Cultivated Reef

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

I thought you bought a star?

No, not that I remember. I did a long time ago but I don't think it was when you were ordering... but I am old so who knows. Maybe my memory is going!

• Like 4

No, not that I remember. I did a long time ago but I don't think it was when you were ordering... but I am old so who knows. Maybe my memory is going!

You did the first time was about 3 to 4 months ago.......then saw one again a week ago and same thing.........

Just not a good day here at all....... I wish I was Friday.........

• Like 4

You did the first time was about 3 to 4 months ago.......then saw one again a week ago and same thing.........

Just not a good day here at all....... I wish I was Friday.........

So not only does she abuse people she claims to have no memory of it. Sure she doesn't... :P

Hope things get better Spectra!

• Like 5

:lol: missed making fun of you, Teeny!

The real story :lol:

Awww, I missed you too :unsure:

So not only does she abuse people she claims to have no memory of it. Sure she doesn't... :P

Hope things get better Spectra!

Just a crappy day today................things would be great if it was Friday and no work tomorrow..........they are calling for snow and freezing rain so the commute home well I can hardly wait..........

Thanks ;)

• Like 4

Just a crappy day today................things would be great if it was Friday and no work tomorrow..........they are calling for snow and freezing rain so the commute home well I can hardly wait..........

Thanks ;)

15 windchill here tomorrow with snow coming Sunday night. Hell the leaves aren't all the way down. I need 5 more days to finish up!
  • Like 4
righttirefire

Thanks ;)

Keep your grumpy ass at home

• Like 3

15 windchill here tomorrow with snow coming Sunday night. Hell the leaves aren't all the way down. I need 5 more days to finish up!

Yeah still leaves on the trees here.......30 and 40 plus winds so who knows what that is.......and well here people don't know how to drive in it.......4" of snow is like snowmageddon :lol: and if we get ice well #### it I don't even want to be on the streets.......I have a 1 mile long bridge to get over to get home and well its up hill on the way home............

Keep your grumpy ass at home

I wish...........but someone has to put lipstick on the pig..........need the section 8 apartment rails done before Christmas........

I am so tired of these things...................

• Like 5

Pygmy goat! Do it and I will live vicariously through you!

It's ok to lie now - didn't you get the memo? Oh wait - I mean tweet.

Keep it up and I'm throwing you over the wall.

Happened to me on KP......... went to check out and we cant fulfill your order.......... WTF............What kind of fish?

Well, not the ####ing Midas.... hawkfish, cardinalfish pair, hog fish.

Which fish did you order?

See my earlier reply. Not a Midas.

• Like 4

Well, not the ####### Midas.... hawkfish, cardinalfish pair, hog fish.

I can send you my purple midas..................

• Like 2

Add this latest fish order to the list of jacks uncompleted projects

LOL I did.

:^ p

I can send you my purple midas..................

Pretty sure RTF will be jealous if you're passing your purple midas around so willy nilly.

Eh, just finish them next year.

• Like 4

Well, not the ####### Midas.... hawkfish, cardinalfish pair, hog fish.

Wow...that's quite the exotic fish list :). I want to order the helfrichi they've had listed for a few days but don't feel like dealing with a new fish yet.
  • Like 4
righttirefire

I wish...........but someone has to put lipstick on the pig..........need the section 8 apartment rails done before Christmas........I am so tired of these things...................

Quit bidding on that shit

• Like 1

Wow...that's quite the exotic fish list :). I want to order the helfrichi they've had listed for a few days but don't feel like dealing with a new fish yet.

Thought I'd try something different..... not sure if I'll like the Cardinals or not......but excited for the hog and hawk!

in drag.......................... :o

Tuck and fold.

• Like 3