Pod Your Reef

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

AIO is going to sancho....if he decides he wants it.

Mrs Jack never said "no" to it.......but asked repeatedly if I was really going to get rid of the cube.....which means, don't get rid of the cube.

San Diego....not sure yet.

Pictures coming soon.....any specific angles you want?

100% sure I want it. My current stand is too big for the cad 8 :lol:

Like I said im in no hurry and can take it the next time work brings you down here

As for pics. I want full frontal of course ;) And one of the AIO area

• Like 2

100% sure I want it. My current stand is too big for the cad 8 :lol:

Like I said im in no hurry and can take it the next time work brings you down here

As for pics. I want full frontal of course ;) And one of the AIO area

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: pics and Jack don't go together.........

You may get a full frontal of some donkey parts maybe.......

• Like 2

I think I left it for two dAy

I acid-bathed the rock, made the scape and now think I'll let the rock structures soak in bleach for a few days.....just to make sure it's nasty-free. Bleach should break down the rock anymore, right?

• Like 1

I acid-bathed the rock, made the scape and now think I'll let the rock structures soak in bleach for a few days.....just to make sure it's nasty-free. Bleach should break down the rock anymore, right?

it shouldn't but I would have skipped that and just soaked in water. I'm sure the acid killed anything killable.
  • Like 2

Personally, I think that's overkill but that's just me.

• Like 1

Cube%20Softies%20Acans%2010-4-2016.jpg

Cube%20FTS%2010-4-2016.jpg

Personally, I think that's overkill but that's just me.

OK, I'll do it!

it shouldn't but I would have skipped that and just soaked in water. I'm sure the acid killed anything killable.

Ya, I hear you.....but some of this rock came out of the AIDS Tank with that death-macro,,,,,,,,I cant have that stuff pop up again. If it does, I'm out.

Taco Tuesday must have worked out well for everyone else........you all can GFY.

• Like 8

Hey sweet cheeks! Been having waay too much fun this summer for an aquarium to happen. You?

Thats a great place to be!

I've been to busy with crap to enjoy having a tank.....so, you win.

You still working with 5 watt or whatever his name is?

• Like 1

Cube%20Softies%20Acans%2010-4-2016.jpg

Cube%20FTS%2010-4-2016.jpg

OK, I'll do it!

Ya, I hear you.....but some of this rock came out of the AIDS Tank with that death-macro,,,,,,,,I cant have that stuff pop up again. If it does, I'm out.

Taco Tuesday must have worked out well for everyone else........you all can GFY.

Wow, your cube is looking awesome! look at those happy corals! :wub:

Did Mr. Crumbly make it?

And yeah, I didn't realize that the rocks were coming from the AIDs tank. Bleach the shit out of those suckers.

• Like 1

Wow, your cube is looking awesome! look at those happy corals! :wub:

Did Mr. Crumbly make it?

And yeah, I didn't realize that the rocks were coming from the AIDs tank. Bleach the shit out of those suckers.

Thanks......I'm actually pretty excited on the final scape I put together for the cube.......eventhough I wanted that little AIO .......I'll make this cube work!

Mr Crumbly didn't make it....he tried.....all 1/3 of him! My fat fingers crushed him trying to get him off the plug :^ (

You've got some REALLY nice looking pieces in there!!!! I would like to go shopping in your tank :).

I might have to thin the heard a bit when I change up the scape.....and add sand.

• Like 2

Thanks......I'm actually pretty excited on the final scape I put together for the cube.......eventhough I wanted that little AIO .......I'll make this cube work!

Mr Crumbly didn't make it....he tried.....all 1/3 of him! My fat fingers crushed him trying to get him off the plug :^ (

I might have to thin the heard a bit when I change up the scape.....and add sand.

nah, don't blame yourself. I think Mr. Crumbly was doomed before you got him!

Your blastos are looking awesome! My big favia ball fell off onto my blastos one night and woke up the next morning to white goo on the favia, blew it off, the favia was fine. Blastos, not so much. I lost about half of them :( But I have some that are making a nice recovery though!

• Like 1

nah, don't blame yourself. I think Mr. Crumbly was doomed before you got him!

Your blastos are looking awesome! My big favia ball fell off onto my blastos one night and woke up the next morning to white goo on the favia, blew it off, the favia was fine. Blastos, not so much. I lost about half of them :( But I have some that are making a nice recovery though!

Thats sucks.......why can't they all just get along?

Ya, I need to cut you another head of the Jack's Blue Jean Baby Queen acan.....the turbo snail knocked your frag off into my scolly while I was gone last week. The scolly is fine, your acan was digested.

• Like 2

Thats sucks.......why can't they all just get along?

Ya, I need to cut you another head of the Jack's Blue Jean Baby Queen acan.....the turbo snail knocked your frag off into my scolly while I was gone last week. The scolly is fine, your acan was digested.

Well, that's good though! it would've sucked if it hurt the scoly!

Yeah, I lost that orange puffy bounce blasto I got from Glenn :( That loss sucked. I lost some heads from the purple and green one and the red and greens seem to be making a comeback.

I do wish they'd all just get along! Or that my urchin wouldn't be such a bulldozer. I had that round favia colony epoxied and glued. and it popped right the heck off!

• Like 1

Well where are the pics? New rock with plastic tips..........................

I took a video of the scape....360 degree virtual tour. Unfortunately my phone won't allow me to email the damn video because it's too large....even after resizing....so, I have a cool video to watch on my phone.

Scape looks pretty cool!

• Like 3

I took a video of the scape....360 degree virtual tour. Unfortunately my phone won't allow me to email the damn video because it's too large....even after resizing....so, I have a cool video to watch on my phone.

Scape looks pretty cool!

Yeah sure...............you do live in your own little world..............

• Like 4

Well I doubt you will be thinning out the things I would want. Unless you plan to cut up your blastos :lol:.

...and yellow/orange mushrooms.

• Like 1

Well I doubt you will be thinning out the things I would want. Unless you plan to cut up your blastos :lol:....and yellow/orange mushrooms.

Blastos are a maybe.....they may need a little cutting. Which ones?

The yellow / red shroom are jawbreakers.....probably not those guys :^ )

• Like 1

Blastos are a maybe.....they may need a little cutting. Which ones?

The yellow / red shroom are jawbreakers.....probably not those guys :^ )

Fake Jawbreaker ;) probably a Chinese knock off :lol:

• Like 4