SaltCritters.com

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Quit bidding on that shit

I gave them an outrageous price thinking they would go away..................hell no but at least making good coin :lol:

Thought I'd try something different..... not sure if I'll like the Cardinals or not......but excited for the hog and hawk!

Tuck and fold.

I thought it was fold and tuck?

Only a true tranny would know that.

You are an experienced traveler.

Well I am lost so that's a good thing I guess :lol:

• Like 3

I gave them an outrageous price thinking they would go away..................hell no but at least making good coin :lol:

Well I am lost so that's a good thing I guess :lol:

There's a part of you that sticks out that you'd need to tuck and fold - or fold and tuck - if you were a tranny....

• Like 3

There's a part of you that sticks out that you'd need to tuck and fold - or fold and tuck - if you were a tranny....

:o what................ sticks out :huh: does it really matter I would make one really ugly women as I have a beard :lol:

only thing I like to stick out is nipples anyway..................... ;)

• Like 5

Hey this joint has lots o action,whats good everyone?

Hey PG! how are things?

Watching the asshats on the news we had a whole inch of snow now freezing rain.......people are idiots streets are clogged.......home drinking beer so all is good. Hopefully the news doesn't cut into football tonight that would suck.......

• Like 4

:o what................ sticks out :huh: does it really matter I would make one really ugly women as I have a beard :lol:

only thing I like to stick out is nipples anyway..................... ;)

Bahahaaaa! I've got nothing!!

• Like 3

Hey PG! how are things?

Watching the asshats on the news we had a whole inch of snow now freezing rain.......people are idiots streets are clogged.......home drinking beer so all is good. Hopefully the news doesn't cut into football tonight that would suck.......

Im good amd yes can't mess with football!

Ow you know just hanging out!

hanging out is a great pastime i endorse
  • Like 2

Ow I'm sure it's hanging out my diet has been horrible lately!

Decisions decisions....

A68348A1-D6D8-432A-BAA9-0D2E0503D341.png

What no instacrap :P

I say one of each.......................

• Like 3

What no instacrap :P

I say one of each.......................

Sure 1 of each would give me instantcraps!

Anyone notice how dead the livestock section is anymore? People don't frag corals here or what?

• Like 4

But the initial taste would be great :lol: cmon now we have all said at one time RTF maybe more :lol: I will never drink that much again :lol:

• Like 3
righttirefire

But the initial taste would be great :lol: cmon now we have all said at one time RTF maybe more :lol: I will never drink that much again :lol:

Have I drank too much to understand this gibberish?

• Like 2

Anyone notice how dead the livestock section is anymore? People don't frag corals here or what?

I do, but you dont want my sps.?
  • Like 2

Thought I'd try something different..... not sure if I'll like the Cardinals or not......but excited for the hog and hawk!

bangaii cardinals? I had them. They are pretty neat but mine were kind of aggressive. I had to give one back because I apparently got two the same sex. The other one I ended up catching and returning as well. It was picking on another fish but I can't remember which one. Or maybe it was picking on a coral. Either way, it was not behaving :).
  • Like 1

bangaii cardinals? I had them. They are pretty neat but mine were kind of aggressive. I had to give one back because I apparently got two the same sex. The other one I ended up catching and returning as well. It was picking on another fish but I can't remember which one. Or maybe it was picking on a coral. Either way, it was not behaving :).

Damn, G!! That's what I'm afraid of. If they pick on Ladypop, I'll feed them to the chickens.

• Like 1

Damn, G!! That's what I'm afraid of. If they pick on Ladypop, I'll feed them to the chickens.

I could have just had a couple of mean ones. I don't know. I don't hear people complaining about them so who knows. They are a nervous fish though. I like fish that make me feel relaxed when I look at them and for some reason they didn't do that for me LOL.
  • Like 2