ReefCleaners.org

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Well, Ranga -aka, Jack Squat is still alive. He was back to waving his little arms around and swiping mysis tonight. Curious as to how big they get.....anyone know?

Is it a porcelain crab?

Those blastos :bowdown: and the acans too for that matter :).

• Like 1

Is it a porcelain crab?

Those blastos :bowdown: and the acans too for that matter :).

Thanks, G!

I'm loving the new blastos......especially the green rimmed ones....so fluffy :^ )

The general consensus on Jack Squat is a squat lobster.

I threw a picture of his molt up within the last page or two......he was a hitchhiker on the yellow fiji from Vivid. He's grown a ton and lives under the blue acans.

• Like 4

:D

Oooooooh, the green, plating coralline..........that's some rare stuff from what I understand.

Yes!!! That's it! Want me to send you some?

Yellow-ringed Acans looking nice....Yellow-Ringed20Acans208-15-2016.jpg Jacks Soft Lemonade Tree before lights on.....getting bigger. He'll expand another 30 % or so when lights kick on.Jacks20Soft20Lemonade208-15-2016.jpg Jacks20Soft20Lemonade20Side20Shot208-15- Blasto Island looking good. The 2 new additions.....the Green Blasto with purple centers and the all purple blasto is starting to show green in the centers....hoping it continues to become a reverse of each other.Blasto20Island208-15-2016.jpgStella%20Acans%208-15-2016.jpg Here's the patients recovering from severe neglect......there is a few more pieces outside of this grouping :)

They look awesome!! I'm so excited!

Well, Ranga -aka, Jack Squat is still alive. He was back to waving his little arms around and swiping mysis tonight. Curious as to how big they get.....anyone know?

I don't think they get very big at all -maybe a couple inches?

You can eat him if he gets outta line! He's langostino - a lot of restaurants use that in place of lobster and call it lobster :lol:

• Like 3

Yes!!! That's it! Want me to send you some?

They look awesome!! I'm so excited!

I don't think they get very big at all -maybe a couple inches? You can eat him if he gets outta line! He's langostino - a lot of restaurants use that in place of lobster and call it lobster :lol:

Hmmmmmm, tasty!

What's new? You working from your yacht?

• Like 1

Hmmmmmm, tasty!

What's new? You working from your yacht?

:lol: not yet! We pick up the "yacht" Friday. Trying to not sweat my ass off in this heat and humidity but it's not working! What's good with you and the Jackettes?

• Like 1

:lol: not yet! We pick up the "yacht" Friday. Trying to not sweat my ass off in this heat and humidity but it's not working! What's good with you and the Jackettes?

We're all doing well! School started today so.......back to the grind!

Thankfully, no humidity. Mid to high 80's.....but I think we're climbing higher this week. Nice breeze and multiple fires burning......regular ol' CA.

• Like 2

didnt you just sell your yacht?
  • Like 3

didnt you just sell your yacht?

lol we sold the broken down beast last fall. And bout a small new boat that won't (hopefully) leave us stranded in the open Atlantic

You know how rich people are sancho......always have to have the newest toys.

Oh Jesus :lol:

• Like 3

:o Oh no! Don't eat Jack squat! :lol:

Nah, sounds like too much work for such a little reward.

He's safe for now.

:^ )

lol we sold the broken down beast last fall. And bout a small new boat that won't (hopefully) leave us stranded in the open Atlantic

Oh Jesus :lol:

You know it's true, Uppityville.

;^ )

i bet you could make a bento box and make jack squat look cartoonish before you eat him

What's a bento box?

• Like 4

:tears: You're probably right, he would be well salted with tears though. :blink:

Will he take a pellet or anything from you?

No, he's pretty shy. He just sticks his little claws out from under the acans......he'll take food from them.

:lol:

Those blastos look great, Jack!

Hmmmm, I'll have to Google bento box.....being that you issued a smiley face.

Thanks, loving the blastos for sure. Still looking for an orange one......

• Like 2

Nah, sounds like too much work for such a little reward.

He's safe for now.

;^ )

What's a bento box?

Thank goodness!

A bento box is a style of lunch box that originated in Japan. I love making them. These are some examples (not mine)

f568690406414f40f2244b7e1f1b447d.jpg930f817cfcd26b62bfb3342a65c3357d.jpg1591e9e88645a44ac94cf1853d82641c.jpg

No, he's pretty shy. He just sticks his little claws out from under the acans......he'll take food from them.

Hmmmm, I'll have to Google bento box.....being that you issued a smiley face.

Thanks, loving the blastos for sure. Still looking for an orange one......

Hmm, well I guess as long as you feed the acans extra? :lol:

Ahhhh, bento box......we have some of those. JS may be on the endangered species list.

:o Not JackSquat! You do have bento boxes? :happy: Awesome!

• Like 2

;^ )

What's a bento box?

:lol: I called her house the uppityville horror house

I think it's an Asian thing one of Merth's hobbies. They put food in a box and make it look cute. I could see jack squat with some over exaggerated googly eyes over a bed of rice with some veggies cut up to look like coral :lol:

• Like 5

I'm very uppity you know!

Uppityville horror house was the best comment ever!

Pretty sure Sancho meant, Uppityville Whore House.....butt, I could be wrong.

• Like 3

Pretty sure Sancho meant, Uppityville Whore House.....butt, I could be wrong.

that might explain the noises and lights on in the attic. El Jeffe might be a pimp....explains the extra cash for a new yacht :lol:
  • Like 4

that might explain the noises and lights on in the attic. El Jeffe might be a pimp....explains the extra cash for a new yacht :lol:

Omg! It's a small fishing boat!

• Like 3