Pod Your Reef

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Thats a great place to be!

I've been to busy with crap to enjoy having a tank.....so, you win.

You still working with 5 watt or whatever his name is?

That'd be 40watt. lol. And no, thank goodness no. New mgmt finally realized he was an idiot. Last I heard he was bailing on a lease to his apartment because he let a junkie move in. Apparently he came home to a heroin den and all his stuff had been ransacked. Oh and they had also managed to get him fired... however that happens. :blink:

####ing 40 watt; good riddance

####ing 40watt

• Like 2

Blastos are a maybe.....they may need a little cutting. Which ones?

The yellow / red shroom are jawbreakers.....probably not those guys :^ )

Actually I don't want frags I want the whole little colony LOL. So if by some crazy chance you are getting rid of whole pieces, let me know! They are so poofy :wub:.

Those jawbreakers are awesome. I don't blame you for holding onto those. They look great in your tank!

Jack I still have that jawbreaker for you...longest trade in history.

I'm thinking of selling some of my smaller ones though. Cash has been rough lately and can't seem to get ahead.

• Like 2

Jack I still have that jawbreaker for you...longest trade in history.

I'm thinking of selling some of my smaller ones though. Cash has been rough lately and can't seem to get ahead.

Let's me know when you're ready, P-Cakes!

I hear you on the cash flow.

• Like 1

And this "color" is unrelated to the videos we were discussing previously, right?

I've seen jacks videos - they may be short, but he covers a lot in under a minute. Impressive :wub:

• Like 3

I've seen jacks videos - they may be short, but he covers a lot in under a minute. Impressive :wub:

Are you drinking again :lol: that step sister is getting to you I can tell........

• Like 3

Are you drinking again :lol: that step sister is getting to you I can tell........

Oh she is! She definitely is. She was crunching potato chips with her mouth open about an hour ago and I wanted to rip my hair out

• Like 4

Oh she is! She definitely is. She was crunching potato chips with her mouth open about an hour ago and I wanted to rip my hair out

Sounds like my step son.........Wife used to yell close your mouth............

• Like 1

Squirt some Visine in her coffee tomorrow morning.

:^ )

LMAO, ..........The Jackhammer!

• Like 3

Squirt some Visine in her coffee tomorrow morning.

:^ )

LMAO, ..........The Jackhammer!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You must be drinking to................. :P

• Like 2

Here's my "unknown to me" leather. Creamish colored flesh with greenish polyps (under daylights)......like this under blues.

Anyone know?

Unknown20Leather2010-9-2016.jpg

Looks like the one Amazing Aquariums had

• Like 3

Looks like the one Amazing Aquariums had

Holychit.......I thought you died.

Got this one from Vivid. It's taken it a little while to look good. Shed yesterday.......hoping it continues to improve.

Here it is after the dip in daylight.....

Unknown20Leather20Dip.jpg

• Like 2

Holychit.......I thought you died.

Got this one from Vivid. It's taken it a little while to look good. Shed yesterday.......hoping it continues to improve.

I looks like it's probably cool under 14-16k. I didn't die but have been working on the house a lot. Also, something bad happened to my tank...dunno what but I lost ALL of my monti caps, my turquoise fire digitata and a few other acros.....really sad. I think whatever the issue is has been resolved but going to do some large water changes and run a boat load of carbon.

I looks like it's probably cool under 14-16k. I didn't die but have been working on the house a lot. Also, something bad happened to my tank...dunno what but I lost ALL of my monti caps, my turquoise fire digitata and a few other acros.....really sad. I think whatever the issue is has been resolved but going to do some large water changes and run a boat load of carbon.

Damn, man.......sorry to hear that. That tank was looking pretty.

What are you doing to the house?