ReefCleaners.org

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Morning shot, ambient light from window.

Ladypop looking for pods.

Oh really you have went to the dark side of instacrap to :rolleyes: lame...........

• Like 2

LOL.....

She doesn't call it Franklin.

Oh I have seen them and no yoga pics........my wife is on instacrap so I was able to lurk......... :blink:

Just one more thing I don't need to deal with........

• Like 2

Oh I have seen them and no yoga pics........my wife is on instacrap so I was able to lurk......... :blink:Just one more thing I don't need to deal with........

You perv.

• Like 2

Stella posts her might as well be naked yoga pics there......I had no choice.

:lol: no!! I only send those to you in private message on Instagram!

Yeah more like naked franklin pics :huh:

Yeah but who doesn't want to see Franklin?!?!?

They're just jealous, Jack. Sancho and Spectra can't figure out instagram and they don't want to admit it.

• Like 2

:lol: no!! I only send those to you in private message on Instagram!

Yeah but who doesn't want to see Franklin?!?!?

They're just jealous, Jack. Sancho and Spectra can't figure out instagram and they don't want to admit it.

Yeah technology sucks........it took me years to figure out he VCR :wacko:

• Like 2

Yeah technology sucks........it took me years to figure out he VCR :wacko:

Bahaha!! And then boom! You gotta figure out a DVD player just when you figure out the vcr :lol:

Instagram is a really easy way to load photos. I like it much better than imgur or photobucket. Which is also why I'm now posting more photos in my thread!

• Like 1

Bahaha!! And then boom! You gotta figure out a DVD player just when you figure out the vcr :lol:

Instagram is a really easy way to load photos. I like it much better than imgur or photobucket. Which is also why I'm no posting more photos in my thread!

Someday maybe :lol: I have no time..........

off to work.........

• Like 1

Morning shot, ambient light from window.

Ladypop looking for pods.

that fish is awesome and so is the pic! Is that the same type of fish as Teeny's Doug2?

I am following you now on Instagram ;).

• Like 2

that fish is awesome and so is the pic! Is that the same type of fish as Teeny's Doug2?I am following you now on Instagram ;).

Hey, morning G!

I saw your tank last night....looking good!

I can't believe how much stuff you got in there!

Ladypop is a Mimic Puffer (Filefish) from Diver's Den. Awesome little fish......leaves all the corals alone, will only eat pods and mysis. She's like a little helicopter......hovering all over.

• Like 3

Hey, morning G!

I saw your tank last night....looking good!

I can't believe how much stuff you got in there!

Ladypop is a Mimic Puffer (Filefish) from Diver's Den. Awesome little fish......leaves all the corals alone, will only eat pods and mysis. She's like a little helicopter......hovering all over.

Thanks!!!! I couldn't fit everything :(. I have an ad on CL for free coral in hopes that someone comes in and clears it out today. I have to have the tank down by 8am tomorrow. So if no one comes by I'll be pitching some rocks and taking a bucket of coral to my LFS. Shipping is too much of a hassle right now with everything going on.
  • Like 3