Coral Vue Hydros

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Acid-washing third batch of dry rock for the cube.

I got a scape I like.......provided I don't completely turn these pieces into paste.

Fingers crossed.

• Like 2

Mrs Jack said it's too small. :tears:

I hate when they say that :(

Acid-washing third batch of dry rock for the cube.

I got a scape I like.......provided I don't completely turn these pieces into paste.

Fingers crossed.

Pictures?

Please?

• Like 3

Pictures?

Please?

Only because it's you....but, I still have to drill, Epoxy and rod the rock together. Hopefully pics tonight!

Right?

Mine is not too small, hers is just so big!

• Like 4

Only because it's you....but, I still have to drill, Epoxy and rod the rock together. Hopefully pics tonight!

Right?

Mine is not too small, hers is just so big!

Something a little Bologna can't fix ;)

• Like 3

I believe 24"L x 16"W x 12" in depth.

thinking about taking the CAD 8 to work. The stand I built for it was made so that a IM 20 could fit on it. Sounds like similar dims....what's the catch?
  • Like 2

thinking about taking the CAD 8 to work. The stand I built for it was made so that a IM 20 could fit on it. Sounds like similar dims....what's the catch?

The catch is the $150 that will have to be paid for the package deal. I just bought the Aquamaxx skimmer to go in the AIO.....still has the wrapping on it.

So, package deal. Brand new skimmer (I'd like to get my money back on) and a free tank.

Something a little Bologna can't fix ;)

Eeewww......let's try to keep it clean in here, Perv-boy!

• Like 4

Cant you glue a rock together without a plastic stick being involved......... :P

I get carried away sometimes.....as I broke a few choice pieces with the damn drilling.

By the time I get done displacing all the water volume.....I'll pretty much have that 20 AIO.....minus the AIO.

:^ )

• Like 1

So are you just pulling all the rock out or adding this? What the plan?

The AIO is not happening though or is it ? Thought mrs Jack said nope........

• Like 1

he better not have second thoughts about the AIO. I have plans for that tank ;)

Speaking of the AIO where's the pics of the tank. And when you gonna be in San Diego next?

• Like 2

AIO is going to sancho....if he decides he wants it.

Mrs Jack never said "no" to it.......but asked repeatedly if I was really going to get rid of the cube.....which means, don't get rid of the cube.

All of the fake reef rock stuff is coming out of the cube as I'll have to be dicking with the plumbing.....and if I'm going to keep it, I'll have to make a new stand and sump as I dislike both for this tank.

If I'm going that far, I might as well make a new scape as I miss the real rock........and sand......I'll probably add sand as I miss the sand dwellers and more natural look. Not to fond of the nasty trapping characteristics of the sand though..........thinking of going deep sand bed.

All I know is that I have shit strewn about everywhere and need this project like another hole in the head. I'd rather just run the tiny AIO.

Oh well.

:^ (

he better not have second thoughts about the AIO. I have plans for that tank ;)

Speaking of the AIO where's the pics of the tank. And when you gonna be in San Diego next?

San Diego....not sure yet.

Pictures coming soon.....any specific angles you want?

• Like 1