Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

And me!

And stellathegreat! I was trying to see who fessed to having instagrams I didn't wanna throw anyone out there that may want to be ghost ? stella I'd one of my biggest admirers her and lawn and gena!
  • Like 3

And stellathegreat! I was trying to see who fessed to having instagrams I didn't wanna throw anyone out there that may want to be ghost stella I'd one of my biggest admirers her and lawn and gena!

I love Instagram. It is so much easier to post photos.

• Like 3

I've found a new calling in life and have decided on a new career path.

Yoni Massage Therapist.

pretty sure that's been my call since I was 14. Had no idea you could get paid for such a thing
  • Like 2

I love Instagram. It is so much easier to post photos.

i tried to join but there is already a Sancho there. :( it's kinda like that old 80's movie The Highlander. There can only be one ;)
  • Like 4

pretty sure that's been my call since I was 14. Had no idea you could get paid for such a thing

You have to be ordained. .....to get paid. I'm going to be a spiritual healer.

You have to be ordained. .....to get paid. I'm going to be a spiritual healer.

currently searching the net for the spiritual vagina healing classes......no luck although I found a book on how to become a gigalo
  • Like 3

i tried to join but there is already a Sancho there. :( it's kinda like that old 80's movie The Highlander. There can only be one ;)

You can be Sancho#1 :D. Or SanchoTheGreat!!!! LOL
  • Like 4

You can be Sancho#1 :D. Or SanchoTheGreat!!!! LOL

3010915.jpg

oh and if we are still keeping track of us old ####s that can remember the 80's......Yep I am one of those guys.

• Like 5

New TV is up and running.

Think it's too big for the room.....but, I'm too lazy to take it down after all the mounting headache .....so, it stays.

• Like 1

New TV is up and running.

Think it's too big for the room.....but, I'm too lazy to take it down after all the mounting headache .....so, it stays.

whatcha get? I
  • Like 1

Sony Bravia 65"

nice it's like the big brother to my Bravia 46" ? I want bigger but it won't fit in the stupid alcove the builder put in for the tv
  • Like 2

nice it's like the big brother to my Bravia 46" I want bigger but it won't fit in the stupid alcove the builder put in for the tv

Ya....its a bit big for our spot as well......should've got a 60". Oh well.

Trying to figure out a San Diego visit in the next few weeks....................................................................

• Like 1

nice it's like the big brother to my Bravia 46" I want bigger but it won't fit in the stupid alcove the builder put in for the tv

I hear you guys can get recip saws for like $10 from Home Depot/Lowes ;).

• Like 1

I hear you guys can get recip saws for like $10 from Home Depot/Lowes ;).

LOL......I'll buy the saw if Sancho cuts his house up with it. :D

• Like 1

LOL......I'll buy the saw if Sancho cuts his house up with it. :D

you obviously haven't seen the inside of my house. Pretty sure I win the I start shit and don't finish it contest ? And I have quite a few really cool tools to cut shit up with......it's really too bad those same tools don't put shit back together as well as they can demo it.
  • Like 6