Innovative Marine Aquariums

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

TMI Ol' Man.

I'm bringing a fist full of beads!!

-Not the rigid ones, sancho.

We should be neighbors!

The house across the street is for sale....

i don't plan on leaving the hotel I've seen enough shithole cities in my life. From what I've seen on cops and those girls gone wild videos. If I venture too far from the hotel I will end up in jail or murdered. :lol:

Lol! The hotel is walking distance to the French quarter and across the street from Harrahs. God help us all. We are all going to be in the lockup! But we will have fun getting there. I booked the hotel!!!

• Like 3

Lol! The hotel is walking distance to the French quarter and across the street from Harrahs. God help us all. We are all going to be in the lockup! But we will have fun getting there. I booked the hotel!!!

Did you get the polluted river view for 10 dollars more :lol:

• Like 3

Did you get the polluted river view for 10 dollars more :lol:

I get automatic Hilton upgrades all my travel the past couple years paid off! I get to look at a stinky river!!

• Like 1

I get automatic Hilton upgrades all my travel the past couple years paid off! I get to look at a stinky river!!

I have a Hilton card somewhere.......they email me all the flippen time......That family has enough cash as it is :lol:

I will bring a sawzall we can have adjoining rooms :huh:

or we can share a room you cheap old man. Mrs Sancho is not joining me :( she had no fun, someone spilled wine on her and she didn't get it......plus she's using my trip to New Orleans as an excuse to go to her high school reunion and ditch me with the kids for a week.

or we can share a room you cheap old man. Mrs Sancho is not joining me :( she had no fun, someone spilled wine on her and she didn't get it......plus she's using my trip to New Orleans as an excuse to go to her high school reunion and ditch me with the kids for a week.

Mrs Jack wouldn't get it either......besides the drinking.

But without a sitter, what's the point?

Kids.

• Like 1

Mrs Jack wouldn't get it either......besides the drinking.

But without a sitter, what's the point?

Kids.

well I flew the mother in law in as a sitter. Wife only spent one day and night :( she enjoyed breakfast with Merth but that was it. The cheap vodka they served at the reception gave her a headache it was all down hill from there.
  • Like 2

LOL!! The question is: do YOU clean the house naked?

Nah, sounds more inherently dangerous for guys. You ladies though......go for it!

I was going to post some pics......but nobody is around to see them. Oh well.

• Like 2

You google reviews? Sounds like an overpriced shitbag. They keep sending me crap to upgrade to the executive level at only $40 more per night + fees and taxes.

You google reviews? Sounds like an overpriced shitbag. They keep sending me crap to upgrade to the executive level at only $40 more per night + fees and taxes.

Jeff has stayed there before and said its nice. I haven't ever had a terrible experience at a Hilton - I'd be surprised if it's terrible.

Toadstool%20and%20Gorg%209-14-2016.jpg

Scolly%209-14-2016.jpg

Jawbreakers%20and%20Star%209-14-2016.jpg

Nasty%20Palys%209-14-2016.jpg

Favia%209-14-2016.jpg

Pink%20Orange%20Blasto%209-14-2016.jpg

Wow those are some happy corals!!! Looks great!!!

Are you going to keep your bonsai trees in the new tank? Are you going with sand or BB again?

• Like 1

Jeff has stayed there before and said its nice. I haven't ever had a terrible experience at a Hilton - I'd be surprised if it's terrible.

Wow those are some happy corals!!! Looks great!!!

Are you going to keep your bonsai trees in the new tank? Are you going with sand or BB again?

Thanks!

• Like 2

:angry:

Jack!

:^ )

Not sure yet. The new tanks is shallow. The bonsai tree rock would be too high to the waterline......might hack off the top shelf branch area....but not sure yet.

Sand, I'm considering adding it. As much as I love the cleanliness of the BB, I miss the more natural look of the sand.....and some of the critters that like sand.

So, to some up your questions.......I have no idea.

• Like 2

:^ )

Not sure yet. The new tanks is shallow. The bonsai tree rock would be too high to the waterline......might hack off the top shelf branch area....but not sure yet.

Sand, I'm considering adding it. As much as I love the cleanliness of the BB, I miss the more natural look of the sand.....and some of the critters that like sand.

So, to some up your questions.......I have no idea.

That's an acceptable answer :)

Muriatic Acid.

Baking Soda.....hamburger.

:huh: