Coral Vue Hydros

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

What is happening in here?

PATRICK!!!!!

I take your winky face to be confirmation that you are packing your bags......good man. See you soon, neighbor!

that winky face was actually from erin. dunno what it means.

Nah, you both are moving here. I even have room for Pickles, Charlie and the Jackettes.

• Like 3

What is happening in here?

My day just got better!

How've you been, buddy?

PATRICK!!!!!

Nah, you both are moving here. I even have room for Pickles, Charlie and the Jackettes.

No way. I don't need ghosties whispering lullabies into my ears at night.......or ticks.

• Like 5

My day just got better!

How've you been, buddy?

No way. I don't need ghosties whispering lullabies into my ears at night.......or ticks.

Yeah but we have bats. I bet they eat ticks

• Like 1

I'm good yall,don't worry stells and lawn been keeping tabs on me how you doing jack ?

Family good sir?

Hey stranger.......How is your tank doing?

Tanks ok I haven't lost anything and the algae seems to have receded mostly so I'm ok with that

• Like 2
Elizabeth94

I'm good yall,don't worry stells and lawn been keeping tabs on me how you doing jack ?

Family good sir?

Tanks ok I haven't lost anything and the algae seems to have receded mostly so I'm ok with that

Look who stopped in! Good to hear you and your tank are still chugging, any photos for the ones that don't use Instagram?

My day just got better!

How've you been, buddy?

He has been hanging with the big boys on instagram posting guitar shredding videos. Come to the light and get a instagram account dick wad.

Look who stopped in! Good to hear you and your tank are still chugging, any photos for the ones that don't use Instagram?

instagram is heaven on earth I can't believe people don't use it. I hate FB but love instagram so much awesome on there.
  • Like 2

He has been hanging with the big boys on instagram posting guitar shredding videos. Come to the light and get a instagram account dick wad.

instagram is heaven on earth I can't believe people don't use it. I hate FB but love instagram so much awesome on there.

Just one more thing to deal with on the net.......

Jack is old to you know......to many passwords and his head might explode....... :lol:

• Like 4

Jack is old to you know......to many passwords and his head might explode....... :lol:

Jack's a spring chicken. Don't let him fool ya

• Like 2
Elizabeth94

I dont have a facebook either, which is funny because I just graduated college this year and all my friends though I was crazy haha. I just dont see a NEED for it, and I know ill be wasting my time on it all day.

But I do hear that Insta is good, maybe ill start with that haha

• Like 2

He has been hanging with the big boys on instagram posting guitar shredding videos. Come to the light and get a instagram account dick wad. instagram is heaven on earth I can't believe people don't use it. I hate FB but love instagram so much awesome on there.

LOL, your just trying to recapture your youth old man.....embrace the balding grays and get out of that midlife crisis.

Jack's a spring chicken. Don't let him fool ya

Well, compared to you......yes. but, I remember the 80's :^ (

Amen.

• Like 2

I've found a new calling in life and have decided on a new career path.

Yoni Massage Therapist.

Lmao. I had to Google that. Coming from you, I was right with what I presumed.
  • Like 3

I've found a new calling in life and have decided on a new career path.

Yoni Massage Therapist.

:lol: what does Mrs. Jack think about this? Obviously she would benefit from your knowledge but I think you need more than just Mrs Jack as a client to make that work

;^ )

• Like 1

Lawn speaks the truth about instagram it rules so so much. I follow THE kirk hammett on there as he rules,and I follow lawn!!!

And I follow gena too!!

I'm good! What's your Instagram?

Pgrvii
  • Like 2

Lawn speaks the truth about instagram it rules so so much. I follow THE kirk hammett on there as he rules,and I follow lawn!!!And I follow gena too!!

Pgrvii

And me!

• Like 2