016.jpg

• Like 8

Here's a pic of Ladypop sleeping in her bed at 2:00am. Here coloring changes to almost that of the leather when she sleeps. She also bites onto the coral as she sleeps. Both her and the coral sway in unison.

Love this fish.

Cube20-20Ladypop20sleeping207-4-2016.jpg

That's a really cool picture! What's your next fish purchase going to be?

• Like 1

No idea.....well, ideas....but nothing concrete. Probably whatever DD has in stock at the same time to justify the shipping for a Friday delivery as my schedule allows.

You?

• Like 2

He's good! He's home! He's got some recovering to do but all is good :) thanks for asking!

Awesome!

How's "his" new tank coming along?

• Like 2

No idea.....well, ideas....but nothing concrete. Probably whatever DD has in stock at the same time to justify the shipping for a Friday delivery as my schedule allows.

You?

A bonded pair of spotted files! And a bonded pair of long nose Hawks. Some day. And maybe a lady pop :D

• Like 1

No idea.....well, ideas....but nothing concrete. Probably whatever DD has in stock at the same time to justify the shipping for a Friday delivery as my schedule allows.You?

You know how many times I filled carts up online over 200 bucks with shit I didn't really want that badly just because I was trying to get my monies worth on shipping 1 little frag I actually wanted? Just this week was 5 different stores. On the plus side 2 of the stores sent emails offering discounts to finish the order.

• Like 4

You know how many times I filled carts up online over 200 bucks with shit I didn't really want that badly just because I was trying to get my monies worth on shipping 1 little frag I actually wanted? Just this week was 5 different stores. On the plus side 2 of the stores sent emails offering discounts to finish the order.

I have 2 yellow rics looking for a home.....

Sitting at the beach, waiting for the fireworks to start....

• Like 3

Wish I could keep rics alive. I'd trade you for some blue Solomon tree. I need some yellow in the sps tank.

2QK7kh1.jpg?1

6kXG7Mu.jpg

Ya, these are going to P-Cakes as soon as he gives the go ahead......

How "blue" is that thing in person?

Is it invasive?

Slowtwitch

It is sky blue to pale green to almost purple based on lighting. The higher light intensity the bluer it gets. Whiter light makes it more greenish. Lower light will actually make it almost purple/brown polyps. Stella got a frag of it awhile ago.

• Like 1

It is sky blue to pale green to almost purple based on lighting. The higher light intensity the bluer it gets. Whiter light makes it more greenish. Lower light will actually make it almost purple/brown polyps. Stella got a frag of it awhile ago.

Sounds like a winner. One thing about a cube...or at least the way I have mine scaped......space is limited and disappearing at a rapid rate.

I'll have to look into that blue tree after I clear some stuff outa here.

• Like 1
Slowtwitch

Sounds like a winner. One thing about a cube...or at least the way I have mine scaped......space is limited and disappearing at a rapid rate.

I'll have to look into that blue tree after I clear some stuff outa here.

I'm finding the same thing. I'm currently trying to figure out a way to attach some things to the sides of the tank without adding more frag racks.
  • Like 1

Ya, these are going to P-Cakes as soon as he gives the go ahead......How "blue" is that thing in person?Is it invasive?

Depending on how covered I get in refrigerant oil tomorrow I will try to frag off your little kevin Jr III. I forget did you want it on rubble or on a disk?

• Like 1

Depending on how covered I get in refrigerant oil tomorrow I will try to frag off your little kevin Jr III. I forget did you want it on rubble or on a disk?

Rubble is great......hell, glue him to anything you want :^ )

The Yellow softie thing is growing......and not dead yet.

Cube20-20Yellow20Leather20Growing207-5-2

Here's the yellow and blue rics, P-Cakes. Crappy pic, I'll try and get a better one.

Cube20-20Yellow20and20Blue20Rics207-4-20

• Like 8

Dang, mr updates in here- I like it! Corals are looking great

Pretty sure aliens hacked my NR account.

But, thanks anyways.

How's your tank coming along?

• Like 3

The Yellow softie thing is growing......and not dead yet.Cube20-20Yellow20Leather20Growing207-5-2Here's the yellow and blue rics, P-Cakes. Crappy pic, I'll try and get a better one.Cube20-20Yellow20and20Blue20Rics207-4-20

That yellow softie is amazing!!!!!!!

• Like 2

That yellow softie is amazing!!!!!!!

Thanks, lady!

Definitely one of my favorites. I need to stop in at that little shop and see what they have.

I think I may get rid of the lemon head tree thing.

Sk8n Reefer

Pretty sure aliens hacked my NR account.

But, thanks anyways.

How's your tank coming along?

doing good! Still not great but it's getting there ?