Coral Vue Hydros

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

I'm tired of my return pump.

What's a good, QUIET, fairly-priced pump?

Needs to push about 4' from sump to return nozzles.

50 gallon, 24" cube.

Thanks!

I like my sicce syncra 2. It's quiet. What are you using now?

your new blastos look nice!

• Like 2

I like my sicce syncra 2. It's quiet. What are you using now?your new blastos look nice!

Perfect, I'll check it out.

Thanks, they are look'n good now.....like PE palys.

:^ )

I second the Sicce Syncra 2. Although I might consider the 3.5 if you want higher turnover.

Cool....I'll take a looksy.

• Like 1

I used both the Sicce and the Tunze they both seek to work great but the Tunzes are a little cheaper. I was looking at a Sicce yesterday and it was over 100 the same or close GPH in a Tunze was under a 100.

• Like 2

Can't go wrong with a Syncra I use one as well.

Holy shit......I heard you were dead.

I used both the Sicce and the Tunze they both seek to work great but the Tunzes are a little cheaper. I was looking at a Sicce yesterday and it was over 100 the same or close GPH in a Tunze was under a 100.

Either of the two quieter?

• Like 1

My ears ring 24/7 so whats a little humming sound :lol: actually I cant really tell a difference in the 2 of them. They are both pretty quiet to me. I think the spin turd makes more noise.......

LOL

The Sicce is pretty damn quiet. So is the Jebao. i like the Sicce warranty better than the Jebao but as we all have learned some of these warranties can be a giant PITA........Tunze comes to mind. The Sicce is AC and the Jebao is DC both are controllable. Sicce has a new DC pump out and it looks very promising. https://reefbuilders.com/2016/05/12/sicce-syncra-sdc-pump/If your looking at other DC pumps like Reef Octopus they are most likely re branded Jebao pumps. I like the Sicce but I am a cheap bastard you can get a DC 3000 from china for about $60 shipped the Sicce will run you over $100 for the same flow rate. But your a baller go with the new DC Sicce and let us know how you like it :)

• Like 1

LOL

The Sicce is pretty damn quiet. So is the Jebao. i like the Sicce warranty better than the Jebao but as we all have learned some of these warranties can be a giant PITA........Tunze comes to mind. The Sicce is AC and the Jebao is DC both are controllable. Sicce has a new DC pump out and it looks very promising. https://reefbuilders.com/2016/05/12/sicce-syncra-sdc-pump/If your looking at other DC pumps like Reef Octopus they are most likely re branded Jebao pumps. I like the Sicce but I am a cheap bastard you can get a DC 3000 from china for about $60 shipped the Sicce will run you over $100 for the same flow rate. But your a baller go with the new DC Sicce and let us know how you like it :)

LOL......

more like Mrs Jack would kick me in the ballers for buying more fish shit :^ )

Thanks for the input.......this clearly calls for drinks and latenight spending.

Thanks for the links, spectar!

You in your pajamas yet?

you got any neighbors looking to move?

who am i kidding, if they are neighbors to you its probably a revolving door "honey, i like this house, and that guy across the street with the donkey cant have his house under construction forever!"serious though... if any neighbors put up a for sale sign, send me a pm.

P-Cakes....pack your bags, homie!

Two houses are going up on my block.....or so the rumor has it....still need to confirm.

• Like 2

LOL......

Thanks for the input.......this clearly calls for drinks and latenight spending.

Thanks for the links, spectar!

You in your pajamas yet?

Two houses are going up on my block.....or so the rumor has it....still need to confirm.

I don't wear PJs :blink: picture that one :lol: nightmares...............

But am heading to bed........11 hours of crap today.....

• Like 2

I don't wear PJs :blink: picture that one :lol: nightmares...............But am heading to bed........11 hours of crap today.....

Me either

:^ )

• Like 1

LOL......

Im in the same boat. I even have a new credit card thats for "work expenses" Stupid amazon and their email notifications...Yeah my email goes to Mrs. Sancho's phone. My box of salt shipped this morning and I got the stink eye and the what did you just spend $50 on talk this morning. :lol: Her exact words were "really we cant afford daycare but you can buy more fish shit"

I drink heavily when I am late night shopping. It absolves me of any real negative consequences from the misses.....That is in my mind of course.

What are the houses going for? Just curious as a new facility is opening up in your neck of the woods. I would love to move from here and have a house with a yard. We are in a $450K 1100 sq ft condo. There has to be something better. $450K here gets you an OK condo or a very small house in the ghetto that needs $150k worth of work to make it livable. We need a yard to grow donkeys and pigs.

• Like 3

Im in the same boat. I even have a new credit card thats for "work expenses" Stupid amazon and their email notifications...Yeah my email goes to Mrs. Sancho's phone. My box of salt shipped this morning and I got the stink eye and the what did you just spend $50 on talk this morning. :lol: Her exact words were "really we cant afford daycare but you can buy more fish shit"

I drink heavily when I am late night shopping. It absolves me of any real negative consequences from the misses.....That is in my mind of course.

What are the houses going for? Just curious as a new facility is opening up in your neck of the woods. I would love to move from here and have a house with a yard. We are in a $450K 1100 sq ft condo. There has to be something better. $450K here gets you an OK condo or a very small house in the ghetto that needs $150k worth of work to make it livable. We need a yard to grow donkeys and pigs.

Dude....move up here!

One is supposed to be foreclosed on, the other I heard was listed at $650k......but it has a hilltop view and loke...2 acres......and you would literally be next door neighbors. .......with me!

• Like 1

Jack - if you're running the durso. The syncra 3 might be too much flow for the durso, making it louder. The 2 quieted my durso down significantly from the stock pump provided.

• Like 1

Dude....move up here!

One is supposed to be foreclosed on, the other I heard was listed at $650k......but it has a hilltop view and loke...2 acres......and you would literally be next door neighbors. .......with me!

Omg the prices for houses out there make me want to throw up!

• Like 2

Omg the prices for houses out there make me want to throw up!

They make YOU want to throw up?

Try living out here :D

-Thanks for the pump info!

• Like 2
That is pretty crappy but it has a "granny pad" :lol: never heard it called that before. You could turn that granny pad into an airbnb money maker. Sancho....go for it!!!! LOL
  • Like 2

That is pretty crappy but it has a "granny pad" :lol: never heard it called that before. You could turn that granny pad into an airbnb money maker. Sancho....go for it!!!! LOL

It would be a total remodel, but this area has always climbed in value........until I moved in omgomgomg

I think Sancho and P-Cakes should go in together......Sancho gets the main house and P-Cakes and E can live in the Granny Flat aka Guest House. It even has the old person walk-in tub for Sancho!

• Like 6

It would be a total remodel, but this area has always climbed in value........until I moved in omgomgomg

I think Sancho and P-Cakes should go in together......Sancho gets the main house and P-Cakes and E can live in the Granny Flat aka Guest House. It even has the old person walk-in tub for Sancho!

I couldn't even affoRd to go half's. :lol:
  • Like 2

I couldn't even affoRd to go half's. :lol:

Oh yes you could......there are plenty of programs available for first time buyers......get over here!

• Like 1

I take your winky face to be confirmation that you are packing your bags......good man. See you soon, neighbor!

that winky face was actually from erin. dunno what it means.

• Like 3