Top Shelf Aquatics

jacks cube -an unfinished story

jack1978

Here you can see Jack Squat (Ranga) reaching both of his little pinchers up to the blue acan....stealing food from the mouths.

Hard to tell but he's white and red......actually reminds me a bit of a coral banded....

Ranga208-9-2016.jpg

• Like 5

I should try and track down a big brittle star and add it to the tank. It would scare the crap out of the girlfriend lol. I like Ranga also, cool hitchhiker ;).

• Like 1

Looks great, Jack!

I had a red brittle in my 10g that could reach from one end of the tank to the other. I gave him to a guy with a 200g tank :)

• Like 2

Looks great, Jack!

I had a red brittle in my 10g that could reach from one end of the tank to the other. I gave him to a guy with a 200g tank :)

Did he ever go after anything other than detris?

Oh, and thank you!

Did he ever go after anything other than detris?

Oh, and thank you!

Oh yes, he'd rape all the acans to pull food right out of their, well, their mouths. Not a nice starfish, no indeed.
  • Like 1

Oh yes, he'd rape all the acans to pull food right out of their, well, their mouths. Not a nice starfish, no indeed.

LOL.......We'll see how this guy does.....supposed to stay small......otherwise I'll have to pull him out, tack him to a board and have some new decoration.

:^ )

• Like 4

I have a brittle star that is probably 8 to 10 inches across......so far so good.....he will make it into the 100 for sure.

Nice looking star Jack!

• Like 3

I have a brittle star that is probably 8 to 10 inches across......so far so good.....he will make it into the 100 for sure.

Nice looking star Jack!

Thanks, man.....I've always wanted one of these Harlequins. Supposed to stay smaller. May get another one if this guy works out well.

• Like 3

Thanks, man.....I've always wanted one of these Harlequins. Supposed to stay smaller. May get another one if this guy works out well.

I like them and wanted one also but KP was out of them.......ended up with the red brittle instead. There great cleaners.

• Like 3

Nice pictures, Jack!!!! Jack Squat is a cool hitchhiker!

Thanks!

Hey, your acan collection is coloring and plumping back up now that I ditched the frag rack and put them directly below the Crapion. Should be strong enough to ship soon if you still want them?

Spotted a few new baby jawbreakers.

• Like 3

Thanks!

Hey, your acan collection is coloring and plumping back up now that I ditched the frag rack and put them directly below the Crapion. Should be strong enough to ship soon if you still want them?Spotted a few new baby jawbreakers.

Um, duhhhhh! Of course I still want the jackcans!!!

• Like 1

Perfect.

I throw in some other things too.

-Are your magrocks coloring up yet?

Mine are getting packed with coralline.

• Like 1

Perfect.

I throw in some other things too.

-Are your magrocks coloring up yet?

Mine are getting packed with coralline.

Definitely colored up! They look nice and green and bubbly :wacko:

• Like 1

Definitely colored up! They look nice and green and bubbly :wacko:

:D

Oooooooh, the green, plating coralline..........that's some rare stuff from what I understand.

• Like 2

Nice pictures, Jack!!!! Jack Squat is a cool hitchhiker!

So, I found this today.....I believe it's just his molt.

Jack%20Squat%20Molt%208-15-2016.jpg

Not Much Jack.

Thank you for "peeping" in on my Tank. Will post some Photos soon. (Within a week)

LOL........you must be on "jack-time"....."soon" equals a week. :D

• Like 5

Yellow-ringed Acans looking nice....

Yellow-Ringed20Acans208-15-2016.jpg

Jacks Soft Lemonade Tree before lights on.....getting bigger. He'll expand another 30 % or so when lights kick on.

Jacks20Soft20Lemonade208-15-2016.jpg

Jacks20Soft20Lemonade20Side20Shot208-15-

Blasto Island looking good. The 2 new additions.....the Green Blasto with purple centers and the all purple blasto is starting to show green in the centers....hoping it continues to become a reverse of each other.

Blasto20Island208-15-2016.jpg

Stella%20Acans%208-15-2016.jpg

Here's the patients recovering from severe neglect......there is a few more pieces outside of this grouping :)

• Like 9

So, I found this today.....I believe it's just his molt.

Jack%20Squat%20Molt%208-15-2016.jpg

LOL........you must be on "jack-time"....."soon" equals a week. :D

Looks like a Molt to me.

And...Ya..Jack time ;)

• Like 1

Those blastos are looking great on that rock. Did you ever end up cutting the golf ball one and rearranging it? Doesn't look like it from that angle

LMAO, soon!

• Like 2

Well, Ranga -aka, Jack Squat is still alive. He was back to waving his little arms around and swiping mysis tonight. Curious as to how big they get.....anyone know?

• Like 3