Top Shelf Aquatics

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Ha, me too......well burgers, but not burned.

Watching the opening ceremony for the Olympics. .....####### worse thing I've ever suffered through. What a shit show.

Thankfully we gave the Olympics to the lowest bidder.

Well not burnt either......

yeah ####ing Olympics........what a joke I left and went junk food shopping.......to many beers and needed a snack and ice cream sounded good :lol: sugar coma and need to sleep now.......

• Like 2

They just said check out jabooty :lol:Ok so what's with all the damn kids carrying weeds? And the cheese grater looking things?

LOL......We were all laughing at JaBooty! The weeds represented Rios marajua trade and the cheese grater things were......hell, #### if I know? Oh, you mean the emergency blankets?

Nice tank Jack! Are those aqua mags on the back and glass of the tank?

Thanks!

Ya, they are......I like them quite a bit. Once they start getting covered in coralline and other junk, they look great....IMO.

• Like 1

why would you do that? There are plenty of volleyball girls on the Internet already.

I'm at some family friends. My little girls are super into the Olympics. .....I like watching some of it......but Rio did a suck ass job with their "show". Pretty sure it caused me to have a flashback......

• Like 1
pappadumplingz

Thanks!

Ya, they are......I like them quite a bit. Once they start getting covered in coralline and other junk, they look great....IMO.

I wanted to get one or two for my tank, but I'm not sure if they still sell them. I pm'd the guy on Facebook and I didn't get a response. When did you get yours?

• Like 1

I wanted to get one or two for my tank, but I'm not sure if they still sell them. I pm'd the guy on Facebook and I didn't get a response. When did you get yours?

I've got a few off of eBay and Stella sent me a couple as well.......not sure where she got them. I've seen them on amazon too......maybe Sancho can hook you up?

• Like 1

Holy shit.....Little Jack Squat is ALIVE!! He's more than 10x his original size and squating under my blue acans...just fed the tank and he was waving his little (large) arms all about....was plucking mysis out of the acans while his body stayed under the acan colony.

• Like 4

Holy shit.....Little Jack Squat is ALIVE!! He's more than 10x his original size and squating under my blue acans...just fed the tank and he was waving his little (large) arms all about....was plucking mysis out of the acans while his body stayed under the acan colony.[/quote

That's awesome!! Could you see what color he is?? You have to get a picture next time! So what the heck kind of fish did you get?

• Like 1

Holy shit.....Little Jack Squat is ALIVE!! He's more than 10x his original size and squating under my blue acans...just fed the tank and he was waving his little (large) arms all about....was plucking mysis out of the acans while his body stayed under the acan colony.[/quote

That's awesome!! Could you see what color he is?? You have to get a picture next time! So what the heck kind of fish did you get?

I snapped a few.....hard to see clearly.

He's red and white.....a real Ranga!

Apparently he's a Hauso Dole Buldger!

• Like 2

ame="stellablue" post="5376057" timestamp="1470704139"]

Are you speaking English? Do I need to call you Ben?

• Like 2

Are you speaking English? Do I need to call you Ben?

You should ask Jase or Mr Dumplings.

I'd tell you your a really great friend, but that may not come across ok.

• Like 2

Oh, I didn't add a fish. I added a starfish.

• Like 1

He's red and white.....a real Ginger

b51d36600b7156150d000972932647f8.jpg

Apparently he's a douche canoe that lives in section 8 housing and collects wellfare

• Like 2

A starfish :blink: well post as pic........

I cant.......photosuckit is still having issues. I go to copy the image link and it takes me to another page asking me to up my data plan. Got an email back from their support line telling me it's a known issue and they are working on it.....asshats.

-He looks like a starfish :^ )

He's red and white.....a real Ginger

b51d36600b7156150d000972932647f8.jpg

Apparently he's a douche canoe that lives in section 8 housing and collects wellfare

Ya, and he doesn't pay his HOA dues.

• Like 1

pappadumpligz thread cracked me up today. I hired a Australian guy at my last job. He was the scariest guy I have ever met. Seriously ####ing scary tough as nails. Not a Guy I wanted to get on the wrong side of. That guy threw the C word out in almost every conversation. He told me it was a term of endearment and respect....never really understood that or he just thought I was a giant ...see..you..next..Tuesday.

• Like 2

pappadumpligz thread cracked me up today. I hired a Australian guy at my last job. He was the scariest guy I have ever met. Seriously ####### scary tough as nails. Not a Guy I wanted to get on the wrong side of. That guy threw the C word out in almost every conversation. He told me it was a term of endearment and respect....never really understood that or he just thought I was a giant ...see..you..next..Tuesday.

Ya, same here......got a good laugh as well.

Go figure, How opposite shit is.....you try that term of endearment on the Mrs and get back to us.

• Like 1
pappadumplingz

ame="stellablue" post="5376057" timestamp="1470704139"]

What are you on about?

• Like 1

Ya, same here......got a good laugh as well.

Go figure, How opposite shit is.....you try that term of endearment on the Mrs and get back to us.

I will pass. I get the stink eye anytime either the P or C words come out of my mouth. See I cant even use them here without feeling like she will hear me type them. :unsure:

• Like 2

I will pass. I get the stink eye anytime either the P or C words come out of my mouth. See I cant even use them here without feeling like she will hear me type them. :unsure:

Ya, I'm good dropping the P.....the C, not so much......kinda like dropping an A-bomb.....once it's released, you can't stop the aftermath.

Although, hearing a pretty girl use the P word, instant attraction.

• Like 2