inTank Media Baskets

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Put some music to those vids.....I don't want to listen to you scratching yourself.....

Jack posted a video. And now you're asking for music too? Who's the high maintenance one here.... :P

Nice pictures, Jack!! Everything looks great!!

• Like 1

Jack posted a video. And now you're asking for music too? Who's the high maintenance one here.... :pNice pictures, Jack!! Everything looks great!!

F ya!

What stella said, spectard!

----Why you up soooo early, stella?

Nowhere near as much as I would like

:^ (

That shit was Pokeman not Cokeman. Quit trying to catch all the 8 balls and get some rest :D Hope all is good and projects are plentiful and as completed as they will be lol

• Like 1

That shit was Pokeman not Cokeman. Quit trying to catch all the 8 balls and get some rest :D Hope all is good and projects are plentiful and as completed as they will be lol

Hahaha!

My list of partially completed projects have grown with no end in sight.....so, all is well!

You finish my lazy river Waterpark yet?

Hope the family is well.

• Like 2

Hahaha!

My list of partially completed projects have grown with no end in sight.....so, all is well!

You finish my lazy river Waterpark yet?

Hope the family is well.

Good deal. If you get them all completed itd be boring just trying to enjoy them all I'm sure LOL Glad everything is going good man :)

Nope sold that house. All is well, finally getting settled into the new place which has no yard.... which was high on the wifes want list :wacko:

• Like 1

Good deal. If you get them all completed itd be boring just trying to enjoy them all I'm sure LOL Glad everything is going good man :)

Nope sold that house. All is well, finally getting settled into the new place which has no yard.... which was high on the wifes want list :wacko:

Glad all is well!

Where the hell do you keep those horses if you have no yard?

• Like 2

I hope that's the second or third one of those you've had. There's not nearly enough liquid in that glass

:ninja:

I had one or 6 of those last night!

That's a cool picture. I want to paint it!

As you should have!

Have Dr El Jeffe pour you one for breakfast......your body needs it right now!

• Like 3

Amen, brotha pgr!!

I say......can I get an AMEN up in here?!?!?!

And the Rev has spoken!

:ninja:

As you should have!

Have Dr El Jeffe pour you one for breakfast......your body needs it right now!

:lol: What my body needs is more coffee. It's still before noon, even out here in future land.

• Like 2