Cultivated Reef

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

:o YES!!! omgomgomg

Eh, loading pictures sucks.

I'll describe them......

One is sky blue with red polyps.....currently brown polyps, but I've been told by a very old man.....which makes him wise, that they will turn red. It's a softie.

The second is a creamish color stick-looking softie with polyps of some sort .....

• Like 3

Eh, loading pictures sucks.

I'll describe them......

One is sky blue with red polyps.....currently brown polyps, but I've been told by a very old man.....which makes him wise, that they will turn red. It's a softie.

The second is a creamish color stick-looking softie with polyps of some sort .....

WHAT? I don't believe you!

• Like 1

In a box

with a mailing label

to MI....

:^ )

It's may come to that........but all my tiny little frags will look like unicorn boogers in that giant tank of yours.

• Like 2

You have lotsa space in there!!

LOL.....in the cube....yes.

Trying to figure out a scape for the cube....as I may now be keeping it.........meh.

Just toss em in the tank......you can stack corals you know.....

We'll, ya.....that's what I did.

That's why my tank looks soooo amazing.

• Like 1

Cube%20Layout.jpg

Well, looks like I'm keeping the cube :angry:

New scape and stand.....sump and plumbing. F me.

just fix the plumbing on the cube to have 2 drains. Much easier than starting a new smaller little girl tank
  • Like 3

just fix the plumbing on the cube to have 2 drains. Much easier than starting a new smaller little girl tank

Oh but whats wrong with Jackies AIO tank :lol: its easier to just say #### it and start over why do you think I keep getting tanks ;)

• Like 1

Ya, thats the new plan. I really like my little girly tank.....so small and cute. And I actually made a kickass rockscape that I was actually happy with. #### #### #### #### :rant:

Oh but whats wrong with Jackies AIO tank :lol: its easier to just say #### it and start over why do you think I keep getting tanks ;)

Mrs Jack said it's too small. :tears:

• Like 3

Ya, thats the new plan. I really like my little girly tank.....so small and cute. And I actually made a kickass rockscape that I was actually happy with. #### #### #### #### :rant:

Mrs Jack said it's too small. :tears:

Well tell Mrs Jack look we are doing two tanks now...............oh wait she wears the pants in the family I forgot :lol:

• Like 1

Well tell Mrs Jack look we are doing two tanks now...............oh wait she wears the pants in the family I forgot :lol:

LOL.......I dont want two tanks. I wanted the small one, dammit!

• Like 1

Slacker.................

Are you seriously giving My Rev shit? Aren't you the one that has had a custom tank sitting empty for a couple months?!? :P

• Like 2

Are you seriously giving My Rev shit? Aren't you the one that has had a custom tank sitting empty for a couple months?!? :P

Nope it had stuff in it just not water :P

• Like 2