Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

You have a point!!

you can see it in all its glory next year at MACNA. I've bought my tickets booked my flight and room. You better not flake again :lol:

Let's crap this thread up till jack stops being all elusive. Lawns lounge has been kinda dead lately.

• Like 2

you can see it in all its glory next year at MACNA. I've bought my tickets booked my flight and room. You better not flake again :lol:

Let's crap this thread up till jack stops being all elusive. Lawns lounge has been kinda dead lately.

I'm all for that!!! So yay!! You are going to New Orleans?!?

• Like 1

I'm all for that!!! So yay!! You are going to New Orleans?!?

yes i am. :happydance: we sat next to the guys organizing it on the bus back to the hotel from the reception. Those guys seem to know how to party it should be awesome. And if a hurricane strikes we should be good as the hotel is a high rise... And it's close to the super dome if shit hits the fan :lol:
  • Like 4

yes i am. :happydance: we sat next to the guys organizing it on the bus back to the hotel from the reception. Those guys seem to know how to party it should be awesome. And if a hurricane strikes we should be good as the hotel is a high rise... And it's close to the super dome if shit hits the fan :lol:

Nice!! We are definitely going. Jeff has been bugging me to go to New Orleans for years. That city stinks - literally - and it's hot and humid. But perfect opportunity! I'm finally going with Jeff and there's fish involved! And there's lots of music and shit for him to check out lol

• Like 2

Spit out the details of where you are staying.......maybe we can all get in the same place that way when the hurricane hits we can all ran sack the bar :lol:

• Like 2

Spit out the details of where you are staying.......maybe we can all get in the same place that way when the hurricane hits we can all ran sack the bar :lol:

:happydance: you coming too?!?!? omgomgomg

• Like 1

:happydance: you coming too?!?!? omgomgomg

Maybe.....like I said its hard for me to plan for tomorrow you know at my age you may just not wake up ;)

Not sure if I can take Uber also.........

Also when is Macna next year? Details.......

• Like 2

Maybe.....like I said its hard for me to plan for tomorrow you know at my age you may just not wake up ;)

Not sure if I can take Uber also.........

Also when is Macna next year? Details.......

:lol:

What did you do to an uber driver?

Hurricane season ;)

Anyone ever clean the house naked?

all the time
  • Like 2

Holy shit 600 to have a place to pass out :blink:

ive seen your drunken asd orders. That like 2 weekends of complusive buying for you. ;) pretty sure there will be a motel 6 near by.
  • Like 3

ive seen your drunken asd orders. That like 2 weekends of complusive buying for you. ;) pretty sure there will be a motel 6 near by.

Oh I am sure Tom will leave the light on :lol: but I want he fancy polluted river view and the work out facilities so I can get my perv on :o oh wait that's RTF...........

• Like 1

Oh I am sure Tom will leave the light on :lol: but I want he fancy polluted river view and the work out facilities so I can get my perv on :o oh wait that's RTF...........

i don't plan on leaving the hotel I've seen enough shithole cities in my life. From what I've seen on cops and those girls gone wild videos. If I venture too far from the hotel I will end up in jail or murdered. :lol:
  • Like 5

i don't plan on leaving the hotel I've seen enough shithole cities in my life. From what I've seen on cops and those girls gone wild videos. If I venture too far from the hotel I will end up in jail or murdered. :lol:

Oh but New Orleans.......................hell if I go we are hitting the streets I might need company in the lockup :blink:

• Like 1

Yeah I just attach the duster to my droopy, floor-dragging ballsack. Gravity is a bitch I tell ya......... :lol: It only cleans the floor though :blink:

TMI Ol' Man.

Nice!! We are definitely going. Jeff has been bugging me to go to New Orleans for years. That city stinks - literally - and it's hot and humid. But perfect opportunity! I'm finally going with Jeff and there's fish involved! And there's lots of music and shit for him to check out lol

I'm bringing a fist full of beads!!

-Not the rigid ones, sancho.

its a daily occurrence.

We should be neighbors!

• Like 2

So is this the new lounge................Jacks Cube of Insanity.................oh without pics............

Nah, not enough viewers. I posted pics to day.......oh, I forgot.....your memory is going.

Feel free to post some pics!

The cube is coming down, pilgrims!

• Like 1

Nah, not enough viewers. I posted pics to day.......oh, I forgot.....your memory is going.

Feel free to post some pics!

The cube is coming down, pilgrims!

What memory...........at my age you forget to go to the bathroom...........so I have to wear these plastic pants :lol:

• Like 2