Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Did you crack it off the plug? Maybe the skeleton cracked and pieces are breaking off from flow?

Yup. I broke 7/8ths of a hammer skeletom once and thought I killed it for sure but left it in the tank anyway. Somehow it didn't all gel up and it's still alive today.

Over time it let go of the broken up skeleton until it was just a blob and reformed a new Skelton surrounding it

• Like 2

Well, the little bit that's left may pull through.

I doubt it though.......so I bought two more.

That's the way real reefers nurse their corals through setbacks :lol:

• Like 3

That's the way real reefers nurse their corals through setbacks :lol:

Darn toot'n teeny!

Show them their replacement. If that don't spark some gumption out of 'em..... out the window they go. The show must go on!

:lol: the Rev Zone

I've always wanted my own Sunday Morn'n Preach'n show........The Rev Zone!!

I know you are in your very own time zone out there, but it is morning and...STILL NO PICTURES :angry:

Oops, working a cup of Joe....then some uploading.

• Like 4

Darn toot'n teeny!

Show them their replacement. If that don't spark some gumption out of 'em..... out the window they go. The show must go on!

I've always wanted my own Sunday Morn'n Preach'n show........The Rev Zone!!

Oops, working a cup of Joe....then some uploading.

God help us!! The Sunday Morning Rev Zone! Will it include a segment on ball waxing?!?

• Like 2

Mr Crumbly - named by stella

Mr%20Crumbly%208-25-2016.jpg

The two additional Mr Crumbly replacement Blastos.....

Blastos20New208-25-2016.jpg

New and Old Blastos.....

Blastos20with20New20Orange-Red20Blastos2

JawBreakers featuring Little Bradley....

JawBreakers208-25-2016.jpg

Night shot of Mr Wigley and his new home.....

Harlequin20Star208-25-2016.jpg

Ladypop update.......love this fish!

Ladypop208-25-2016.jpg

Nighty-Nite........

FTS20Blue208-25-2016.jpg

• Like 7

Mr Crumbly - named by stella

Mr%20Crumbly%208-25-2016.jpg

The two additional Mr Crumbly replacement Blastos.....

Blastos20New208-25-2016.jpg

New and Old Blastos.....

Blastos20with20New20Orange-Red20Blastos2

JawBreakers featuring Little Bradley....

JawBreakers208-25-2016.jpg

Night shot of Mr Wigley and his new home.....

Harlequin20Star208-25-2016.jpg

Ladypop update.......love this fish!

Ladypop208-25-2016.jpg

Nighty-Nite........

FTS20Blue208-25-2016.jpg

Wow! Looks awesome! I still say ladypop needs a fishy friend or two. The new crumblies look much better!!!

And I'm thinking Mr. Crumbly was newly fragged at the store. Where there's a blasto, there's hope.

• Like 2

Still EEWWW!!!

Time for a big boy camera Jack. Looks like SaltCritters took your pictures. :unsure:

Im worried that stellas hairy arms will stick to my hairy balls via the gallons of warmed wax.....so, probably not a good idea.......probably.

It'll be great for The RevZone though........

LMAO!! I was thinking the exact same thing when I looked at them on here!

I actually have a big boy camera ......well, Mrs J does. She could care less and I wont take the time to figure it out ........ so, you get the SaltCritters experience without having to pay for it. Trust me, they look even better in person!

• Like 3

Im worried that stellas hairy arms will stick to my hairy balls via the gallons of warmed wax.....so, probably not a good idea.......probably.

It'll be great for The RevZone though........

LMAO!! I was thinking the exact same thing when I looked at them on here!

I actually have a big boy camera ......well, Mrs J does. She could care less and I wont take the time to figure it out ........ so, you get the SaltCritters experience without having to pay for it. Trust me, they look even better in person!

It would definitely make for really good television though. Lawn would tune in - we all know how much he loves him some reality TV.

• Like 3

Wow! Looks awesome! I still say ladypop needs a fishy friend or two. The new crumblies look much better!!!

And I'm thinking Mr. Crumbly was newly fragged at the store. Where there's a blasto, there's hope.

She does need friends! I'm deciding on a smaller tank ....or keeping this one......that'll determine her friends.

They were definitely freshly cut.......not like Mr Coral fresh.....but within a month I would guess......plugs had a bit of color.

System looked good, but dimmly lit.

.......and when i bathed Mr Crumbly in peroxide.......I may or may not have forgotten him for a bit :rolleyes:

• Like 3

She does need friends! I'm deciding on a smaller tank ....or keeping this one......that'll determine her friends.

They were definitely freshly cut.......not like Mr Coral fresh.....but within a month I would guess......plugs had a bit of color.

System looked good, but dimmly lit.

.......and when i bathed Mr Crumbly in peroxide.......I may or may not have forgotten him for a bit :rolleyes:

:lol: so you're saying you bubbled his flesh and bones right off.

• Like 3

Umm...and now Jack is showing signs of Alzheimer's!

• Like 3

Ummmmmmmmm.............. :blush:

eh, it happens. When I did my tank swap, I left my collection of mushies in a homer bucket - and forgot about them for two weeks :blush:

They didn't make it.

• Like 4

eh, it happens. When I did my tank swap, I left my collection of mushies in a homer bucket - and forgot about them for two weeks :blush:

They didn't make it.

EWWWwwww I bet that smelled pretty RIPE!!!